Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really screwed up. I don't think she can evade a jail sentence. Surely?
I'm thinking this too. I was quite surprised to learn that just ignoring tax counts as tax evasion... which is a crime. I read that amounts over 50k they start looking at very seriously for prosecution.

Surely she has done this ( on top of the money hiding in bankruptcy 1) ?

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 09.50.10.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 09.51.51.png

Reactions: 35
And duck off with your bloody 'life changing' injuries to your feet! In what way were they 'life changing'? We have seen you walking in high heels numerous times, going on jet skis, driving when banned and skiing, none of which exactly screams 'life changing injuries'. Do you even know what 'life changing' means? For many people it means never being able to walk again, or stand for more than 5 minutes. Give your head a bleeping wobble and shut up!
To be fair tho, she only actually skiied on her big fat injected arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s paid a penny in tax since she first went bankrupt. Her attitude of everyone can get to the back of the queue is beyond stupid and arrogant. She gets it and spends it without a care in the world. She thinks she will get away with being thick and claiming that she didn’t know, but she definitely won’t. She hasn’t even tried to participate in any of the processes against her and has just ignored it all. She will most definitely get sent down for something this year and it may be for quite a while too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think she’s paid a penny in tax since she first went bankrupt. Her attitude of everyone can get to the back of the queue is beyond stupid and arrogant. She gets it and spends it without a care in the world. She thinks she will get away with being thick and claiming that she didn’t know, but she definitely won’t. She hasn’t even tried to participate in any of the processes against her and has just ignored it all. She will most definitely get sent down for something this year and it may be for quite a while too.
Oh imagine if this happened, skanky locked up with no fillers. She'd be coming out with her arse cheeks trailing on the floor and her lips hanging over poor Phil and Grant.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So today I’ve come across two people… I’m not sure what’s happening in my life at the minute 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

One who knows Charles Drury… and the other who knows the dodgy Botox/Filler/Horse man. Jeez. I’m now worried about my contacts.

Drury had an all expenses paid trip to Turkey along with plenty of ❄ thrown at him along with KP bang on it…she also paid for loads of other things for him… and he dropped into her DM’s and she leapt at the opportunity to get with him. Desperado much on both counts hey?

And the horse guy… well known in Essex as we’ve said - sold drugged horses meant for the meat yard and once they’d come round from the sedation gave people life threatening injuries… and now known for dodgy Botox.

Such lovely people.
I think we have, at our peril UnderEstimated the Pricey - it must take a huge amount of effort and planning to be involved in so many dodgy deals, trips abroad, arranging childcare, 'beauty' treatments, animal 'care', swerving court cases, driving without being caught, keeping so many folk as hangers on & keeping them sweet (who knows what they know), recording podcast lies without being questioned or sued, grifting for goodies & services, getting invites to nights out, dissing your exes, lining up interview after interview, arranging pap shots and goodness knows what else, the list is endless...!!

I think I might well book a place on this entrepreneur brunch to find out how on earth she does it all - must be UTTERLY DRAINING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Exactly. all this can count as deliberate conduct. She will have been sent many letters and had many chances to pay the tax. HMRC do have a department to help people with learning difficulties or mental health issues but you would have to inform them in the first place and still be willing to work with them. Ignoring it for years and spending everything, how can she explain it?
I hope the forensic team and HMRC have been looking at all her little nightclub trips too! Which reminds me, I found someone talking about one on Reddit recently. It's interesting that the owner of the club arranged it instead of the promoter as usual :unsure: I would guess that her regular nightclub appearances started to ramp up when she was declared bankrupt.

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 10.39.39.png

''WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF TAX EVASION?
Examples of this offence include:

• Failing to report or hiding sources of income
  • Overstating deductions, exemptions or credits
  • Hiding money in offshore bank accounts
  • Using complex shell corporations or trusts to obscure ownership of assets or income
  • Dealing extensively in cash to avoid paper trails''

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we have, at our peril UnderEstimated the Pricey - it must take a huge amount of effort and planning to be involved in so many dodgy deals, trips abroad, arranging childcare, 'beauty' treatments, animal 'care', swerving court cases, driving without being caught, keeping so many folk as hangers on & keeping them sweet (who knows what they know), recording podcast lies without being questioned or sued, grifting for goodies & services, getting invites to nights out, dissing your exes, lining up interview after interview, arranging pap shots and goodness knows what else, the list is endless...!!

I think I might well book a place on this entrepreneur brunch to find out how on earth she does it all - must be UTTERLY DRAINING!!
This is what I don't get at all. There's a plethora of information out there about her dodgy deals, scamming, abuse of various kinds and not one person on these podcasts has asked her about any of it.
Do they sign agreements before she goes on to not ask those questions ?

Reactions: 29
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---

Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣
Because of AFP health, everything is in Mr PP’s name. SFP is his only child with AFP & she is his priority, not KFP. There’s been loads of rows between AFP & Mr PP over money. They agreed to clear SFP’s negative equity & buying scheme mortgage she had to buy the Greenwich flat, plus deposit on the Kent house. No way will Mr PP give anymore money to help KFP out. Last straw for him was when he paid off £7000 car fines, to stop her being prosecuted & then she found money to bugger off on holiday. He was fuming.
Mr PP has made no bones about the fact, when AFP pops her clogs, he will have little contact with KFP. The fact everything in Mr PP’s name, he’s not obliged to give her anything. He will make sure Frumpy Dumpling is ok, but he will wash his hands of KFP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Because of AFP health, everything is in Mr PP’s name. SFP is his only child with AFP & she is his priority, not KFP. There’s been loads of rows between AFP & Mr PP over money. They agreed to clear SFP’s negative equity & buying scheme mortgage she had to buy the Greenwich flat, plus deposit on the Kent house. No way will Mr PP give anymore money to help KFP out. Last straw for him was when he paid off £7000 car fines, to stop her being prosecuted & then she found money to bugger off on holiday. He was fuming.
Mr PP has made no bones about the fact, when AFP pops her clogs, he will have little contact with KFP. The fact everything in Mr PP’s name, he’s not obliged to give her anything. He will make sure Frumpy Dumpling is ok, but he will was his hands of KFP.
Do you think KP asked them for money for solicitors for this HMRC stuff Willow?

Reactions: 21
Mr PP has made no bones about the fact, when AFP pops her clogs, he will have little contact with KFP. The fact everything in Mr PP’s name, he’s not obliged to give her anything. He will make sure Frumpy Dumpling is ok, but he will was his hands of KFP.
To add, in my opinion, I think she’s away on holiday. It’s too quiet & everything posted is deflection I believe. 😡
---
Do you think KP asked them for money for solicitors for this HMRC stuff Willow?
I think because SFP was helped out, she wanted some cash when she found out about Critical illness policy. I dont think she knew SFP was being helped out, or about CI policy. Because I posted it on here, they had to tell her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
This is what I don't get at all. There's a plethora of information out there about her dodgy deals, scamming, abuse of various kinds and not one person on these podcasts has asked her about any of it.
Do they sign agreements before she goes on to not ask those questions ?
I think they're just interested in having her on to boost their profile. KP has 2.6 million followers. Someone like James English has 400k followers, they just want some of her fans to follow them. It's all about follower numbers with these twunts.

Reactions: 27
I bet he didn't expect this tit show when he married AFP. When KFP was actually making money, I can imagine he thought in his retirement, they would be set for life and live comfortably. Now he's past or almost at retirement age and going out to work every day just to get away from AFP and KFP has pissed the lot up the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
To add, in my opinion, I think she’s away on holiday. It’s too quiet & everything posted is deflection I believe. 😡
---

I think because SFP was helped out, she wanted some cash when she found out about Critical illness policy. I dont think she knew SFP was being helped out, or about CI policy. Because I posted it on here, they had to tell her.
Thanks Willow, very interesting! AFP's payout must have been a fair amount ......and I'm still a bit confused as to how the frumpy dumpling managed to get into negative equity in London. 😬 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks Willow, very interesting! AFP's payout must have been a fair amount ......and I'm still a bit confused as to how the frumpy dumpling managed to get into negative equity in London. 😬 😆
It was to do with the buying scheme to purchase the flat. Paid part mortgage & part rent. Don’t really understand it, but it meant they owed more than they paid off.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
It was to do with the buying scheme to purchase the flat. Paid part mortgage & part rent. Don’t really understand it, but it meant they owed more than they paid off.
Oh OK, like shared ownership then, I've always thought still paying rent with a mortgage is a bad idea!

Reactions: 29
---

Oh lovely Willow 👏👏👏👏 I'm sure AFP is spitting feathers that someone with great inside knowledge is a tattler
Someone that isn't under her control. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If she has to appear in Court at anytime let’s hope that the Judge is ruthless….
The Judge will give you ONE opportunity to explain your behaviour . He is watching every move you make, and listening to every word you say. If he thinks for one moment that you are not telling the truth ( as you swore an oath to do ) He is DONE with you. The judge has a dozen other cases to hear, and he will not play games with a Liar. That’s how it works.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.