Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what I've done wrong but I can't find a thing about Ricky George/Sawyer neither on FB or any Google reviews...🤷‍♀️
Try Ricky Sawyer/George horse dealer. That will show the Google reviews. The ones on FB are in dodgy horse dealer groups so you might not be able to see them. If you can't, let me know and I'll screenshot some.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To too tooo quiet in skankyland.....think skank stayed at Wickwood spa on Monday and Tuesday to avoid court and the backlash and been staying at krytens since and only got kryten to post the picture tonight because she's up to something sneaky and is throwing some deflection trying to make out she's there. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So this place is near Hassocks, easy drive from MM, even she wouldn’t drive herself there though, the staff at the place would easily notice. So he’s starting to be her new chauffeur, they are still playing the fake game, expect she’s plotting tonight, giving Kryten his orders, still won’t work Skank, but you keep trying 😁
Also easy to get from the MM via the country roads and less risk of being seen driving.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Could also be new HMRC debt also. Ie debt built up since her 2019 bankruptcy. Think I saw VAT was part of this new petition debt so maybe she’s not registered properly for post 2019 VAT accrued or registered but not paid post 2019 VAT due? Plus self assessment tax post 2019 bankruptcy that she’s not paid or not submitted returns for? What takes precedence and how will it all work is even spinning my brain! The Trustee in the first bankruptcy I believe has to “prove” in the second bankruptcy for debts / creditors that haven’t been paid out of her assets that have been realised so far. I don’t believe that the Trustee of the second bankruptcy can be the same Trustee as the first but I could be wrong. There is now an income payments order in place for 40% of her earnings from those 4 known sources to be paid to the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy and that will still stand I believe. The Trustee of no 2 bankruptcy I think can only go for assets acquired since no 1 bankruptcy I would think as her original assets still vest with the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy. Might have to dig my old books out and look it all up! I’ve dealt with many many 2nd and even third time bankruptcies but not a 2nd when the first hadn’t even been discharged. So it’s very very unusual. HMRC will have gone to a lot of trouble to petition for this bankruptcy as I can’t imagine she has been complying with all of her taxation obligations post 2019 so they must really want her affairs under scrutiny.
i may be wrong but to me it sounded like the last court was for tax/vat(prob run up since she was made bankrupt in 2019) and as they got a order for 40% of her earnings before she gets the rest that sounds like a attachment of earnings(not bankruptcy)no use making her bankrupt again they will not get anything with a attachment of earnings in place they get the maximum they can 40% of what she earns

Reactions: 10
I don't think many of KP's recent posts are real and are posted to wind people up and deflect.... Don't buy for a second the recent carpet cleaning post and the Wickwoods one could be crap too.... Who's to say it's not a pic that PFP sent on the family WhatsApp and KFP is getting ol' JJ to post it now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was in Thailand laughing at everyone thinking she's at home/UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
i may be wrong but to me it sounded like the last court was for tax/vat(prob run up since she was made bankrupt in 2019) and as they got a order for 40% of her earnings before she gets the rest that sounds like a attachment of earnings(not bankruptcy)no use making her bankrupt again they will not get anything with a attachment of earnings in place they get the maximum they can 40% of what she earns
The four sources that they are getting the 40% from aren't her only sources of income though are they? I know it's difficult with her because she seems to get income from lots of different sources but so do lots of self employed people who go bankrupt and they manage to get money from them. Plus as has been said on here before she will just now dump those as sources of income and get it from elsewhere.

Reactions: 21
Had to laugh at some of the brain dead comments on FB where her fans are claiming that her being bankrupt is no big deal for her as it’s her business that is bankrupt and not her so it’s to separate 😂😂 and she is not liable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who’s in Dubai with who?
Think it's Kris Boyson in Dubai with his girlfriend, skanks been following his girlfriend on social media for some reason maybe keeping an eye on the relationship or trying to throw a spanner in the works because she wants Boyson back because they got the most freebies, publicity and coin. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good to see Little Legoman, relaxing in his blow up doughnut ring and little bag in the pool. Hopefully without Katie disturbing him for a while 😄 x

Resizer_17105449952291.jpg

On page 15 back tomorrow 💖😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Could also be new HMRC debt also. Ie debt built up since her 2019 bankruptcy. Think I saw VAT was part of this new petition debt so maybe she’s not registered properly for post 2019 VAT accrued or registered but not paid post 2019 VAT due? Plus self assessment tax post 2019 bankruptcy that she’s not paid or not submitted returns for? What takes precedence and how will it all work is even spinning my brain! The Trustee in the first bankruptcy I believe has to “prove” in the second bankruptcy for debts / creditors that haven’t been paid out of her assets that have been realised so far. I don’t believe that the Trustee of the second bankruptcy can be the same Trustee as the first but I could be wrong. There is now an income payments order in place for 40% of her earnings from those 4 known sources to be paid to the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy and that will still stand I believe. The Trustee of no 2 bankruptcy I think can only go for assets acquired since no 1 bankruptcy I would think as her original assets still vest with the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy. Might have to dig my old books out and look it all up! I’ve dealt with many many 2nd and even third time bankruptcies but not a 2nd when the first hadn’t even been discharged. So it’s very very unusual. HMRC will have gone to a lot of trouble to petition for this bankruptcy as I can’t imagine she has been complying with all of her taxation obligations post 2019 so they must really want her affairs under scrutiny.
Thank you @Schmooze 😘.
So if I'm understanding this the 1st Bankrupcy trustees have only recently started the 40% recovery from earnings from the 4 places they knew she was receiving some income from. As obviously skanky was sticking 2 fingers up at the system, and the creditors, while iving the highlife and paying back sweet FA.
During the 1st Bankrupcy she's racked up more debt with HMRC, HMRC has had enough and have petition for a second bankrupcy.
So in the real world, between BR 1 and BK 2, she should have feck all left except the knickers on her arse, even though she tells everyone she doesn't wear any.
(would the person who pinched the HMRC penitly notice from Skankys postbox stick their hand up to receive their applause 👋👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lovely horses @sammiejayne44 ❤. I've had and still have rescue dogs and Horses, they are my absolute life.

I was talking to someone the other day who worked in a pub that AFP and PFP were frequent visitors to, they didn't have anything positive to say about either of them but they did say they'd witnessed PFP's pervy behaviour and that he was extremely racist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Yes @DC16 agree. There is no obligation to attend a bankruptcy petition hearing unless you intend to contest the proceedings. The only reasons to contest are usually that the debt plus all costs has been paid in full prior to the hearing or there has been some error in the procedure or that you have entered into an IVA which has been accepted by your creditors. Can’t see her attending for any of those reasons so unless the court isn’t happy with all the paperwork / process then think the Bankruptcy Order will be made. The case will then be assigned to an Official Receiver initially (most local to where she lives) so we will be obliged to deal with them & then it will be decided if a Trustee is to be appointed. Complicated as she is still bankrupt from the first proceedings. An achievement even by her lower than low standards!
So, being a double-bankruptee involving HMRC, how likely is IT to lose her beloved MM?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.