Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this place is near Hassocks, easy drive from MM, even she wouldn’t drive herself there though, the staff at the place would easily notice. So he’s starting to be her new chauffeur, they are still playing the fake game, expect she’s plotting tonight, giving Kryten his orders, still won’t work Skank, but you keep trying 😁
Legohead as Katie's chauffeur 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_17105965672823.jpg

Resizer_17105965801655.jpg

Resizer_17105965531351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m pissed off at her getting away with this. I’ve had my tax letter and despite being PAYE UK taxman saying I owe money from a previous year. ( as usual they don’t say which one !!) It my first year in part time employment plus my occupational pension. I have no idea how it works. But if I’m PAYE I fail to see how I managed not pay enough. My husband has the same. It’s nuts. And she swans around grifting derbies ignoring her debts. It really is pissing me off
HMRC can be total bastards, they expect most people not to question amounts and just pay ( Many years ago I had a dispute with them, random amount I didn't owe) She won't get away with it though. The amount she owes is considered to be huge and she's carried it out over more than a year, they consider stringing things out to be deliberate, rather than someone realising an error and paying up. People tend to get prison sentences over 50k. I think she's in big trouble as it's over 100k in VAT alone, then she has 500k tax for her self-employment AND she's missed national insurance.....

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 13.33.55.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.41.23.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 13.40.57.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.41.48.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 11.54.14.png

---
If as it seems, the plaster classes and club appearances barely cover the outlay, they must be a way of making the money from ‘other sources’ appear legitimate. She’s getting money from somewhere, even taking into account her dislike of paying people, what must the bills be like on the crappy shack? Council tax etc, the squillion pound a month oil bill for heating…
Very true, she is managing to pay the bills on the crappy shack, so HMRC and investigators will look at that to estimate what she's really got coming in. It could form part of the evidence against her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly. all this can count as deliberate conduct. She will have been sent many letters and had many chances to pay the tax. HMRC do have a department to help people with learning difficulties or mental health issues but you would have to inform them in the first place and still be willing to work with them. Ignoring it for years and spending everything, how can she explain it?
I hope the forensic team and HMRC have been looking at all her little nightclub trips too! Which reminds me, I found someone talking about one on Reddit recently. It's interesting that the owner of the club arranged it instead of the promoter as usual :unsure: I would guess that her regular nightclub appearances started to ramp up when she was declared bankrupt.

View attachment 2818545

''WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF TAX EVASION?
Examples of this offence include:

• Failing to report or hiding sources of income
  • Overstating deductions, exemptions or credits
  • Hiding money in offshore bank accounts
  • Using complex shell corporations or trusts to obscure ownership of assets or income
  • Dealing extensively in cash to avoid paper trails''
I think she does the nightclub appearances because it makes her feel validated and wanted, someone has paid to see her and in amongst it all she gets to go away for the weekend. It also keeps her in the media as she knows the red tops will pick up the stories ( even if they are negative), it's all PR

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she does the nightclub appearances because it makes her feel validated and wanted, someone has paid to see her and in amongst it all she gets to go away for the weekend. It also keeps her in the media as she knows the red tops will pick up the stories ( even if they are negative), it's all PR
So why is Wayne Lineker doing them, in the same club? Hmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And more importantly, gets a big fat envelope of cash….

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I know you said before Willow,,,everything was signed over into Mr PP name when AFP went in for the transplant, so basically skank will have to wait until AFP pops her clogs to get any money if she's made a will and if Mr PP hands it over. No wonder skanks flapping if she can't get money out of AFP at the moment unless Mr PP signs the dotted line sounds like Mr PP doesn't want his compensation money (for all the years of tit he's had to put up with from AFP and skank) getting blown away on lawyers and bailing skank out 😉 just a thought wonder how long it'll be before Edna ups sticks and moves to the I.O.W after AFP pops her clogs to be near bank of dad. 🤔🤣
Mr PP won’t stay in IOW when AFP pops off. He doesn’t want to live there now, but when the harridan says jump he asks ’how high’. Mr PP will move back to Sussex, where his mates are. Nothing in IOW for him, other than a few cronies they knew from when they had the other house there, a few years ago. Plus his elderly mother lives here. And his father & his wife. Really such a strange idea to move to an island, with AFP’s health situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I forgot to submit my Self Assessment one year - fleeing a violent relationship & looking for somewhere else to live it just completely slipped my mind .
They harassed me , sent threatening letters , emails , telephoned me , the works .

I was mortified & immediately rectified the situation- and in fairness when I told them what was going on they were ok about it - with a threatening undertone of never let this happen again- so it beggars belief that this criminal junkie can owe them an absolute fortune & likely hasn’t submitted accounts for years.
---

Probably couldn’t get any Beak that day …. Hungover & coming down also a possibility .
The real Katie Price without any chemical enhancement - a flat, boring, monotone sociopath! It's amazing she bangs on about ADHD when ASPD would really explain all aspects of her behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is what I don't get at all. There's a plethora of information out there about her dodgy deals, scamming, abuse of various kinds and not one person on these podcasts has asked her about any of it.
Do they sign agreements before she goes on to not ask those questions ?
The people who host these podcasts aren't journalists, they aren't doing it to investigate their guests, it's all just a big jolly chat to them.

• Sad
  • Heart
JL is another self-mutilating narc. I don’t expect Jack from my friends except their company. Why do these people think the world owes them a favour?
Jem Lucy is an absolute embarrassment and she thinks she’s so fit. Ok she isn’t as bad as KFP, but she’s definitely up there.. she’s now a webcam girl and is on the same site as what London Gems (the webcam agency KFP recently started following) operate on.. she’s soooo rough but thinks she’s stunning🤮🤮🤮 A lot of webcam girls lick her arse, but there’s also a lot who slag her off too. She’s a nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people who host these podcasts aren't journalists, they aren't doing it to investigate their guests, it's all just a big jolly chat to them.
But when are they going to realise that they are likely to get more listeners should they call her out on her bad behaviour, instead of pandering to her.
It's sickening the way they fawn all over her.

I think there has to be more to it. Yes she likes the attention but as DC says, it has to involve cash. The places are in the arse end of no-where and the amounts don't add up to be profitable.

Reactions: 37
Mr PP won’t stay in IOW when AFP pops off. He doesn’t want to live there now, but when the harridan says jump he asks ’how high’. Mr PP will move back to Sussex, where his mates are. Nothing in IOW for him, other than a few cronies they knew from when they had the other house there, a few years ago. Plus his elderly mother lives here. And his father & his wife. Really such a strange idea to move to an island, with AFP’s health situation.
Why does he put up with this? Hearing this and the incident you described where AFP made him give up his dog. He should say NO for a change. I'm not a fan of him btw but why doesn't he stand up to his bossy bully wife?

Reactions: 27
Wow after clicking that link, I’ve just come across a number of other stories JL has sold just recently, never mind in the past!! She’s a desperate dirty woman 🤮🤮🤮 She has always aspired to be like KFP, although I think she’d deny that, but she’s definitely following in her footsteps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Strange family and even stranger idea to move to the I.O.W away from family and medical but i'm guessing when money is involved and keeping their grubby hands on it the clan will do anything. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet there's another island he'd go to to escape them all - Australia. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does he put up with this? Hearing this and the incident you described where AFP made him give up his dog. He should say NO for a change. I'm not a fan of him btw but why doesn't he stand up to his bossy bully wife?
He's likely biding his time until she carks it, probably knows it's easier to wait another year or whatever and then inherit all the property and wonga.

Reactions: 24
Strange family and even stranger idea to move to the I.O.W away from family and medical but i'm guessing when money is involved and keeping their grubby hands on it the clan will do anything. 😉
It is very strange, if she knows she hasn't got long left they could just rent somewhere fully done up near the Frumpy Dumpling on the coast, why do they have to buy somewhere and renovate whilst she's ill. All very suspicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.