Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely horses @sammiejayne44 ❤. I've had and still have rescue dogs and Horses, they are my absolute life.

I was talking to someone the other day who worked in a pub that AFP and PFP were frequent visitors to, they didn't have anything positive to say about either of them but they did say they'd witnessed PFP's pervy behaviour and that he was extremely racist.
But I guarantee it's always been in a passive aggressive manner...you know the type...."I'm not racist but...." type of bloke, all while telling everyone the world's gone woke.

Reactions: 21
Even JC having a little joke at KP
...and here she is 15 years ago doing a lap 'in a reasonably priced car' on Top Gear. Funnily enough, she says some things during her interview that ring true now....!! (she also says that she goes so fast, the police can't catch her..!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovely horses @sammiejayne44 ❤. I've had and still have rescue dogs and Horses, they are my absolute life.

I was talking to someone the other day who worked in a pub that AFP and PFP were frequent visitors to, they didn't have anything positive to say about either of them but they did say they'd witnessed PFP's pervy behaviour and that he was extremely racist.
So virtually no redeeming features then :sick:. Makes you wonder what KP witnessed or was subjected to in that household!

Reactions: 24
No, Skanky. The reason you have no friends is because you're a lying, cheating, manipulative, deluded malodorous bleep.... No-one is jealous of you - trust me.

....and this made me fall off my sofa....
Katie went on: "I always said I am exhausted with relationships. I don’t think I am in the wrong. I am a single parent mum, I run the ship, I pay the bills.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I've just had a brainfart. If KP's been hiding assets from the Bankruptcy trustees, wouldn't it automatically make her guilty of
tax evasion too? I hope so!

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 12.00.45.png

---
No, Skanky. The reason you have no friends is because you're a lying, cheating, manipulative, deluded stinky bleep.... No-one is jealous of you - trust me.

Katie went on: "I always said I am exhausted with relationships. I don’t think I am in the wrong. I am a single parent mum, I run the ship, I pay the bills.
I pay the bills..... but I don't pay any tax! 😆 Wow, well done KP. That's to be admired :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No, Skanky. The reason you have no friends is because you're a lying, cheating, manipulative, deluded malodorous bleep.... No-one is jealous of you - trust me.

De-Lu-Lu Pricey :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. all this can count as deliberate conduct. She will have been sent many letters and had many chances to pay the tax. HMRC do have a department to help people with learning difficulties or mental health issues but you would have to inform them in the first place and still be willing to work with them. Ignoring it for years and spending everything, how can she explain it?
I hope the forensic team and HMRC have been looking at all her little nightclub trips too! Which reminds me, I found someone talking about one on Reddit recently. It's interesting that the owner of the club arranged it instead of the promoter as usual :unsure: I would guess that her regular nightclub appearances started to ramp up when she was declared bankrupt.

View attachment 2818545

''WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF TAX EVASION?
Examples of this offence include:

• Failing to report or hiding sources of income
  • Overstating deductions, exemptions or credits
  • Hiding money in offshore bank accounts
  • Using complex shell corporations or trusts to obscure ownership of assets or income
  • Dealing extensively in cash to avoid paper trails''
I’m pissed off at her getting away with this. I’ve had my tax letter and despite being PAYE UK taxman saying I owe money from a previous year. ( as usual they don’t say which one !!) It my first year in part time employment plus my occupational pension. I have no idea how it works. But if I’m PAYE I fail to see how I managed not pay enough. My husband has the same. It’s nuts. And she swans around grifting derbies ignoring her debts. It really is pissing me off

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If she has to appear in Court at anytime let’s hope that the Judge is ruthless….
The Judge will give you ONE opportunity to explain your behaviour . He is watching every move you make, and listening to every word you say. If he thinks for one moment that you are not telling the truth ( as you swore an oath to do ) He is DONE with you. The judge has a dozen other cases to hear, and he will not play games with a Liar. That’s how it works.
Even under oath she would lie

Reactions: 34
Because of AFP health, everything is in Mr PP’s name. SFP is his only child with AFP & she is his priority, not KFP. There’s been loads of rows between AFP & Mr PP over money. They agreed to clear SFP’s negative equity & buying scheme mortgage she had to buy the Greenwich flat, plus deposit on the Kent house. No way will Mr PP give anymore money to help KFP out. Last straw for him was when he paid off £7000 car fines, to stop her being prosecuted & then she found money to bugger off on holiday. He was fuming.
Mr PP has made no bones about the fact, when AFP pops her clogs, he will have little contact with KFP. The fact everything in Mr PP’s name, he’s not obliged to give her anything. He will make sure Frumpy Dumpling is ok, but he will wash his hands of KFP.
I know you said before Willow,,,everything was signed over into Mr PP name when AFP went in for the transplant, so basically skank will have to wait until AFP pops her clogs to get any money if she's made a will and if Mr PP hands it over. No wonder skanks flapping if she can't get money out of AFP at the moment unless Mr PP signs the dotted line sounds like Mr PP doesn't want his compensation money (for all the years of tit he's had to put up with from AFP and skank) getting blown away on lawyers and bailing skank out 😉 just a thought wonder how long it'll be before Edna ups sticks and moves to the I.O.W after AFP pops her clogs to be near bank of dad. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just had a brainfart. If KP's been hiding assets from the Bankruptcy trustees, wouldn't it automatically make her guilty of
tax evasion too? I hope so!

View attachment 2818707
---

I pay the bills..... but I don't pay any tax! 😆 Wow, well done KP. That's to be admired :rolleyes:
And those paid bills are under duress & threat of legal action!!
---
And those paid bills are under duress & threat of legal action!!
Strike that she doesn't care about legal action...should have said paid after SM ridicule or whistle blowing.

Reactions: 20
So, in that video with Jeremy Clarkson, she comes across as quite muted and monosyllabic.
Where's the ADHD there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think she’s paid a penny in tax since she first went bankrupt. Her attitude of everyone can get to the back of the queue is beyond stupid and arrogant. She gets it and spends it without a care in the world. She thinks she will get away with being thick and claiming that she didn’t know, but she definitely won’t. She hasn’t even tried to participate in any of the processes against her and has just ignored it all. She will most definitely get sent down for something this year and it may be for quite a while too.
I totally agree in her mind she just thinks if she hasn’t got any money then tough tits she can’t pay anyone so as soon as any money comes in she spends it. I also think it’s her arrogance that assumes they will never ever send her to prison because of the kids, in her drug and drink addled mind she’s totally safe nothing is going to happen and she’s so bleeping chuffed with herself for being so clever kidnapping the kids from their dad then slinging tit to keep them as they are her plan for keeping the MM. I dread to think what those poor little kids have seen, heard and been told, she has absolutely no filter and I would bet my life she’s been whispering poison about their dad Michelle and even Kieran’s mum, not to mention the other 2 kids that live with Kieran. Anyone with any integrity no matter what has gone on in the relationship should not be talking tit about the other partner to their children, if their ex is a bleep then the kids will eventually find out they’re a bleep. I hate the using kids as weapons I used to work with women who were all guilty of this and non of them were capable of realising it wasn’t the right thing to do it was like a point scoring game and knowing what I know now they were all of the same mentality as skanks brain dead fan base. Kids should be able to have a childhood not be drawn up into their parents bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m pissed off at her getting away with this. I’ve had my tax letter and despite being PAYE UK taxman saying I owe money from a previous year. ( as usual they don’t say which one !!) It my first year in part time employment plus my occupational pension. I have no idea how it works. But if I’m PAYE I fail to see how I managed not pay enough. My husband has the same. It’s nuts. And she swans around grifting derbies ignoring her debts. It really is pissing me off
I forgot to submit my Self Assessment one year - fleeing a violent relationship & looking for somewhere else to live it just completely slipped my mind .
They harassed me , sent threatening letters , emails , telephoned me , the works .

I was mortified & immediately rectified the situation- and in fairness when I told them what was going on they were ok about it - with a threatening undertone of never let this happen again- so it beggars belief that this criminal junkie can owe them an absolute fortune & likely hasn’t submitted accounts for years.
---
So, in that video with Jeremy Clarkson, she comes across as quite muted and monosyllabic.
Where's the ADHD there?
Probably couldn’t get any Beak that day …. Hungover & coming down also a possibility .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If as it seems, the plaster classes and club appearances barely cover the outlay, they must be a way of making the money from ‘other sources’ appear legitimate. She’s getting money from somewhere, even taking into account her dislike of paying people, what must the bills be like on the crappy shack? Council tax etc, the squillion pound a month oil bill for heating…

Reactions: 31
Even under oath she would lie
This is the thing though, I don’t think she believes she’s lying. She’s that far gone I think she genuinely believes that what she’s saying is the truth. And she’s that many arseholes having her on podcasts hanging on her every word and nodding along it just fuels her delusions. If she gets locked up I honestly think she’ll be a suicide watch job. Just like that Bear bloke. Narcs never expect to be held accountable, ever, because in their mind they’re never wrong. If this goes south for her, for all her bravado, if she gets sent to prison she will tit herself. It’s the kids I feel sorry as it’s them who will worry and have to cope with everything while she’ll be inside finding ever worrying ways to portray herself a victim.

Reactions: 37
Where's the ADHD there?
Yes, she's not the most talkative and when she does say anything, its just the usual crap. I liked it when Jeremy Clarkson said it was the most aggressive lap he'd seen and she took that as a complement not understanding that 'aggressive' doesn't make you a good driver. She also said she wanted to beat Jodi Marsh's time but she was well under... Teeheeeeee....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If the bleep bleep gets away with a megre punishment on this next BH in April, then this country is an absolute farce.. However, I think the tit has hit the fan now..I don't think she's any idea just how much trouble she's in. She must have legal rep, as she's so bleeping thick, she won't understand any of it.. God to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.