Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are memberships transferable at Wickwoods,??? I'd like to think AFP's and Mr PP's parting shot before they fucked off to the I.O.W was AFP to throw Mr PP membership at skank and say " here you grifting inconsiderate ungrateful bleep you might as well have a couple of free nights at wickwoods it's the last thing your getting out of me" 🤣
I bet the enabling bleep-lung is hurriedly rewriting her will as we speak! :LOL:
---
We've almost ran out of posts now and you've finished it off by making me howl with laughter as always, @Pom Bear ! Thank you 😘👌🌟💐 xXx
---
The four sources that they are getting the 40% from aren't her only sources of income though are they? I know it's difficult with her because she seems to get income from lots of different sources but so do lots of self employed people who go bankrupt and they manage to get money from them. Plus as has been said on here before she will just now dump those as sources of income and get it from elsewhere.
True, Mrs P, but if she does any 'biggies' like panto or books plus the alleged 40 singing (😉) dates, they are public and therefore undeniable sources of income.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---
I bet the enabling bleep-lung is hurriedly rewriting her will as we speak! :LOL:
---
We've almost ran out of posts now and you've finished it off by making me howl with laughter as always, @Pom Bear ! Thank you 😘👌🌟💐 xXx
---

True, Mrs P, but if she does any 'biggies' like panto or books plus the alleged 40 singing (😉) dates, they are public and therefore undeniable sources of income.
Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes @DC16 agree. There is no obligation to attend a bankruptcy petition hearing unless you intend to contest the proceedings. The only reasons to contest are usually that the debt plus all costs has been paid in full prior to the hearing or there has been some error in the procedure or that you have entered into an IVA which has been accepted by your creditors. Can’t see her attending for any of those reasons so unless the court isn’t happy with all the paperwork / process then think the Bankruptcy Order will be made. The case will then be assigned to an Official Receiver initially (most local to where she lives) so we will be obliged to deal with them & then it will be decided if a Trustee is to be appointed. Complicated as she is still bankrupt from the first proceedings. An achievement even by her lower than low standards!
She's really screwed up. I don't think she can evade a jail sentence. Surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's really screwed up. I don't think she can evade a jail sentence. Surely?
It proves skanks bricking it,, not mentioned her MH in months but close to a court hearing it's mentioned at every opportunity but i don't think HMRC give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe going back to the hotel/spa/gym Mr PP used to escape to,, skank was holed up in there earlier this week when she didn't go to court, seems funny the woman posted Wednesday about meeting skank and works at the same place. Wonder how many nights skank stayed there and who she was there with she kept it very quiet. 😉
Do you think she knows she is a full time Mother to 5 kids?
---
Yep! Absolutely. We all know whatever comes out of her mouth is the opposite of the truth … she moans they all ponce off her, yet in fact she buys them… hoovers them up like a typical narc. I just wish people would expose her for who she truly is - eg all these Podcasts she goes on. Why aren’t they hitting her with all the facts. Katie… you have had numerous animals die in your care. Why is this? You’re responsible? Please tell us why? Etc. No one does this and it absolutely does my head in. They all giggle and laugh with her and think she’s funny. Yet when she does finally have her comeuppance they’ll all be the first to say.. “oh… yeah we knew something was really off with her…” fuckoffff

Anyway. Happy weekend all. Roll on Monday and the goss from the BH hearing 🤭😂
Yeh, happy weekend, roll on Monday x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To too tooo quiet in skankyland.....think skank stayed at Wickwood spa on Monday and Tuesday to avoid court and the backlash and been staying at krytens since and only got kryten to post the picture tonight because she's up to something sneaky and is throwing some deflection trying to make out she's there. 😎
Still wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gone to Thailand and all other posts have been deflection. That poster was spot n last time. I do hope so, we love a bikini pic. I also think the stories that came out where she thinks her norks are too big are setting the scene for more surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It proves skanks bricking it,, not mentioned her MH in months but close to a court hearing it's mentioned at every opportunity but i don't think HMRC give a tit.
They know all about her tricks with MH and her pattens, all will be documented and well before she started doing it.
AFP Argument=about KFP being drunk.
---
Could also be new HMRC debt also. Ie debt built up since her 2019 bankruptcy. Think I saw VAT was part of this new petition debt so maybe she’s not registered properly for post 2019 VAT accrued or registered but not paid post 2019 VAT due? Plus self assessment tax post 2019 bankruptcy that she’s not paid or not submitted returns for? What takes precedence and how will it all work is even spinning my brain! The Trustee in the first bankruptcy I believe has to “prove” in the second bankruptcy for debts / creditors that haven’t been paid out of her assets that have been realised so far. I don’t believe that the Trustee of the second bankruptcy can be the same Trustee as the first but I could be wrong. There is now an income payments order in place for 40% of her earnings from those 4 known sources to be paid to the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy and that will still stand I believe. The Trustee of no 2 bankruptcy I think can only go for assets acquired since no 1 bankruptcy I would think as her original assets still vest with the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy. Might have to dig my old books out and look it all up! I’ve dealt with many many 2nd and even third time bankruptcies but not a 2nd when the first hadn’t even been discharged. So it’s very very unusual. HMRC will have gone to a lot of trouble to petition for this bankruptcy as I can’t imagine she has been complying with all of her taxation obligations post 2019 so they must really want her affairs under scrutiny.
As I’ve said on here before, it’s extremely rare to happen and was told it used to be a criminal offence, shame it wasn’t now. (Her bankruptcy has always seemed to a different kind of bankruptcy, well, it definitely is now!)
There is also the listing by HMRC on caseboard for an earlier petition, so you could be right in this being new debt.
Hopefully they will have more powers to not put up with her bullshit delaying tactics.
(So under the first bankruptcy, she’s not supposed to run up any new debt, so do you the ink this could be classed as criminal also?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know about anyone else here but I'm staggered to find out:
1. Women (possibly some men too but no news stories as yet) are willing to go to a hotel room and have someone* inject them with a large quantity of an unknown substance without properly checking the qualifications or standards of who they've paid thousands to.
2. Then they are shocked to find they have a life-threatening infection and are disfigured.
3. They go wailing to the press to complain and seek sympathy for being a victim.
4. *one unqualified person doing the procedure is an animal-abusing horse-dealer and puppy farmer with absolutely no qualifications or understanding of medical protocols.
I just can't get my head around how vain and ignorant you must be to allow this to be done to your own body and on the flip side how greedy and immoral others are to take advantage!
Well yes - they must be bloody stupid to go for these dodgy "procedures" and YES, they ARE bloody stupid!!! :ROFLMAO:
---
I would think this will be a very unusual thing, two bankruptcies at once? Is there a chance the HMRC one will take precedent?
---

Lovely ☕

So this is another man she threw money at to lure them in and she was doing the ❄ with them, so getting them corrupted for her purposes right at the start. She has her methods that's for sure, cold and calculating and then blames them all when they leave her!
Thats the only way she can get a man these days - by buying them and their "services". Lego is only with it for the supposéd kudos and all the contacts she promised him cos I sure as hell cannot see what else it could possibly be :LOL:
---
Well thats their reputation down the kharzi then having skank as a member & PFP!!
---
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---

Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣
AFP bunged Edna a chunk of change for her Country Manshun did she not? In that case you can see why skanky would be on the old bat's case demanding "MY SHARE" which brought on the recent parting of the ways after AFP accused her of being a drunkard!
Theres nothing quit like MONEY to shred a family apart, but I'm rather enjoying the fact its Clan Grifter being torn to bits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it possible the forensic investigators have unravelled the rats nest of finances and have been obliged to inform HMRC of their findings?

Reactions: 47
They will have her socials under scrutiny and will be anticipating that move 👍🏻

Reactions: 34
The irony is that although she's completely unable to raise any interest in her present tedious life she'd probably get a one-hour programme out of a mainstream TV company if the BH took the MM away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
He seems like the ideal man to score some ket from as well as an infection riddled BBL

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So far ... so fake Kipper
lol, so far, so fake 🤣
---
I love your knowledge @Schmooze. Ithis has probably been explained before, but is way over my head, so bare with me.
Skanky is already bankrupt with HMRC on the list of creditors. How can she be declared bankrupt when she's already in bankrupcy. Because HMRC are behind this new bankrupcy, will this mean things will process at a faster rate and are different trustees?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this.
I agree Maggie, I love all our experts inc the lovely Schmooze x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still wouldn’t be surprised if her and Lego boy are away somewhere just to avoid court appearances and all posts are giving the run around , I just have this feeling 🥸🧐

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.