Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes @DC16 agree. There is no obligation to attend a bankruptcy petition hearing unless you intend to contest the proceedings. The only reasons to contest are usually that the debt plus all costs has been paid in full prior to the hearing or there has been some error in the procedure or that you have entered into an IVA which has been accepted by your creditors. Can’t see her attending for any of those reasons so unless the court isn’t happy with all the paperwork / process then think the Bankruptcy Order will be made. The case will then be assigned to an Official Receiver initially (most local to where she lives) so we will be obliged to deal with them & then it will be decided if a Trustee is to be appointed. Complicated as she is still bankrupt from the first proceedings. An achievement even by her lower than low standards!
I love your knowledge @Schmooze. Ithis has probably been explained before, but is way over my head, so bare with me.
Skanky is already bankrupt with HMRC on the list of creditors. How can she be declared bankrupt when she's already in bankrupcy. Because HMRC are behind this new bankrupcy, will this mean things will process at a faster rate and are different trustees?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this.

Reactions: 33
I love your knowledge @Schmooze. Ithis has probably been explained before, but is way over my head, so bare with me.
Skanky is already bankrupt with HMRC on the list of creditors. How can she be declared bankrupt when she's already in bankrupcy. Because HMRC are behind this new bankrupcy, will this mean things will process at a faster rate and are different trustees?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this.
Think HMRC came off the original creditors list so they could chase themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she would only 'come out' as lesbian if the partner was suitably high profile ( such as Jodie Marsh 😅 ). I have a strong inkling she's led bent social worker Lynn Rickwood on a merry dance in that direction. KP wouldn't want that to come out though, not glamorous enough, not enough press attention from it and it got her what she wanted at the time.
---

Snapppp!
Have I missed something?
Does Dim Lynn like vag??
---
True story ....
What a choice, Pricey or Corden?
Shoot me now 🤪 🔫🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Washing away the sin (no hope of that) 😡
---
To lighten the mood as there's been a lot of talk about animal abusers today 😔 both rescues.
My beautiful boys, both giant pets with me forever. They owe me nothing.
Not just for clicks and likes on IG like some people then discarded when those clicks drop.
They’re beauties 😍
---
I would think this will be a very unusual thing, two bankruptcies at once? Is there a chance the HMRC one will take precedent?
---

Lovely ☕

So this is another man she threw money at to lure them in and she was doing the ❄ with them, so getting them corrupted for her purposes right at the start. She has her methods that's for sure, cold and calculating and then blames them all when they leave her!
Drury was obviously a fame bleep, went straight after Big Gel Goodger and look how that panned out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it's early but am feeling inspired

Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the tits that are wonky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wasn’t it yesterday someone posted a comment here from her Instagram saying it was nice meeting her yesterday , and then showed she worked at this spa ?? Maybe this isn’t tonight ? Or she was talking to the spa about getting freebie !!

edit - found the post , this poster appears to work at that spa

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Have I missed something?
Does Dim Lynn like vag??
---

What a choice, Pricey or Corden?
Shoot me now 🤪 🔫🔫
I believe Lynn would be open to it. I suspected that's how Kp hooked her, I went looking and my theory that DL would be open to it certainly wasn't discounted.

Reactions: 20
Are memberships transferable at Wickwoods,??? I'd like to think AFP's and Mr PP's parting shot before they fucked off to the I.O.W was AFP to throw Mr PP membership at skank and say " here you grifting inconsiderate ungrateful bleep you might as well have a couple of free nights at wickwoods it's the last thing your getting out of me" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know about anyone else here but I'm staggered to find out:
1. Women (possibly some men too but no news stories as yet) are willing to go to a hotel room and have someone* inject them with a large quantity of an unknown substance without properly checking the qualifications or standards of who they've paid thousands to.
2. Then they are shocked to find they have a life-threatening infection and are disfigured.
3. They go wailing to the press to complain and seek sympathy for being a victim.
4. *one unqualified person doing the procedure is an animal-abusing horse-dealer and puppy farmer with absolutely no qualifications or understanding of medical protocols.
I just can't get my head around how vain and ignorant you must be to allow this to be done to your own body and on the flip side how greedy and immoral others are to take advantage!
To be honest I,m with you, I have no understanding why women doe this to themselves.I,m old and when I started going out with girls make up was a minimum and I still preferred the nature look. My wife has worn make up twice,once on our wedding day and once on our son,s. The look these days appears to be false eyelashes as big as you can get, sharpie eyebrows face plastered with as much foundation as you can get, false tanned to hell and enough Botox on the forehead to remove any expression. Then the lips like a duck, I honestly don,t understand it. I apologise is others feel that look is good but just my opinion. AND then Skank filtering that to duck as well. As Yoda says, “the esteem in this one is lower than the grave”

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't know why I didn't recognise the Ricky guy last night. For quite a few years he was all over the Dodgy Horse dealer pages and I was an avid reader of those posts. Felt he couldn't get much lower in the dregs of society, well he's outdone himself this time.
I don't know what I've done wrong but I can't find a thing about Ricky George/Sawyer neither on FB or any Google reviews...🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Think HMRC came off the original creditors list so they could chase themselves.
Could also be new HMRC debt also. Ie debt built up since her 2019 bankruptcy. Think I saw VAT was part of this new petition debt so maybe she’s not registered properly for post 2019 VAT accrued or registered but not paid post 2019 VAT due? Plus self assessment tax post 2019 bankruptcy that she’s not paid or not submitted returns for? What takes precedence and how will it all work is even spinning my brain! The Trustee in the first bankruptcy I believe has to “prove” in the second bankruptcy for debts / creditors that haven’t been paid out of her assets that have been realised so far. I don’t believe that the Trustee of the second bankruptcy can be the same Trustee as the first but I could be wrong. There is now an income payments order in place for 40% of her earnings from those 4 known sources to be paid to the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy and that will still stand I believe. The Trustee of no 2 bankruptcy I think can only go for assets acquired since no 1 bankruptcy I would think as her original assets still vest with the Trustee of no1 bankruptcy. Might have to dig my old books out and look it all up! I’ve dealt with many many 2nd and even third time bankruptcies but not a 2nd when the first hadn’t even been discharged. So it’s very very unusual. HMRC will have gone to a lot of trouble to petition for this bankruptcy as I can’t imagine she has been complying with all of her taxation obligations post 2019 so they must really want her affairs under scrutiny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.