Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the way junior talks as if he is from Brixton Hackney St Paul’s moss side or toxteth he is from Brighton and went to private school but he puts his best fake Jamaican accent on get a grip 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Gone to a CUNTRY Festival 😂😂😂😂View attachment 2805611
At least he's got his arm around her this time! Way more convincing JJ!
---
Looks like they are up in the nose bleeds though, no VIP seating!
---
She can duck right off with this, I'm a massive country fan, I don't want to be running into her at a gig
And who goes to a country festival dressed like that? She could at least have dug out the cowboy hat from the lawnmower pics, lol! If you turned up like that at a country gig here in Texas they wouldn't let you in!
---
Still awaiting KH's podcast that he said he was going to start doing
Maybe when he does his podcast he will have either Alex or Cole on it, they could call themselves the Katie Price survivors club, lol! The fact he is talking about wanting to tell his story would seem to suggest that the custody issues are coming to an end sometime soon maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well you only have to look ate the thing to laugh!
---

Are they terribly expensive?? :unsure:
DC16 might want to add this on to her phenomenal list of spending.
(Poorly trotters my ar$e!)
They’re from 2018. You can pick them up second hand from 200-350. I think she may have borrowed or rented them possibly?

ETA can you tell how much I like them 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve finally caught up! It’s taken me days and just when I think yay I’m almost up to date you lot start another new bloody fred!

I was too far behind to say anything on the last fred, but it might be fortuitous if the fashion show thingy were to be moved to April with Skank still co-hosting. MrJaynie has family in Manchester and he is going up to visit next month!! Last week was too short notice for him to book time off, but next month is plenty of time, let’s hope it’s rescheduled for the right dates for MrJaynie as he has a family thing to go to.

So, Krusties were right again about this showmance. You lot are so clever, the Skank will not be getting one over any of you anytime soon.

And now she’s at country to country wearing a sports top as an “outfit”. I really hope she is a country fan otherwise she is going to be bored shitless! I went once as a favour to a friend, I’m not a country fan at all (Dr Hook is the closest I’ll ever get to liking country). I fell asleep less than 10 metres from the stage, I’m even in a Lady Antebellum video, sleeping. She’s wearing sports tops because JJ does, she’s gone to Country to Country but she’s never mentioned or even had country music playing. She really has no personality at all does she?!

Someone mentioned on the last fred about vaping illicit substances, I have a thc vape. It’s the crystals mixed in with an oil type base, I wouldn’t be surprised if coke could be suspended in a solution and vaped, but I have no knowledge of those kinds of drugs, only weed.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers on here as well as to our lovely dad Krusties who do the job of mum and dad (looking at you @Stan Butler 😘). I hope you are all spoilt as much as you all deserve and have a great family day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Her lips look ridiculous
How can she thinks they look good

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So skank takes kryten to the O2 country to country festival pretending their some kind of VIP guests when all they've done is blagged some free tickets, the amusing thing about it is the place is massive full of people stalls cafes bars stages and these two fame hungry prats must be hanging around all the time they were there looking for an empty corridor to take pictures in to post and no one in the place has even noticed they were there, such a zleb power couple arent they. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240310-024501.jpg
Screenshot_20240310-024517.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So skank takes kryten to the O2 country to country festival pretending their some kind of VIP guests when all they've done is blagged some free tickets, the amusing thing about it is the place is massive full of people stalls cafes bars stages and these two fame hungry prats must be hanging around all the time they were there looking for an empty corridor to take pictures in to post and no one in the place has even noticed they were there, such a zleb power couple arent they. 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2805822View attachment 2805823
You are so right Stan! The queues were unbelievable! Such a pair a of sad twats! You can see where they were standing they were in the normal seats.

I wonder whose idea this was? It’s not as if Skank is known for line dancing or donning a cowboy hat or boots. She’s never professed a love for westerns, so this must either be a JJ thing or it was a grifted special by Sophie the Source a.k.a the frumpy dumpling or Jess the Gullible Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You are so right Stan! The queues were unbelievable! Such a pair a of sad twats! You can see where they were standing they were in the normal seats.

I wonder whose idea this was? It’s not as if Skank is known for line dancing or donning a cowboy hat or boots. She’s never professed a love for westerns, so this must either be a JJ thing or it was a grifted special by Sophie the Source a.k.a the frumpy dumpling or Jess the Gullible Muppet.
Always an ulterior motive Jaynie with skank,, so my money is on kryten or his sister (when skank was having her face scraped) saying my mum likes country music and she's thought i'll go take a few pictures kryten can post them on his instasham his mum will see them and i'll get into her good books. 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So skank takes kryten to the O2 country to country festival pretending their some kind of VIP guests when all they've done is blagged some free tickets, the amusing thing about it is the place is massive full of people stalls cafes bars stages and these two fame hungry prats must be hanging around all the time they were there looking for an empty corridor to take pictures in to post and no one in the place has even noticed they were there, such a zleb power couple arent they. 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2805822View attachment 2805823
Wow Brad Paisley is really busy then he's due here in houston at the rodeo next week! That's a REAL country festival with 80,000 people in attendance!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just fast forwarding to say how much I love these Krusty threads.

Where else could I find out from @coolcat2022 that from the area described it looks like we work round the corner from each other 😉, then find out from the legend that is @Dollylovesshoes that JA has a dickyfied minge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Our lovely @Dollylovesshoes is just bleeping brilliant isn't she :love::coronation:
---
How can she not understand she looks like a sweaty woman in a man's top they just found and put on? She probably thinks she's doing that sexy thing where a nubile young woman nicks her boyfriends clothes. No, you're just a scruffy stalker love.
---
So true! Her legs look as though she has been wrestling in mud! The tattoos are really bad! To think she got them on her knee's because us lot were saying they were crinkly and wrinkled like an old womans 😂😂
---
Always an ulterior motive Jaynie with skank,, so my money is on kryten or his sister (when skank was having her face scraped) saying my mum likes country music and she's thought i'll go take a few pictures kryten can post them on his instasham his mum will see them and i'll get into her good books. 😉🤣
Oh his poor mam! Can you imagine how you would feel Stan, if one of your lovely lads came home with her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Still awaiting KH's podcast that he said he was going to start doing
It’s on the back burner for a bit
---
She’s been Raiding Krytens wardrobe again
View attachment 2805577
lol, love how he chopped the top of her head off 🤣
---
Wonder how many times the crowd were subjected to her flashing last night, she proudly states she doesn’t wear knickers, only for photoshoots. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder what happened to the Pricey Woods ones and that neon sign she had made for the MM hallway as usual nothing lasts with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She took half the bulbs out of the sign when SB left her so the Woods bit doesn't work now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bitter or what????
---
She’s been Raiding Krytens wardrobe again
View attachment 2805577
He's removed half it's ugly head though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Don’t hate me, I love those boots! Louis Vuitton Fireball Boots (past season).
Duh there was me thinking it was another pair from Wish, like the silver wellingtons and her Power Ranger ones - total cost about £30 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
She can duck right off with this, I'm a massive country fan, I don't want to be running into her at a gig
OOOH can we eagerly anticipate skanky taking up doing cover versions of Dolly Parton songs?

"Meeeechewwl Meeechewwl Ize beggin of yer pleyz downt tayke myyy maynnn.........."

"My D I V O R C E beycums fynarl terday..........................dat fuckkin barstidd................. Iyze 'ate im"

"Izlarnds in der stweem; Dat iz wot we iz......................................"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Nobody is remotely interested in HER though are they LOL
---
They’re from 2018. You can pick them up second hand from 200-350. I think she may have borrowed or rented them possibly?

ETA can you tell how much I like them 😆
Its easy though; Dig out pair of similar ones from the cupboard then raid Harvey's felt pens box and draw on the lightning strikes!

Nah she will have bought these and paid full price for them but I wonder if they too are from Wish like the last groovy couple of pairs were, the silver wellingtons and her Power Ranger ones?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
DC sounds like KH is being very careful re the kids not wanting to jeopardise anything
Hopefully he can get kids back soon looks like Bunny is having contact so things must be moving in the right direction even if it very slowly

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Our lovely @Dollylovesshoes is just bleeping brilliant isn't she :love::coronation:
---

So true! Her legs look as though she has been wrestling in mud! The tattoos are really bad! To think she got them on her knee's because us lot were saying they were crinkly and wrinkled like an old womans 😂😂
---

Oh his poor mam! Can you imagine how you would feel Stan, if one of your lovely lads came home with her?
If one of my boys turned up with THAT in tow I'd get them sectioned immediately!!
---
Katie Price shows off her very plump new pout after having age-defying facial treatment | The Sun

"Make-up free" apparently :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So whats all that stuff on it's wonky eyes then? Scotch mist??

It does seem like the 12 year olds have finally twigged that skank is easy to catch out with her lies, I mean they are referring back to January when it decried "Yung guwls gettin' fillas an' fings..........................." even though she is 99.9999999999999% plastic & fillers herself!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.