Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all and welcome to the new thread.

Unfortunately I am still catching up on the previous thread so no recap from me - I would be grateful if anyone else could do this please?

Anyway here is the link to the previous thread

Thank you to @EllaBella10 for the excellent new thread title!

1710000500200.png

Skank has fallen out with AFP - apparently telling her she never wants to see her again. Great when your mother could possibly be dying - I am sure Skank will be filling the newspapers with her grief when it finally happens. Evil witch.

1710000611893.png

She has barely been at home for the last few weeks and having more stupid facial mutilations.

1710000589009.png
1710000681159.png
1710000698838.png

The Fashion Gala she was supposed to be co-hosting in a restaurant (???) has been cancelled, she will be busy trying to catch up with all the Plasterclasses and other events she has cancelled.

1710000852487.png

She sent poor Bunny to school world book day dressed as herself and posted a self congratulatory bragging post on her socials about it.

1710000777522.png

She admitted she hasn't seen Junior for ages (bit of a contrast to her "he's always out")

And she has a court case on 12th March at Northampton Magistrates - which we assume is a Driving offence.

1710000897425.png

Keep tattling folks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Hello all and welcome to the new thread.

Unfortunately I am still catching up on the previous thread so no recap from me - I would be grateful if anyone else could do this please?

Anyway here is the link to the previous thread

Thank you to @EllaBella10 for the excellent new thread title!

View attachment 2804894
Skank has fallen out with AFP - apparently telling her she never wants to see her again. Great when your mother could possibly be dying - I am sure Skank will be filling the newspapers with her grief when it finally happens. Evil witch.

View attachment 2804899

She has barely been at home for the last few weeks and having more stupid facial mutilations.

View attachment 2804898View attachment 2804901View attachment 2804902

The Fashion Gala she was supposed to be co-hosting in a restaurant (???) has been cancelled, she will be busy trying to catch up with all the Plasterclasses and other events she has cancelled.

View attachment 2804906

She sent poor Bunny to school world book day dressed as herself and posted a self congratulatory bragging post on her socials about it.

View attachment 2804905

She admitted she hasn't seen Junior for ages (bit of a contrast to her "he's always out")

And she has a court case on 12th March at Northampton Magistrates - which we assume is a Driving offence.

View attachment 2804907

Keep tattling folks!
Ooooh new Fred, thanks Biffa 💖 just got home, wrote a recap last night as a lot had happened 😁 Will update it and post soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From the last thread - milk bottles. There’s five. MP made original post saying kids got a different flavour each. @DC16 says two adults so means three kids. So it means one of three scenarios.

1) J still not seeing his dad so V, B and A
2) V is at his dads so J, B and A
3) A too young to get one so V, J and B

Hoping it’s number 3 and all four kids are together

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From the last thread - milk bottles. There’s five. MP made original post saying kids got a different flavour each. @DC16 says two adults so means three kids. So it means one of three scenarios.

1) J still not seeing his dad so V, B and A
2) V is at his dads so J, B and A
3) A too young to get one so V, J and B

Hoping it’s number 3 and all four kids are together
V was with them. There is a pic of him and A.

Reactions: 26
Recap, oh I enjoyed this one very much, lots happened on the last Fred, none of it good for Skank @Dollylovesshoes it’s a very long one, you may need to go and do what you do 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

So the spiciest hot ☕ was the order of the day on the Fred, and I personally found it quite delicious, a chai-laced spicy tea I’d say.

giphy.gif

Firstly @WillowTree21 confirmed through the loose tongue of MrFencing that the relationship with Kryten, as we believed it to be, was indeed fake, created just for coin and publicity 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_7815.jpeg

Madam has been lying, twisting her fibs in a most Machiavellian way, except it has failed, other than the diehard fan brigade, no one really believes it’s a thing, including the Red Tops, she really is the girl who cried wolf now.

FCAAC452-83AC-4D55-98B9-733DF49081D5.jpeg

Many of us believe she is finished with Kryten now, his tenure on her arm, short, and not very sweet, she’s been drunk/high around him most of the time. The Gossies was an unbelievable low, she really displayed her very worst narcissistic behaviour, it was beyond embarrassing. Kryten looks like he wants out, but I feel it will drag on a little bit longer as she tries to find a way to end this messy joke of a relationship that she has created. The fakery for now continues.

E98B2704-A7BD-44E0-ADCF-40D3613DFA59.jpeg

I personally think she is love bombing the hapless Sink-Boy to return. He is the ultimate doormat, she can cheat on him and treat him like 💩 he runs away for a while, but just like a boomerang will eventually return to do madam’s bidding. We are split on this, some believe he can’t possibly return, time will tell 🤔😁

C55F9FDC-EDD7-4367-9E05-2BC1153DE776.jpeg

Secondly, more piping hot ☕ was revealed by the wonderful DC. Accordingly a big row has occurred between Skank and the grifting matriarch AFP, regarding Skank’s drinking and recent dreadful public displays. It was so bad that despite her ill health, AFP has ordered Mr Fencing to up sticks from the driveway of the MM and move them away in the motorhome to the newly purchased IOW house. We aren’t 100% sure if she’s living in the house yet, as Willow says it still needs a lot of work. Whatever, it shows how out of control Skank is now, I do think AFP is finally nearing the end, the woman looks very sick whenever I see her, the transplant will not prolong her life much longer, yet Skank has chosen partying over concern for her mother. None of us are surprised, as we know Skank is a C*NT of the highest order.

894C24E1-F2F5-4766-9A55-62EE277DC271.jpeg

Other than the red hot ☕ Skank has been on A Grade total twit form. On Wednesday she utilised H as deflection from the horror show that was the Gossies performance, by taking him to look at Brighton Station trains. He was then never seen again, as she was back to pampering and her furtive ways immediately after the photos were taken, H’s exploitation now complete. Darth Jeyda was lurking in the background, keeping an eye on her investment and making sure the Skank behaved normally for 5 minutes.

IMG_7849.jpeg

It was World Book Day and all the children were going to school as characters from books (my daughter went as Dora the Explorer) unbelievably Skank sent B to school dressed as The Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️ as she wrote 54 books (she didn’t write any of them though 🤦🏽‍♀️) and that’s ok…..it isn’t, it’s just full blown narcissism. Again proving it has to all about Skank, the children just an after though. What a twit and appalling mother Skank is, Mum of the year the braindead say 🤬

Kylie was given a special one-off Barbie doll by Mattel. I’ve given Skank her own doll so she doesn’t feel left out. It has a unique look with one small eye, duck lips and wonky boobs, but most people say it’s a good likeness with the smooth skin showing the heavily filtered look she so loves….

IMG_7865.jpeg

On Thursday the weekly podcast of lies and a twisted reality appeared. Lying highlights were…

The relationship is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.

The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover.

There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, (Actually TRUE) seeing a therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy

An admission she hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car though 😁

Edna was also upset by a specific troll, they forgot that Skank is the biggest troll going, this wasn’t mentioned 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edna is still being very beige, and actually has her beloved front door images on a lamp in her new house, which is nice…

IMG_7868.jpeg

Thursday afternoon we had more pampering, Skank met up with Jessica Alves, the resulting photos were stunning, such beauties, not plastic fantastic at all…..no I lied, they no longer resemble humans. I decided I won’t be getting this look for Summer 2024….

267498BF-B7BC-4779-8284-E29078E4FA10.jpeg

Friday Skank had a Dermaplanning procedure, at a clinic belonging to Kryten’s sister, photos were posted, they weren’t pleasant viewing, it was clear to see what a mess her face is now. I’m still confused as to why these were released, did Skank have any say in it, strange if so, it explodes her lies about competing with the young Love Island girls, those days have clearly left the building. Oh dear, what a shame…

0F844C6D-E092-44AE-93D5-1F0E23451ED9.jpeg

Today she posted a video saying her skin was perfect, unfortunately she had a heavy filter and makeup on, and she had forgotten we’ve seen what her face is really like yesterday, she really is a stupid woman 🤦🏽‍♀️

A6B2C548-CE82-4AA1-96E0-62ED5753B8C7.jpeg

The MCR Fashion Gala event arranged by Edna in Manchester on Friday evening, for Skank to co-host, was mysteriously cancelled at the very last minute. We don’t know why, it all looked very scammy as well, another odd thing happening, strange 🤔 Alves had indicated Skank was meant to party with her that night, she didn’t, Skank was up to something though, she wasn’t home.

A big suitcase, a trip away, the fake game still in play 🤔….

166D38C6-DDB8-42CB-9359-8C57147C9CAB.jpeg

Finally, one of my self indulgent moments 😁 just wanted to say I’m too happy to let Skank annoy me at mo, my two childhood heroes met up this week and performed on stage. I know Madge is a nightmare at times these days, but I loved her when I was a little girl, before Kylie came on the scene she was my idol. Kylie loves Madge, and she was loving Kylie back. It made my little heart fill with love, it was so blissful to see. There’s so much negativity around these days and to me this was such a joyous moment. I got a bit grumpy earlier in the week seeing Skank was still not being brought to account, but I’m taking this moment as the stars are aligning in our favour 😁 Kylie with Madonna for the first time, tells me that biaaaatch Skank is going down, I’m getting my faith back 😁💖

FEA0254D-2480-45D0-96E3-D47BC6042D8E.jpeg

So on we go, how much longer will Kryten last, how can they keep this bollox going when everyone is laughing about it, there’s no chemistry or affection in sight when they are together, but still they play their ‘Fake Game’. Is she trying to get the Sink-Boy back 🤔 Mother’s Day tomorrow, no doubt it will sickening viewing, the braindead lot loving it, the mum of the year that she isn’t, deflecting away without a hint of irony, and will she mention AFP as they’ve fallen out 🤔😁 Court next week on the 12th, the latest driving offence I believe. It’s getting hot in here isn’t it Skank 🔥

F2FA2BEC-996C-44D8-AB8A-ADA9DB70F8A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
1710004842082.png

1710004806163.png

"Speaking about his latest face change he did not say when he had to work done, where or by who, but did say he now struggles to speak after the lip removal operation."

Remind you of anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Amazing rundown of the last weeks 💩show from the mutant. Thank you SmilieKylie. ❤💖
It's time our very talented Editorial/Wiki/Film maker Krusties collaborated and formed their own youtube channel, or even better, their own Truth and Lies Krusty POD cast . 100% I'd subscribe to VIP membership.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You know I’d love to see a fred,that says the Kipper is totally fucked,oh I would have a massive dance in me front room pissed (I know I shouldn’t) omg I would piss all day smoke loads of oilys.!Now will it happen though👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
MP posting about kids jewellery making now and the stuff looks quite girly. V is too old for that and A too young. Surely she's doing it with B?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The winner of this was melsteppens (exactly the same as the 3 other Collabs with Amy C, Marnie and Demi. And still the idiots post on these scams

IMG_20240309_183533.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.