Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KH on live just confirmed he’s been talking with someone and they are ready to come out and spill 👀 got to be Alex or Carl?

Also agreed and said ‘your right’ when someone written that KP was cheating with JJ behind Carl’s back.
Still awaiting KH's podcast that he said he was going to start doing

Reactions: 13
Strikes me as panic mode with the relationship tonight, both are firing out the same photos at the same time on their socials, a coordinated attack to try to kick start this spluttering invented nothingness 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I‘m sure the Red Tops will run this story, but read between the lines, they don’t believe it for a minute, oh Skank what a pickle you are in, gonna have to step up this game, photos of a day trip with H and the kids I guess. Poor Kryten will look so out of his depth, he has no ability to be a father figure. Give it up girl you’ve failed with this one completely, it’s clear there’s no chemistry between the pair of you, it‘s getting painful to see this charade on display already 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
All these twats who buy her crap and who follow her all know what she does and how bad she is cos they are all the same, kids packed off to Nana's with a toy from Poundland while they trot off out with their pumped up lips, tattooed eyelashes and false tits, they are all too aware of what she is, country is going to the dogs, jeez I should drink more often haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Strikes me as panic mode with the relationship tonight, both are firing out the same photos at the same time on their socials, a coordinated attack to try to kick start this spluttering invented nothingness 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I‘m sure the Red Tops will run this story, but read between the lines, they don’t believe it for a minute, oh Skank what a pickle you are in, gonna have to step up this game, photos of a day trip with H and the kids I guess. Poor Kryten will look so out of his depth, he has no ability to be a father figure. Give it up girl you’ve failed with this one completely, it’s clear there’s no chemistry between the pair of you, it‘s getting painful to see this charade on display already 🤦🏽‍♀️
Body language expert will have a field day ! They are not close at the hips , leaning in a forced way and his arm is resting on her neck like a casual mate pose !
---
Oh and of those boots are last seasons … why not taken by bailiffs ??? Would have raised some cash ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Body language expert will have a field day ! They are not close at the hips , leaning in a forced way and his arm is resting on her neck like a casual mate pose !
---
Oh and of those boots are last seasons … why not taken by bailiffs ??? Would have raised some cash ??
With His Fist right by her face Lol 😂 ready for them Sinky moves

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All these twats who buy her crap and who follow her all know what she does and how bad she is cos they are all the same, kids packed off to Nana's with a toy from Poundland while they trot off out with their pumped up lips, tattooed eyelashes and false tits, they are all too aware of what she is, country is going to the dogs, jeez I should drink more often haha.
Do you know what's really scary is that a large proportion of her most vocal defenders appear to be "normal" women 🤔 😳 I know! Go figure 🙄🤷‍♀️🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just been reading a few threads haven’t really had an interest for Katie Price in a long time. I used to like her when she was at the peak of her fame and watched loads of documentaries and reality TV programs like most of us did at that time.
but the past few years have been catastrophic for her. She just goes from one tradgic relationship to another and her life is just a complete car crash. I think it’s far too late for any sort of intervention.
Her family have totally enabled her over the years. It’s also weird watching it early reality TV programs she comes across as a total different person.
it seems like she’s been going downhill since she’s divorced Pete she definitely still has feelings for him and has never got over him. She has never been able to re-create a family unit and a marriage like she had with Pete.
I don’t really think much to Peter Andre either. I get red flags all over the place from him.
I don’t really get him and Emily as a couple they come across as a very unlikely pairing and it just seems a massive convenience that he happens to marry someone the polar opposite of Katie. I’ve always felt like his manager Claire manages his professional and personal life
I also think that Emily deep down likes the limelight I don’t think she’s innocent and naive as she likes to portray herself to be i’ve also watched the family YouTube. It looks quite flat and boring. There’s zero chemistry between Emily and Peter

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So at the end of the day, Katie and Peter are definitely far from Peter but Katie is by far catastrophic

Reactions: 6
Still awaiting KH's podcast that he said he was going to start doing
He did mention on his live that he was going to be doing a podcast, he also said he would love to get on tv and put his side of the story out there…
but tbf he’s hardly going to do any of them just yet until he gets them kids back in his care.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.