Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be reported to the organisation that monitors competitions raffles etc.
Skank did get reported last year for her Audi car raffle and the collabs/raffles she doing during the summer when she was at the black barn house. As usual nothing happened because she's still doing them with the same dodgy company.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She is a comedian now 🤣
Are these events scraping the barrel lol nothing funny about skanky
---
Skank did get reported last year for her Audi car raffle and the collabs/raffles she doing during the summer when she was at the black barn house. As usual nothing happened because she's still doing them with the same dodgy company.
She really is a bleeping grifting scammer she seems to be upoing all this tit lately id like to report her to action fraud for her plasterclass cancellations but as i didnt buy a ticket dont think i can 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
---
I thought it was Skanky when I saw this, thought what now 🤦🏽‍♀️ but turns out there’s a new comedienne called Katie Price on the scene, who knew 😁 Thankfully I think it’s this woman not The Skank 🙏🏾

IMG_7877.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
---

She really is a bleeping grifting scammer she seems to be upoing all this tit lately id like to report her to action fraud for her plasterclass cancellations but as i didnt buy a ticket dont think i can 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That's the thing with the crafty bleep and scamming enabling complicit family and hanger ons especially Jeyda doing the plasterclasses and meet and greet and now Jess who runs skanks Olive management they only have to refund any money if the events are cancelled but they always have the get out claus by saying to be rescheduled,, rescheduled means no refund but the idiots who bought tickets will wait and then forget and then buy more crap when skank scams them again by doing a raffle or plasterclass i dont have a single bit of sympathy for her idiot fan they deserve to be ripped off continually. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That's the thing with the crafty bleep and scamming enabling complicit family and hanger ons especially Jeyda doing the plasterclasses and meet and greet and now Jess who runs skanks Olive management they only have to refund any money if the events are cancelled but they always have the get out claus by saying to be rescheduled,, rescheduled means no refund but the idiots who bought tickets will wait and then forget and then buy more crap when skank scams them again by doing a raffle or plasterclass i dont have a single bit of sympathy for her idiot fan they deserve to be ripped off continually. 🤔
I’ve previously disagreed with you on this subject Stan but after watching the same idiotic people get repeatedly skanked by the skank I now have to agree with you. Stupid can not be fixed after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly that shes done it more than a few times now makes a quicknannouncement then never mentions it again same as when people complain they didnt get their JJY crap or the £10 mystery bags quick to take money but then nobody answers emails and zero customer service its all a load of tit tat i have no clue who the duck would wear it wonder if the Manchester Fashion Event will even happen or as usual mention her and its the kiss off death after last weekends tit show and at Neath she should be avoided like the bloody plague lol shes very quiet this weekend
---
They must be vetting commentvonly ones praising her and telling her how gorgeous she is seem to be on her insta are these idiots truly blind to how she looks filtered to duck and looking like a bad ****** they really must be of very low intelligence as they all seem to ignore all the things she does and think shes great all the comments when she sar H at the station were praising her telling her whatva great mother she is ive come to the conclusion they are all as demented as her

Reactions: 24
Exactly that shes done it more than a few times now makes a quicknannouncement then never mentions it again same as when people complain they didnt get their JJY crap or the £10 mystery bags quick to take money but then nobody answers emails and zero customer service its all a load of tit tat i have no clue who the duck would wear it wonder if the Manchester Fashion Event will even happen or as usual mention her and its the kiss off death after last weekends tit show and at Neath she should be avoided like the bloody plague lol shes very quiet this weekend
---

They must be vetting commentvonly ones praising her and telling her how gorgeous she is seem to be on her insta are these idiots truly blind to how she looks filtered to duck and looking like a bad ****** they really must be of very low intelligence as they all seem to ignore all the things she does and think shes great all the comments when she sar H at the station were praising her telling her whatva great mother she is ive come to the conclusion they are all as demented as her
Think that's why Jeyda has changed the JYY website for a new look, it also gets rid of the negative comments but she can't get rid of the negative comments on trust pilot not even a 2⭐ rating last time i looked which says a lot about product quality and customer service. They vet every comment on every site and social media because they know skanks name is in the gutter. As for her brain-dead fan my nanna had a saying for these types "they must be touched in the head" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Katie has a new personalised suitcase 😄 x

View attachment 2805311
Wonder if she will be getting loads of lovely Mothers Day presents and flowers and taken out for a nice lunch tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cantbsee KH making any effort and PA wont as J&P are old enough to treat her themselves H might make her a card at most and as shecappears to be at Lego heads will she even bother to see any of her 5 kids that she claims all live with her will she even wish AFP Happy Mothers Day will be intresting 2moz to see what she says lol i cant imagine here even getting a bar of chocolate🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve previously disagreed with you on this subject Stan but after watching the same idiotic people get repeatedly skanked by the skank I now have to agree with you. Stupid can not be fixed after all.
I agree. How many times have we seen the daft tarts post messages to JYY saying they ordered stuff and never got it so then ordered some more? How stupid can you get? I've had a couple of times I've ordered stuff I've seen advertised on FB and never got it but no way would I then order more from the same company! I've learnt my lesson and if I see something advertised on there that I like I do a google search and can usually find it on Amazon anyway.

Reactions: 22
These are her people
1710017362468.png

Turn out: But the star appeared to have only a handful of attendees for her London outing, which took place at Aisleyne Horgan Wallace's Fakin' It salon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Wonder if she will be getting loads of lovely Mothers Day presents and flowers and taken out for a nice lunch tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cantbsee KH making any effort and PA wont as J&P are old enough to treat her themselves H might make her a card at most and as shecappears to be at Lego heads will she even bother to see any of her 5 kids that she claims all live with her will she even wish AFP Happy Mothers Day will be intresting 2moz to see what she says lol i cant imagine here even getting a bar of chocolate🤣🤣🤣
Perhaps she's hoping JJ will buy her something! A friend of mine( who is also a bit of a narcissist) got really pissed off with her boyfriend last year because he didn't buy her anything for mother's day, despite the fact that they don't have any kids together and he doesn't have any kids of his own either! She got so mad at him he sent her a huge bouquet of flowers the next day! When she told me I said 'well why should he? He's not your child and you don't even have kids with him' but she seemed to think it was common practice to buy your partner something for mother's day!
---
If I was the comedian KP I’d have changed my name
Or at least spell it differently! She may well get some of Priceys brain dead fans turn up expecting to see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.