Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she s off on her jollies again as she seems to keep a low profile when she leaves the country. OR my other thought is a romantic photo shoot at the love shack with lego head, where dhe went with Harvey.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
KH on live just confirmed he’s been talking with someone and they are ready to come out and spill 👀 got to be Alex or Carl?

Also agreed and said ‘your right’ when someone written that KP was cheating with JJ behind Carl’s back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Sounds intresting but AR did this few weeks ago not heard a thing
I’m thinking it might even be Carl and that’s who he was speaking too.

Hopefully one of them hurry’s up and does it soon because It could possibly help KH with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just fast forwarding to say how much I love these Krusty threads.

Where else could I find out from @coolcat2022 that from the area described it looks like we work round the corner from each other 😉, then find out from the legend that is @Dollylovesshoes that JA has a dickyfied minge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
KH on live just confirmed he’s been talking with someone and they are ready to come out and spill 👀 got to be Alex or Carl?

Also agreed and said ‘your right’ when someone written that KP was cheating with JJ behind Carl’s back.
Was he supposed to be talking about his hair 😆

That's all a little bit crazy after people were saying Alex wasn't going to say anything or Carl. K&M have been talking to Carl I think 😄
---
I’m thinking it might even be Carl and that’s who he was speaking too.

Hopefully one of them hurry’s up and does it soon because It could possibly help KH with the kids.
I think so as a few weeks ago Michelle left him a message wishing him a happy Birthday....on insta, for everyone to see.
Then good old cryptic Cole did a post which said 'redemption'.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From the last thread - milk bottles. There’s five. MP made original post saying kids got a different flavour each. @DC16 says two adults so means three kids. So it means one of three scenarios.

1) J still not seeing his dad so V, B and A
2) V is at his dads so J, B and A
3) A too young to get one so V, J and B

Hoping it’s number 3 and all four kids are together
This is like a question on The 1% Club!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was he supposed to be talking about his hair 😆

That's all a little bit crazy after people were saying Alex wasn't going to say anything or Carl. K&M have been talking to Carl I think 😄
---

I think so as a few weeks ago Michelle left him a message wishing him a happy Birthday....on insta, for everyone to see.
Then good old cryptic Cole did a post which said 'redemption'.
Well ... Kipper did say her exes were 'talking' recently ... she has gone to ground because she knows something is coming ... do the right thing Carl ... help those children

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is like a question on The 1% Club!
1% is an answer to a lot of Skanky trivia….

How many UK males have not yet been engaged to, or slept with IT?

How much of her skin and body parts are still original and not replaced during surgery?

and sadly, what’s the likelihood of her being held accountable and ever going to prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure if this is an accidental photo from JJ or he just didn’t take his toddler steps out to get the full length photo in 😂

Just caught 10 mins of Kierens live. Someone asked about the gfm and he didn’t acknowledge it. Lots of other questions about KP thrown at him that were either swiftly deleted or vaguely answered

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And Sinky has just started following Victoria Cipriani who broke up with Danny Cipriani last year 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if this is an accidental photo from JJ or he just didn’t take his toddler steps out to get the full length photo in 😂

Just caught 10 mins of Kierens live. Someone asked about the gfm and he didn’t acknowledge it. Lots of other questions about KP thrown at him that were either swiftly deleted or vaguely answered
Lego is too scared of being turned to stone to look at its face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been Raiding Krytens wardrobe again
View attachment 2805577
Well I have to give the boy some credit for managing to take a photo of the manky skanky one without a bin in the background📸😂
But he did manage to get a couple of fire extinguishers in, cos she's so hot natch😂
Maybe that will be her new look, posing by fire extinguishers, let's face it she'd extinguish most men's fire🔥😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.