Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Mag have picked up last night’s appearance and as I said The Red Tops including OK aren’t having It. The opening paragraphs point out a big ‘Red Flag’ 😁 Basically they know it’s fake but can’t just say so as they have no proof, but they know, so make a little dig at the pair of them like this. Skank you aren’t fooling anyone, it’s fake, fake, fake, we and they know it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Since going public with their romance last month, Katie Price and Married At First Sight UK's JJ Slater have shared a string of loved-up pictures to social media. And this weekend was no different, with the smitten pair heading to the Country to Country festival on Saturday (9 March) at London's 02 Arena.

However, as Katie, 45, marked the evening on social media, some fans were convinced there was a 'red flag' in the relationship, while others gushed over the couple. Katie and JJ smiled for a picture together in the stands, with the latter, 31, wrapping his arm around her neck as they both beamed.

"Always wary of blokes that put women in a neck brace / head lock style pose. It looks very swkward" (sic), wrote another. A third echoed: "Can I suggest a different approach…. Ask him to hold you by the waist not the neck."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Body language expert will have a field day ! They are not close at the hips , leaning in a forced way and his arm is resting on her neck like a casual mate pose !
---
Oh and of those boots are last seasons … why not taken by bailiffs ??? Would have raised some cash ??
Because they’ll be knock offs

Reactions: 17
You are so right Stan! The queues were unbelievable! Such a pair a of sad twats! You can see where they were standing they were in the normal seats.

I wonder whose idea this was? It’s not as if Skank is known for line dancing or donning a cowboy hat or boots. She’s never professed a love for westerns, so this must either be a JJ thing or it was a grifted special by Sophie the Source a.k.a the frumpy dumpling or Jess the Gullible Muppet.
Ooh I don't know @JaynieDay I'm sure I've seen her don a cowboy hat..... 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Kill me now but I thought the outfit from last night was better than previous outings efforts (lace catsuit anyone????)

Honestly she needs to Leave Her Face Alone and work out how she gets those ridiculous balloons sorted (if she can ) rather than filling her lips up to match them.

I'm a similar age to KP and honestly.i can't think of anything worse than dating a 20 something fake or not- I have tshirts older than poor Kryton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Kill me now but I thought the outfit from last night was better than previous outings efforts (lace catsuit anyone????)

Honestly she needs to Leave Her Face Alone and work out how she gets those ridiculous balloons sorted (if she can ) rather than filling her lips up to match them.

I'm a similar age to KP and honestly.i can't think of anything worse than dating a 20 something fake or not- I have tshirts older than poor Kryton
She obviously can't get any freebies off any plastic surgeons at the moment so she's stuck with those lopsided monstrosities, the caving in nose and the bodged lips.
Can't even get free tattoos as she's said 3 times now she's still getting the other kids tattood on her but hasn't.
No one wants to touch her except Ellie the hatchet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She obviously can't get any freebies off any plastic surgeons at the moment so she's stuck with those lopsided monstrosities, the caving in nose and the bodged lips.
Can't even get free tattoos as she's said 3 times now she's still getting the other kids tattood on her but hasn't.
No one wants to touch her except Ellie the hatchet 🤣🤣
I genuinely think the last boob job was a boob job too far and now there's no chance of correcting them or anyone willing to operate on them again

Reactions: 44
In that picture, she looks like she got dressed in the dark. Is JJ trying out a wrestling hold on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t stand the way junior talks as if he is from Brixton Hackney St Paul’s moss side or toxteth he is from Brighton and went to private school but he puts his best fake Jamaican accent on get a grip 🤣
I know I think he's a really nice boy but wish he'd stop with the silly voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kris Boyson aka the milky bar kid is very into country, but I don't recall skanky showing any interest in it when she was with him.

I see she's posted a really old photo on her insta story for mothers day (tried to share but ancient tablet not cooperating!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just to rewind a bit…Katie said she hadn’t seen Junior for ages because “he doesn’t have a car at the moment.”
Peter bought him a very nice white Audi a year or two back. What’s happened to that? I hope he hasn’t crashed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just to rewind a bit…Katie said she hadn’t seen Junior for ages because “he doesn’t have a car at the moment.”
Peter bought him a very nice white Audi a year or two back. What’s happened to that? I hope he hasn’t crashed it?
I think Katie is lying here as usual, I call bullshit on her claim here. Just making up excuses when the reality is Junior doesnt want to see her.

Reactions: 37
Always an ulterior motive Jaynie with skank,, so my money is on kryten or his sister (when skank was having her face scraped) saying my mum likes country music and she's thought i'll go take a few pictures kryten can post them on his instasham his mum will see them and i'll get into her good books. 😉🤣
It looks great but I didn't recognise any of the performers. I'm still listening to Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, Tamny Wynette, Billy Jo Spears, Crystal Gayle etc.🙄🤣🤣 What an absolute state she looks, even a silly teenager wouldn't go somewhere like that dressed in just an oversized top. Hope she had reasonably clean knickers on, wouldn't want to be upwind of that in the 2&9s.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Katie is lying here as usual, I call bullshit on her claim here. Just making up excuses when the reality is Junior doesnt want to see her.
I would say Junior and his car don’t go near her
---
It looks great but I didn't recognise any of the performers. I'm still listening to Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, Tamny Wynette, Billy Jo Spears, Crystal Gayle etc.🙄🤣🤣 What an absolute state she looks, even a silly teenager wouldn't go somewhere like that dressed in just an oversized top. Hope she had reasonably clean knickers on, wouldn't want to be upwind of that in the 2&9s.
Thought she didn’t wear knickers!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It was black IIRC. But yes I was thinking the same 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.