Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was the comedian KP I’d have changed my name
What do you mean it’s a cracking starting point, hi I’m Katie Price ye ok obviously not that one I’ve got real tits and they are actually almost identical in size and shape, I do have me own hair and nipples and I’ve never ever shoved a Nokia up me ninny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve finally caught up! It’s taken me days and just when I think yay I’m almost up to date you lot start another new bloody fred!

I was too far behind to say anything on the last fred, but it might be fortuitous if the fashion show thingy were to be moved to April with Skank still co-hosting. MrJaynie has family in Manchester and he is going up to visit next month!! Last week was too short notice for him to book time off, but next month is plenty of time, let’s hope it’s rescheduled for the right dates for MrJaynie as he has a family thing to go to.

So, Krusties were right again about this showmance. You lot are so clever, the Skank will not be getting one over any of you anytime soon.

And now she’s at country to country wearing a sports top as an “outfit”. I really hope she is a country fan otherwise she is going to be bored shitless! I went once as a favour to a friend, I’m not a country fan at all (Dr Hook is the closest I’ll ever get to liking country). I fell asleep less than 10 metres from the stage, I’m even in a Lady Antebellum video, sleeping. She’s wearing sports tops because JJ does, she’s gone to Country to Country but she’s never mentioned or even had country music playing. She really has no personality at all does she?!

Someone mentioned on the last fred about vaping illicit substances, I have a thc vape. It’s the crystals mixed in with an oil type base, I wouldn’t be surprised if coke could be suspended in a solution and vaped, but I have no knowledge of those kinds of drugs, only weed.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers on here as well as to our lovely dad Krusties who do the job of mum and dad (looking at you @Stan Butler 😘). I hope you are all spoilt as much as you all deserve and have a great family day.
It's only zlebs following a new trend because Beyonce has released a (god awful) country album ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she forget to put her trousers on....?!!

And there’s The Scum not having it, ending the article with this….

With the speed of their relationship, fans have already shared "concerns" about the romance, fearing hopeless romantic Katie could be setting herself up for heartbreak again.
She's since been forced to shut down speculation about her romance.
Speaking on her podcast, Katie said: "The thing is, with my life, I don't have to tell everyone everything, especially when it comes to relationships.
"I wasn't even looking for a relationship."

They know it’s fake, they take from here, they will have seen what we've said, they know it’s not real, but again can’t say it, so they’ll add a little dig just as OK Mag have 😁

So Skank it’s Mother’s Day, the years old photo has been deployed as you have no recent ones of all your children together, when will we see Kryten with any of the children as this is a proper relationship now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nah she’s running scared of that, she knows he’ll look petrified in any videos/photos, her game being shown up to be the sham it is, it’ll be clear he’s not into playing ‘Dad” or even have the ability to do so, but she’ll have to do it at some point if this charade is to continue 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Oh I’m kinda enjoying this, it’s fallen apart before it started, they both look totally embarrassed to be together, Skank has really f*cked up with this one, this is comedy gold Krusties 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OK Mag have picked up last night’s appearance and as I said The Red Tops including OK aren’t having It. The opening paragraphs point out a big ‘Red Flag’ 😁 Basically they know it’s fake but can’t just say so as they have no proof, but they know, so make a little dig at the pair of them like this. Skank you aren’t fooling anyone, it’s fake, fake, fake, we and they know it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Since going public with their romance last month, Katie Price and Married At First Sight UK's JJ Slater have shared a string of loved-up pictures to social media. And this weekend was no different, with the smitten pair heading to the Country to Country festival on Saturday (9 March) at London's 02 Arena.

However, as Katie, 45, marked the evening on social media, some fans were convinced there was a 'red flag' in the relationship, while others gushed over the couple. Katie and JJ smiled for a picture together in the stands, with the latter, 31, wrapping his arm around her neck as they both beamed.

"Always wary of blokes that put women in a neck brace / head lock style pose. It looks very swkward" (sic), wrote another. A third echoed: "Can I suggest a different approach…. Ask him to hold you by the waist not the neck."

The big I luv lego OK article really has been shelved hasn't it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I often go to C2C here in Glasgow and London. I couldnt afford it this year, I have a good job (but I also provide for my wean) and I'm not a bankrupt. Grr, after having a low night last night that's really annoyed me actually!!

A dear friend lost her (young) Mum on Friday (International Woman's Day) so I will push my negativity aside and have a homeboy day baking, crafting and cooking with my daughter for Mothers Day and just be grateful for what I have and not what I missed out out on.

Have a lovely day, Krustinos!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just been reading a few threads haven’t really had an interest for Katie Price in a long time. I used to like her when she was at the peak of her fame and watched loads of documentaries and reality TV programs like most of us did at that time.
but the past few years have been catastrophic for her. She just goes from one tradgic relationship to another and her life is just a complete car crash. I think it’s far too late for any sort of intervention.
Her family have totally enabled her over the years. It’s also weird watching it early reality TV programs she comes across as a total different person.
it seems like she’s been going downhill since she’s divorced Pete she definitely still has feelings for him and has never got over him. She has never been able to re-create a family unit and a marriage like she had with Pete.
I don’t really think much to Peter Andre either. I get red flags all over the place from him.
I don’t really get him and Emily as a couple they come across as a very unlikely pairing and it just seems a massive convenience that he happens to marry someone the polar opposite of Katie. I’ve always felt like his manager Claire manages his professional and personal life
I also think that Emily deep down likes the limelight I don’t think she’s innocent and naive as she likes to portray herself to be i’ve also watched the family YouTube. It looks quite flat and boring. There’s zero chemistry between Emily and Peter
Pete grew up and learned not to be fooled again. KP has abused every man she's been with. Red flags are the constant revolving door of relationships, lawbreaking, cheating, obsessive nature and inability to learn from mistakes, oh and a restraining order and an injunction - to try keep her away from 2 of her victims. If Pete was a controlling weirdo how come he only speaks to her through lawyers and has done that for years. He's very happy to have nothing to do with KP whilst she can't keep her massive gob shut about him and all the other men she blames for her car crash life. No-one is completely innocent or completely perfect, that's the black-and-white thinking KP has been stuck in for years. I'm sure Pete is happy to settle for 'normal' from his current wife....rather than the 'chemistry' with KP, which was actually a very disordered, toxic relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
He did mention on his live that he was going to be doing a podcast, he also said he would love to get on tv and put his side of the story out there…
but tbf he’s hardly going to do any of them just yet until he gets them kids back in his care.
If Kieran has been talking to either Alex or Carl about spilling the beans, it does sound somewhat coordinated and planned. It makes sense he would wait until there's a ruling in the family courts. If any of it's going to be articles or a book, they could be negotiating interviews to promote it, just as old cuntlung did with her book of lies.
Also, if they support each other that's multiple victims telling a similar story, which will be much stronger if KP tries to deny it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Pete grew up and learned not to be fooled again. KP has abused every man she's been with. Red flags are the constant revolving door of relationships, lawbreaking, cheating, obsessive nature and inability to learn from mistakes, oh and a restraining order and an injunction - to try keep her away from 2 of her victims. If Pete was a controlling weirdo how come he only speaks to her through lawyers and has done that for years. He's very happy to have nothing to do with KP whilst she can't keep her massive gob shut about him and all the other men she blames for her car crash life. No-one is completely innocent or completely perfect, that's the black-and-white thinking KP has been stuck in for years. I'm sure Pete is happy to settle for 'normal' from his current wife....rather than the 'chemistry' with KP, which was actually a very disordered, toxic relationship.
I just think Pete is to sweet to be true he does what is best for his public image and to get favourable coverage in the tabloids everything is so orchestrated and contrived with him he’s so transparent don’t know how people don’t see though him
Mark wright also reminds me of him too
---
Like Katie is the worst out of the two but Pete is not perfect

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Strikes me as panic mode with the relationship tonight, both are firing out the same photos at the same time on their socials, a coordinated attack to try to kick start this spluttering invented nothingness 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I‘m sure the Red Tops will run this story, but read between the lines, they don’t believe it for a minute, oh Skank what a pickle you are in, gonna have to step up this game, photos of a day trip with H and the kids I guess. Poor Kryten will look so out of his depth, he has no ability to be a father figure. Give it up girl you’ve failed with this one completely, it’s clear there’s no chemistry between the pair of you, it‘s getting painful to see this charade on display already 🤦🏽‍♀️
I bet there was a group of them there as well, probably Jess & co. Never on their own. You wouldn’t wanna be on your own with her, would ya???? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And there we have the ice cream van deflection 🤣🤣
My Mother’s Day is complete, she’s played all her classic Mother’s Day deflection cards, we are still getting the Ice Cream Van photo, it’s hilarious, cracks me up every time, Mum of the Year has no other photos 😂 Just noticed she’s also now sent a message to AFP and Edna, have you made amends with the Clan matriarch then 🤔😁

I’m off out with my family now, my daughter is treating me to lunch with her pocket money, OMG it was so sweet, admit I did cry when she left the room, her little face saying that to me, she said Daddy and her kept it secret. Well that made my heart sing (she’ll get her pocket money back without her knowing, extra pressie at some point 😁 she really wants to treat me though, she saved up for it, so adorable) I’m such a soft git, oh no, where’s that mean girl tattle troll gone, oh yeah she just exists in the minds of the #bekind brigade 🤦🏽‍♀️😁💖)

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I just think Pete is to sweet to be true he does what is best for his public image and to get favourable coverage in the tabloids everything is so orchestrated and contrived with him he’s so transparent don’t know how people don’t see though him
Mark wright also reminds me of him too
---
Like Katie is the worst out of the two but Pete is not perfect
You can go slag Peter Andre off on his own thread if you like 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.