Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might not have had an official 50:50 court order but those children were nonetheless removed from her care (not sure by whom) and she only had access for 2 hours a week (we think). So how come that was overturned and ignored by the authorities?
Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡
Do you know this for sure? I’m not doubting if that’s what you say, just clarifying, because sometimes your posts aren’t clear whether you have info and know 100% or are speculating?
---
Eg
I remember you mentioned about Harvey a while back and I asked you to share what you knew because it hinted at something you’d not said before, but you never got back to me.
Not having a go , just after clarity because I know you have a lot of inside info but don’t want to assume because of phrasing that stuff is fact when it isn’t.

Reactions: 8
Do you know this for sure? I’m not doubting if that’s what you say, just clarifying, because sometimes your posts aren’t clear whether you have info and know 100% or are speculating?
---
Eg
I remember you mentioned about Harvey a while back and I asked you to share what you knew because it hinted at something you’d not said before, but you never got back to me.
Not having a go , just after clarity because I know you have a lot of inside info but don’t want to assume because of phrasing that stuff is fact when it isn’t.
I believe I’m very clear in my posts. IF I’m not sure I say so. And I do not have to respond if I think it could be harmful to a person/child. I’ll leave it at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree with you entirely! I know all the arguments about Kieran is doing the right thing, going down the legal route etc but given that she basically SNATCHED them from him why on earth would it not be right for him to snatch them back? HE is the one with legal custody which is as far as we know hasn't changed just because she took them so why should HE have to spend all this time and money to get them back? He should be able to take them and make HER have to go to court and spend HER money to get them back. After all at the end of all this and him doing the 'right thing' he could end up with only 50/50 custody which wouldn't really be satisfactory either given how she behaves with those kids.
I'm sorry please don't shoot me 🙈🙈. But there is something more to this story.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry please don't shoot me 🙈🙈. But there is something more to this story.
Of course there is. There will be tons and tons of reports and evidence as KP has made so many allegations. If it can take 18 months in court, it doesn't mean it's Kieran who's at fault though. Complex cases can take years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Could he have just done that? Then KP does it the next day, she would just get a lackey to get them from school. Playing a game of tug of war where Kieran takes the kids one day and KP takes them the next is not a viable option when KP is so nasty and vindictive. I think it's harsh to judge Kieran for not doing things that seem very simplistic to us all here. He's fighting a war with long-term consequences... but yes it's definitely going in circles on here now :confused:
I think the guy has got the patience of a Saint!
If it was moi, I'd have lamped the ugly old bleep well before now when nobody was around.
Which isn't the answer before I get stoned, 'it' just gets away with everything.
Hopefully 'it' won't defeat death!

Reactions: 26
I think the guy has got the patience of a Saint!
If it was moi, I'd have lamped the ugly old bleep well before now when nobody was around.
Which isn't the answer before I get stoned, 'it' just gets away with everything.
Hopefully 'it' won't defeat death!
It would be very tempting but he would then become what KP accuses all her blokes of, an actual violent abuser and she would be a genuine victim. He's between a rock and a hard placed. I wouldn't be surprised if KP has lamped a few of her partners 😬 . We know she assaulted Jane P, so she can't control her anger.
I genuinely think there will be progress soon as he does seem to have interim contact, it's moving towards a final hearing and I think she'll be fucked. A bad outcome from the driving offence and the BH might move it along quicker!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@WillowTree21 do you know if AFP has definitely moved to IOW now? It seems as if PP is there already, and DC said she has fallen out with Skanky. I’m just wondering how it will affect the ‘supervision’ if they’re no longer around. I guess I’m hoping (like everyone) that it will speed things up a bit for Jett and Bunny.

Reactions: 28
I believe I’m very clear in my posts. IF I’m not sure I say so. And I do not have to respond if I think it could be harmful to a person/child. I’ll leave it at that.
I didn’t ask you to divulge something about Harvey, but to clarify because you hinted at something. You didn’t say you weren’t sure but we’re vague but I assume that’s because of the harm level.

Back to the original point, does that mean you know for sure AFP was part of arrangements for her keeping the kids?
---
AMEN 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 You are very very appreciated @WillowTree21
Please calm down folks, I didn’t doubt anyone and was explicit about that ! I just wanted to clear something up I wasn’t sure of.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@WillowTree21 do you know if AFP has definitely moved to IOW now? It seems as if PP is there already, and DC said she has fallen out with Skanky. I’m just wondering how it will affect the ‘supervision’ if they’re no longer around. I guess I’m hoping (like everyone) that it will speed things up a bit for Jett and Bunny.
It was DC16 that confirmed that they are now residing in the IOW 🙏

Reactions: 21
Why are these 2 pally pally now? It was hanging around with CW a few months ago on his insta stories and now it's hanging round with skanky?
The other night it was Jessica and Aisleynne hanging out together, calling each other wifey. They all circulate the same drain, and Rymi seems to be the connection.
(Although I do think J and A are better people than Skanky)

• Sick
Reactions: 30
It would be very tempting but he would then become what KP accuses all her blokes of, an actual violent abuser and she would be a genuine victim. He's between a rock and a hard placed. I wouldn't be surprised if KP has lamped a few of her partners 😬 . We know she assaulted Jane P, so she can't control her anger.
I genuinely think there will be progress soon as he does seem to have interim contact, it's moving towards a final hearing and I think she'll be fucked. A bad outcome from the driving offence and the BH might move it along quicker!
She also tried to assault MP Keirans partner hence 5 years order against here,come on! How many years do we know what a bleep she is!she will never change ,she’s eaten up with jealousy,goes far beyond normal she’s a bleeping evil Narc.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.