Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rather than taking the opportunity to go home and be with your kids that you love so much you are going out on the razz with another plastic mess because you know that will get you into the papers tomorrow?
---
Let me guess she won,t turn up they,ll defer it to drag it on until nothing happens.Teflon Tits.
It's magistrates court, they won't defer it, if she doesn't turn up they will just go ahead in her absence. They do this all the time. Happened to my husband who didn't turn up because they got him confused with someone else and didn't send him the court date! First he knew about it was when he got the letter telling him the outcome!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Did she really have 50/50 back though? If so was that agreed through the courts or just between the two of them. She didn't seem to have much more than a day here and there contact, other than when she took them on holiday, then when she had them for a weekend she didn't give them back. At that point the police should have returned them to KH. Yes she started making all sorts of allegations about him but as others with knowledge of SS have said if the kids weren't in imminent danger they wouldn't have been removed from KH and returned to her anyway. 'Puddingate' was hardly serious harm, KH having affairs with other women is none of their business and the gun he owned was legal. Even if he does get sole custody back ( probably unlikely) the poor guy will be shitting himself every time she has them in case she tries the same thing again, which she probably will because she doesn't give a shiny tit about the law.

They had a voluntary arrangement to share custody. There was no court-ordered residency agreement, So no, police can't take children back. A voluntary agreement between parents means they both have equal rights, both KP and KH have joint, equal parental responsibility. The police can do nothing about that without a court-awarded residency order. Kieran did go round to try and talk to KP, he was accused of stalking, there was a welfare check to the MM which Kieran probably called police for. That's all he could do at the time.....then start the court process to get a residency order.

If Kieran gets a residency order or 50/50 order at least she can be fined or imprisoned for breaking it in future.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 15.00.32.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 15.00.24.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They had a voluntary arrangement to share custody. There was no court-ordered residency agreement, So no, police can't take children back. A voluntary agreement between parents means they both have equal rights, both KP and KH have joint, equal parental responsibility. The police can do nothing about that without a court-awarded residency order. Kieran did go round to try and talk to KP, he was accused of stalking, there was a welfare check to the MM which Kieran probably called police for. That's all he could do at the time.....then start the court process to get a residency order.

If Kieran gets a residency order or 50/50 order at least she can be fined or imprisoned for breaking it in future.

View attachment 2803041
View attachment 2803042
I think we all understand that and why he’s going through the courts. The thing that most people can’t get their head around is why SS are allowing this shitshow to continue and leave the children in the care of a known addict. Not just an addict but one that shows zero maternal interest in her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She can't even speak properly with them now, 'so guys I've had my WIPS done' 😂😂
That is so true what woth the bleeping Turkey teef and baboon ass lips shes bleeping revolting and ive said b4 i hope her lips explode and turn septic seriously wtf has lips filled that often they touch the tip of her ❄ filked nose she reminds me of a pug dog that cant breathe properly and whoever is filling her lips this often should be shut down what is she trying to proce her lips at best are always full of cold sores if you listen to her old tv shows with PA and AR she talks completely diffrent to what she does now also i cant stand that she always shouts why the duck does she do that i deffo DONT love it🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve never understood why Kieran was not straight round there, took B and J back when she kept them, and told the witch I will tell the news outlets everything I know about your lifestyle if you don’t back off. Instead he just backs off, and then she started with all the accusations. Why are all the exes afraid of her? Nothing makes sense with this woman unless someone does look after her who they are all afraid of upsetting.
He did and she called the police and accused him of stalking. Did she not?
---
Did she really have 50/50 back though? If so was that agreed through the courts or just between the two of them. She didn't seem to have much more than a day here and there contact, other than when she took them on holiday, then when she had them for a weekend she didn't give them back. At that point the police should have returned them to KH. Yes she started making all sorts of allegations about him but as others with knowledge of SS have said if the kids weren't in imminent danger they wouldn't have been removed from KH and returned to her anyway. 'Puddingate' was hardly serious harm, KH having affairs with other women is none of their business and the gun he owned was legal. Even if he does get sole custody back ( probably unlikely) the poor guy will be shitting himself every time she has them in case she tries the same thing again, which she probably will because she doesn't give a shiny tit about the law.
I think once sink boys case was shut down she got more contact

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
He would not have got arrested the same day, just went to pick his children up and she would not give them back he should have informed the police straight away, if he had threatened to expose her lifestyle she would have backed off. I’ve always thought he is scared of her, even when he was with her he did everything she told him to. A nice guy who is totally overwhelmed my a malevolent hole.
He did inform the police. They were called to the MM and a welfare check was done. The police CANNOT remove kids from parents without a court order. There was no court order.

So she has them in the house and he goes round. What can he do? Should he break a door or a window to get in? That would definitely get him arrested for DV right there and result in restricted access to his kids. He tried to phone them, he tried to see Jett at his football and she gets him arrested. In the breaking in scenario KP has ruined him forever as he would have been arrested and probably charged.

And what if he takes the kids back one day and she takes them back the next when they go to school, rinse and repeat? Should he lock them up and not let them out like KP does? So all it does is end up with fights and physical alterations in front of the kids, again something Kieran could be arrested for.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for Jessica, I dont believe that she is actually Trans at all ... she has huge MH issues, she had every surgery possible as a gay man before the recent lot when she decided she was trans. This is not a trans woman, its someone who is dressed and has made themself into a parody of a woman (he also dressed and looked like a parody of a man when he was one) ...I dont believe Jessica has or will have a physical / romantic relationship with anyone because its not why they are doing this ... they are very very damaged and trying to fill an emotional void with attention.
They are addicted to surgery, I'm 100% convinced that at some point in the future when they run out of feminine surgeries to have that they will decide that they aren't trans and want to transition back purely for more surgery. At some point they WILL die on the operating table.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I think we all understand that and why he’s going through the courts. The thing that most people can’t get their head around is why SS are allowing this shitshow to continue and leave the children in the care of a known addict. Not just an addict but one that shows zero maternal interest in her children.
Because SS don't have the power to remove kids. They don't have the power to order drugs tests. Kieran has to request those things through court.

People do keep saying nothing is happening. It will be happening in court because SS don't remove kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He did inform the police. They were called to the MM and a welfare check was done. The police CANNOT remove kids from parents without a court order. There was no court order.

So she has them in the house and he goes round. What can he do? Should he break a door or a window to get in? That would definitely get him arrested for DV right there and result in restricted access to his kids. He tried to phone them, he tried to see Jett at his football and she gets him arrested. In the breaking in scenario KP has ruined him forever as he would have been arrested and probably charged.

And what if he takes the kids back one day and she takes them back the next when they go to school, rinse and repeat? Should he lock them up and not let them out like KP does? So all it does is end up with fights and physical alterations in front of the kids, again something Kieran could be arrested for.
He could have just picked them up from school. After all she is supposedly banned from the premises and doesn't exactly do the school run every day does she? But yes we aren't going to get anywhere having this argument again, we just all need to agree that the courts and SS are tit and leave it at that!

Reactions: 15
JJ hasn’t been on live I don’t think since the car journey to see her in London . He normally battles daily with Luke. I get notifications when he’s live and unless I’ve missed them had none. Wonder if he’s mortally embarrassed by KFP’s weekend appearances. He gets hounded on the lives by people taking the piss / asking about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He could have just picked them up from school. After all she is supposedly banned from the premises and doesn't exactly do the school run every day does she? But yes we aren't going to get anywhere having this argument again, we just all need to agree that the courts and SS are tit and leave it at that!
100% agree. Huge overhaul needed.

Reactions: 13
They're not necessarily taking her word. Court hearings take months. If Kieran says KP is an addict it has to be tested, it can take months, if Kieran alleges abuse, reports need to be done and it takes months. If KP doesn't turn up to a hearing, another hearing has to be scheduled.....etc etc. There are separate hearings for everything that goes on.... with weeks or months in-between. The final hearing where the judge sees all the evidence probably hasn't happened yet.

It's 8 months since Kieran's last police investigation was thrown out. Residency hearings can take 12 months at least. The fact Kieran now has regular contact with Bunny shows they're in the middle of the court process.

People seem to go back to square one if they don't see the court hearings. We're not going to see them but 'some contact' is an indication it's progressing.

These are the final stages of family court.....the Temporary order is likely to be where Kieran is now, with regular contact with the kids. This is just part of the process. The fact finding hearings can go on for weeks if allegations are complex. Each one of these stages has weeks or months inbetween. At the bottom it says the whole process can take 18 months.
This is what Kieran is going through.

View attachment 2802903

View attachment 2802902
Has the Skank even got lawyers i wonder

Reactions: 13
Sadly, SS are at breaking point and have been for some time. My friend is a senior SW, and a team of three are covering 400 families :mad: :cry: So many children are falling through the net.
In the case of Skanky, yes she is an appalling tit stain of a parent and the kids would be so much better off with their dad. But they don’t seem to ever be alone with her, and as long as there is a responsible adult in the house, they won’t get taken away. It’s torture for Kieran and the kids, but they are going to have to wait for a court order. Then Skanky will be breaking the law if she ever keeps hold of them again. Their only chance of escaping early is if she’s caught in sole charge of them whilst under the influence. Or if she crashes her car again but this time dies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Could he have just done that? Then KP does it the next day, she would just get a lackey to get them from school. Playing a game of tug of war where Kieran takes the kids one day and KP takes them the next is not a viable option when KP is so nasty and vindictive. I think it's harsh to judge Kieran for not doing things that seem very simplistic to us all here. He's fighting a war with long-term consequences... but yes it's definitely going in circles on here now :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm the same @WillowTree21. I really can't understand why at this stage the courts even involved. She made accusations they were proved wrong. A corrupt SS was involved in the case. Why Kieran has to pay legal costs when Social Services have completely fucked up is beyond me.
She just TOOK the kids 15 Months ago, when they had previously been removed from her care. What the duck do social services think has changed. There's Evidence everywhere that she's worse now than ever.
I really, really don't understand how our justice system works. I have a friend who was on a similar situation regards accusations being made, but once they were proved unfounded he had access to his kids again, while carrying on with his legal fight as resisdent parent, or whatever the legal term is.
The whole thing pisses me right off 🤬🤬🤬🤬 its complete injustice
---

She'll just be her usual no show
He's seeing Bunny now I think, just not sure about Jett

Reactions: 14
Sadly, SS are at breaking point and have been for some time. My friend is a senior SW, and a team of three are covering 400 families :mad: :cry: So many children are falling through the net.
In the case of Skanky, yes she is an appalling tit stain of a parent and the kids would be so much better off with their dad. But they don’t seem to ever be alone with her, and as long as there is a responsible adult in the house, they won’t get taken away. It’s torture for Kieran and the kids, but they are going to have to wait for a court order. Then Skanky will be breaking the law if she ever keeps hold of them again. Their only chance of escaping early is if she’s caught in sole charge of them whilst under the influence. Or if she crashes her car again but this time dies.
Exactly. SS will see the kids are left with adults who are generally responsible. It doesn't matter if that's Dim Lynne, AFP, or a random teenager. It doesn't meet the significant harm threshold for applying to courts for removal.
She is a tit, neglectful parent but for now, they are somewhat supervised and cared for.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.