Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

IMG_7681.jpeg

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twat 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

IMG_7680.jpeg

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was shit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

IMG_7706.jpeg

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

IMG_7687.jpeg

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

IMG_7685.jpeg

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

IMG_7689.jpeg

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

336134B3-5BF4-4E64-80F1-A3A17B185EF6.jpeg

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

IMG_7705.jpeg

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

0E1ABAD7-D0DB-4892-AA05-B70276A807AD.jpeg

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global TWAT Award, it was richly deserved.

8140F0A6-2426-4C40-B28A-B569880A0762.jpeg

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

IMG_7647.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I'm totally devastated😭😭😭😭 i've just heard the news that the MCR FASHION GALA has been cancelled in view of this fact and that i am no longer going to be able to wear my very expensive designer outfit i am reluctantly putting it up for auction. 😭
IMG_20240304_174221_687~3.jpg
IMG_20240307_215426_330~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.
I'm sorry to appear blunt, but I really am struggling with this kids situation. Kieran had custody of those 2 kids. She F'd off to Thailand with them for 4-5 weeks, returned & refused him access (appears like a kidnap). Made unfounded allegation constantly about Kieran to SS & police. Nothing ever proved. Kieran has 'towed the line', not caused a fuss, but must have spent fortunes trying to get access back.
He is the kids father. Done nothing wrong where as KFP clearly has a drug issue & has for a few years. Tests have been positive. I still don't get WHY KH has to go through all this court stuff when HE HAD CUSTODY UNTIL SHE TOOK THEM.
It's not illegal to remove kids in vulnerable circumstances to give to the other parent. It's NOT illegal to have the parent look after the kids if the mother is constantly AWOL/not at home & the kids are left with anyone prepared to look after them. I know I'm looking very Black & White, but I really don't get what's happening, other than KFP is calling all the shot's and seem's to have more or less 100% custody although she's rarely with them & has criminal records, alcoholic & drug user. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Authorities/SS must know Bunny is posting. It's now been alerted & reported by main Redtops. Clearly, no matter what Bunny is doing is wrong on so many level's, encouraged by KFP, yet STILL nothing is being done. As I've said before, after F4J post & the BENT social worker situation, I really thought SS would pull their finger out quickly to resolve this terrible situation & remove J & B from KFP & return them to Kieran. 16 months later, after she took them, they are still there. What is happening? Even if there are on going court actions, SS have a duty of care & safe guarding issues towards the kids. Totally unacceptable & very worrying. KFP is hardly at home, now wooing the latest DICK & travelling all over the place for publicity. Unacceptable that the kids are being left with whoever is available to look after them, when they could be living a loving, clean, safe life with their Daddy & Michelle. :mad:
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, I believe B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
Both kids still love KH 👍 please know that 100% I still have hope. I know it doesn’t look that way. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I'll claim my 10 skanky points please,, said yesterday the H train was a deflection so skank could dump the kids and fuck off on a jolly today and if skanks in London on the piss she won't be going home she'll stay in London or krytens or some grotty hotel after she shacks up with sink boy or a one nighter she picks up in some pub/club to jump a train to Manchester for the fashion gala tomorrow, another 2-3 day me me me break from the kids SOME FUCKING MOTHER YOU ARE SKANK AND FUCK YOUR ENABLING AND COMPLICIT FRUMPY DUMPY BEIGE CUNT OF A SISTER YES I MEAN YOU EDNA YOU CUNT. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.
Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Wow. I’ve never seen anyone make book day at their child’s school all about themself before. Just… wow.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

The dog's doodah

I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 60