Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same @WillowTree21. I really can't understand why at this stage the courts even involved. She made accusations they were proved wrong. A corrupt SS was involved in the case. Why Kieran has to pay legal costs when Social Services have completely fucked up is beyond me.
She just TOOK the kids 15 Months ago, when they had previously been removed from her care. What the duck do social services think has changed. There's Evidence everywhere that she's worse now than ever.
I really, really don't understand how our justice system works. I have a friend who was on a similar situation regards accusations being made, but once they were proved unfounded he had access to his kids again, while carrying on with his legal fight as resisdent parent, or whatever the legal term is.
The whole thing pisses me right off 🤬🤬🤬🤬 its complete injustice
---

She'll just be her usual no show
The justice system is not great and I think it needs reform. We shouldn't forget though, that whenever Kieran has made progress, KP has disrupted proceedings and tried to drag it on. I do think the family court needs to recognise Parental Alienation by people like her and treat it more harshly. It is very unjust that KP can literally introduce as many new daddies as she likes to J&B whilst they are kept from their actual father. This is what F4J have been talking about for yeas though. The two parents rights are essentially equal in law but it is harde

• Heart
Reactions: 35
...and here they are in motion and in glorious technicolour.... I actually felt a bit of sick in my mouth watching that...

She can't even speak properly with them now, 'so guys I've had my WIPS done' 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I agree with you entirely! I know all the arguments about Kieran is doing the right thing, going down the legal route etc but given that she basically SNATCHED them from him why on earth would it not be right for him to snatch them back? HE is the one with legal custody which is as far as we know hasn't changed just because she took them so why should HE have to spend all this time and money to get them back? He should be able to take them and make HER have to go to court and spend HER money to get them back. After all at the end of all this and him doing the 'right thing' he could end up with only 50/50 custody which wouldn't really be satisfactory either given how she behaves with those kids.
That's not correct though. They had shared custody and no court order, it was purely voluntary between the two of them. They both have equal rights and parental responsibility in law. So KP abused her rights, Kieran still has to go to court to enforce his. That's just the way the system is and he has chosen to go with the system to get a custody/residency order enshrined in law, so she could be arrested etc if she took them again.

• Sad
"Dunning-Kruger Effect" I've just heard Rory Bremner talking about it on Countdown - bloody hell! It's another one for the skank 👍
She thinks she brilliant and right about everything of course 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PRICE, KATIE
2300130141 / 34NA0710523Courtroom 0614:00
This is listed at Northampton Magistrates Court on 12 March.
Let me guess she won,t turn up they,ll defer it to drag it on until nothing happens.Teflon Tits.

Reactions: 23
FFS Dolly has nasty post, on Westcracks fred it’s from a sm site.Onr of out lovely posters,see it,it’s defo not me I haven’t access to sm sites.😡Posters defo reckon it’s Westcrack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He's trying to get long-term residency and a court order which says that. If he went and got the kids she could do this whole thing again a month or a year down the line. If he goes to court and presents everything she's done it will be on record and a long-term decision based on that. Yes it's tit that our court system takes so long but he is trying to do what's best for the kids long term. If I had one criticism of Kieran it would be that he gave Skank the benefit of the doubt a few years ago and believed she would honour a voluntary, non-court-ordered 50/50 arrangement.
I’ve never understood why Kieran was not straight round there, took B and J back when she kept them, and told the witch I will tell the news outlets everything I know about your lifestyle if you don’t back off. Instead he just backs off, and then she started with all the accusations. Why are all the exes afraid of her? Nothing makes sense with this woman unless someone does look after her who they are all afraid of upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They might not have had an official 50:50 court order but those children were nonetheless removed from her care (not sure by whom) and she only had access for 2 hours a week (we think). So how come that was overturned and ignored by the authorities?

He's trying to get long-term residency and a court order which says that. If he went and got the kids she could do this whole thing again a month or a year down the line. If he goes to court and presents everything she's done it will be on record and a long-term decision based on that. Yes it's tit that our court system takes so long but he is trying to do what's best for the kids long term. If I had one criticism of Kieran it would be that he gave Skank the benefit of the doubt a few years ago and believed she would honour a voluntary, non-court-ordered 50/50 arrangement.
Did she really have 50/50 back though? If so was that agreed through the courts or just between the two of them. She didn't seem to have much more than a day here and there contact, other than when she took them on holiday, then when she had them for a weekend she didn't give them back. At that point the police should have returned them to KH. Yes she started making all sorts of allegations about him but as others with knowledge of SS have said if the kids weren't in imminent danger they wouldn't have been removed from KH and returned to her anyway. 'Puddingate' was hardly serious harm, KH having affairs with other women is none of their business and the gun he owned was legal. Even if he does get sole custody back ( probably unlikely) the poor guy will be shitting himself every time she has them in case she tries the same thing again, which she probably will because she doesn't give a shiny tit about the law.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They might not have had an official 50:50 court order but those children were nonetheless removed from her care (not sure by whom) and she only had access for 2 hours a week (we think). So how come that was overturned and ignored by the authorities?
Mysterious eh? Strange how it can go from two hours supervised to basically kidnapping the kids and not complying, yet the SS and Co did duck all about it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes it was Wednesdays 2 hrs.

I’ve never understood why Kieran was not straight round there, took B and J back when she kept them, and told the witch I will tell the news outlets everything I know about your lifestyle if you don’t back off. Instead he just backs off, and then she started with all the accusations. Why are all the exes afraid of her? Nothing makes sense with this woman unless someone does look after her who they are all afraid of upsetting.
He did go there and he got arrested for stalking?! He then had an DV offence against his name so he can't see his kids.

Have people forgotten his three arrests? Unfortunately, that's what happens in the UK. Men tend to get arrested when women claim DV, whether it's true or not. His going to court is not backing off in any way shape or form.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No they didn't have anything official and there was no 50/50 court order, that's why she could take them. There was nothing to be overturned It was a voluntary agreement between the two parents.

When Kieran and Pete stopped KP seeing the kids after slapgate / carcrash they were within their rights. They then LET kp see them again. A court didn't have to be involved. If Kieran and Pete had not let KP see them ever again, she would be the one applying for a court order just as Kieran is now.

There's nothing legal for authorities to enforce if the parents have a voluntary agreement on custody.

Reactions: 22
Sister from another surgeon, more like 🤣🤣🤣
Shouldn't that be "sister " as in not a woman anyway? 🤔 On the other hand skank is no example of female herself seeing as whatever isn't plastic is certainly dried out and useless these days.
I feel a pang of sympathy for Jessica though but duck all for the skank

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He did go there and he got arrested for stalking?! He then had an DV offence against his name so he can't see his kids.

Have people forgotten his three arrests? Unfortunately, that's what happens in the UK. Men tend to get arrested when women claim DV, whether it's true or not. His going to court is not backing off in any way shape or form.
He would not have got arrested the same day, just went to pick his children up and she would not give them back he should have informed the police straight away, if he had threatened to expose her lifestyle she would have backed off. I’ve always thought he is scared of her, even when he was with her he did everything she told him to. A nice guy who is totally overwhelmed my a malevolent hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They're not necessarily taking her word. Court hearings take months. If Kieran says KP is an addict it has to be tested, it can take months, if Kieran alleges abuse, reports need to be done and it takes months. If KP doesn't turn up to a hearing, another hearing has to be scheduled.....etc etc. There are separate hearings for everything that goes on.... with weeks or months in-between. The final hearing where the judge sees all the evidence probably hasn't happened yet.

It's 8 months since Kieran's last police investigation was thrown out. Residency hearings can take 12 months at least. The fact Kieran now has regular contact with Bunny shows they're in the middle of the court process.

People seem to go back to square one if they don't see the court hearings. We're not going to see them but 'some contact' is an indication it's progressing.

These are the final stages of family court.....the Temporary order is likely to be where Kieran is now, with regular contact with the kids. This is just part of the process. The fact finding hearings can go on for weeks if allegations are complex. Each one of these stages has weeks or months inbetween. At the bottom it says the whole process can take 18 months.
This is what Kieran is going through.

View attachment 2802903

View attachment 2802902
Yes we all understand that the legal process takes a long time but the bottom line is that she ILLEGALLY kept the children and is being allowed to continue getting away with it, THAT'S what we all find so frustrating I think. Why wasn't she made to return them right at the very start while investigations were carried out into the allegations against KH? As others have said on here they know of cases where children are at far greater risk of harm than J and B ever were with KH ( even if any of the allegations were true) so why wasn't she made to return them at the beginning? Even if he gets full custody back what's to stop her doing it again knowing that nothing happened to her the first time?

Shouldn't that be "sister " as in not a woman anyway? 🤔 On the other hand skank is no example of female herself seeing as whatever isn't plastic is certainly dried out and useless these days.
I feel a pang of sympathy for Jessica though but duck all for the skank
I feel sorry for Jessica, I dont believe that she is actually Trans at all ... she has huge MH issues, she had every surgery possible as a gay man before the recent lot when she decided she was trans. This is not a trans woman, its someone who is dressed and has made themself into a parody of a woman (he also dressed and looked like a parody of a man when he was one) ...I dont believe Jessica has or will have a physical / romantic relationship with anyone because its not why they are doing this ... they are very very damaged and trying to fill an emotional void with attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.