Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also tried to assault MP Keirans partner hence 5 years order against here,come on! How many years do we know what a bleep she is!she will never change ,she’s eaten up with jealousy,goes far beyond normal she’s a bleeping evil Narc.
Very true Dolly, I also don't understand why Kieran can't have a restraining order too after all her harassment and false allegations.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.
Following up on possible therapy: I can't be bothered to rewatch it, but wasn't it weird how during her Gossie "performance", she had to remind herself, out loud, to keep it together or something like that? (Which, of course, she did not.) Something a therapist would say, repeatedly.

Thanks to you all for the daily laughs. Something's gotta give at some point, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Following up on possible therapy: I can't be bothered to rewatch it, but wasn't it weird how during her Gossie "performance", she had to remind herself, out loud, to keep it together or something like that? (Which, of course, she did not.) Something a therapist would say, repeatedly.

Thanks to you all for the daily laughs. Something's gotta give at some point, right?
She has been saying that quite a bit, 'I'm showing myself up'. She seems to be fighting part of her that does want to do everything to excess. Looks like that bit is winning if that appearence in Ireland is anything to go by!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how he loves his Dad unconditionally, shame he doesn't say the same about his mother 🤣 that must kill her 🤣🤣
🤣😂🤣 Junior is in all the family photo’s with his Dad and Emily. He likes all his Dad’s and Em’s posts and Ems seems totally supportive of both J&P, she always supports them on Instagram. Can you imagine when baby arrives? Baby will grow up surrounded by love and support from every member of that family. They’ll all pull together.

Bit of a rant - sorry.
---
It looks as if he's at Sheesh in Central London, Piccadilly not Essex.
Oh dear, she’s going the wrong way. 😜😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just wondering if skank cancelled this fashion gala thing because Edna was going as her babysitter and kryten wasn't invited (clan grifter think he's a fame hungry twit just using skank for publicity), just seems words have been exchanged between clan grifter and skank and there's been a falling out (maybe kryten got the blame for skanks recent behaviour skank does like to throw her egg under the bus when she gets a rollicking off Amy the enabler about derailing the gravy train) so skank not wanting to let kryten off his lead and out on his own at weekend cancelled the fashion gala and is now taking kryten out on the piss again with Jessica just to keep him close and stop him escaping it'll also keep up the showmance bollocks for her thicko fan to fawn over the night out pictures of skank slobbering and doing the lifty leg pose all over the embarrassed kryten. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with you entirely! I know all the arguments about Kieran is doing the right thing, going down the legal route etc but given that she basically SNATCHED them from him why on earth would it not be right for him to snatch them back? HE is the one with legal custody which is as far as we know hasn't changed just because she took them so why should HE have to spend all this time and money to get them back? He should be able to take them and make HER have to go to court and spend HER money to get them back. After all at the end of all this and him doing the 'right thing' he could end up with only 50/50 custody which wouldn't really be satisfactory either given how she behaves with those kids.
I know people are frustrated as we all are. One thing that's occurred to me is that the dodgy SW Lynn may have got a judge to grant full custody to the Skank with false reports and this is what KH is fighting to get overturned. If that is the case then KH must do things by the letter of the law otherwise HE will be in trouble and jeopardise full final residency.
Is this a possibility @DC16?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Whoever Kippers therapist is makes you wonder if they have actual qualifications. Shes probably got one of her besties giving her motivational quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes Stan. If this weekend's antics don't send the little twerp running back to his Mummy crying then we can but assume that he's a lost cause like SB was.

Reactions: 20
I know people are frustrated as we all are. One thing that's occurred to me is that the dodgy SW Lynn may have got a judge to grant full custody to the Skank with false reports and this is what KH is fighting to get overturned. If that is the case then KH must do things by the letter of the law otherwise HE will be in trouble and jeopardise full final residency.
Is this a possibility @DC16?
I imagine SW Lynne managed to twist and delay for at least a year, help with ADHD, help with false charges against KH. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I imagine SW Lynne managed to twist and delay for at least a year, help with ADHD, help with false charges against KH. 😡
I thought so! I hope Lynne ‘bent social worker’ Rickwood gets the book thrown at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are these 2 pally pally now? It was hanging around with CW a few months ago on his insta stories and now it's hanging round with skanky?
Knew Skanky when she was he ..

---
The other night it was Jessica and Aisleynne hanging out together, calling each other wifey. They all circulate the same drain, and Rymi seems to be the connection.
(Although I do think J and A are better people than Skanky)
Slimi has set himself up as ringmaster of the
Modern day plastic surgery freak show ... Darth Jeyda is also involved

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So another weekend out on the pisses and ❄ what a tit mother she bleeping is when was the last time she actually did anything child friendly with J&B
She took them for a 3 minute fun fair ride a few weeks ago for a photo opp, surely that shows what a great parents She is 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 20
Supervised access. She wasn’t allowed to see them on her own before they were kidnapped. That’s why AFP, Mr Pp or a ’responsible adult’ had to be there. That’s why it‘s even more disgusting. 😡
Sorry to correct here Willow, but, I believe that there was a short period of a few weeks when her 50/50 access was restored after #slapgate charges against Carl were dropped and that is when she took her opportunity... I believe it was to get back at Keiran because she blamed him for the problems in her relationship with Carl, she was also playing victim with Carl at that stage to get him back onside, he attacked KH in stupid instasham posts at the time but has since had Michelle liking his posts
---
Skank will want to be borrowing one of her outfits!!
Won't fit ... Alves tits are awful bit at least both same shape and size 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Very true Dolly, I also don't understand why Kieran can't have a restraining order too after all her harassment and false allegations.
I agree and to get a 5 year restraining order shows how serious her offence was does anybody know when it was issued and when its finished something else she keeps very quiet about and then has the bleeping cheek to moan about trolls i also remember her verbally online abusing Bianca Gascoine after she started seeing KB how on earth does she get away with everything im sick of her playing a victim shes a total abuser

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.