Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she do it again you ask? Because she CAN that's why! And she would think she will get away with it as she has in the past. Yes at some point KH got meetings with B at a contact centre but then she stopped her attending those too I believe DC16 said. She will ALWAYS push things to the limit. I don't think she is scared of jail, she honestly thinks that that will be a way back for her in terms of TV interviews and magazines etc, so she can churn out the details of the TWAMA it inflicted on her ad nauseum. She will do everything she can to punish poor KH for as long as she can. The only way it would stop would be for him to be given 100% custody with no contact with her which sadly will never happen either. And although he will probably be happy with 50/50 I bet she will still push that and either keep them longer or demand more ( my friend's ex husband did this even though they had court ordered 50/50 he was always pushing it to the limit) plus even if he does get the kids therapy when he has them she will undo all the good when they are with her. Maybe when they get to be teenagers ( which isn't that far off now) they will understand what's going on and say enough, we don't want to see you anymore to her.
I said contact after the centre has obviously resumed..... since Kieran is now seeing Bunny. So why is KP complying now? Simple answer is she's been read the riot act in court and Kieran has been granted interim contact. Her tool box of dragging things out can only go so far when she's launched 3 failed police investigations at Kieran and played games setting up pap shots, she can't use those things again as the court is obviously aware. I think she is scared of prison. She did not look happy when she's been going to court and telling people to suck her dick? She was rattled. Saying she would have magazine deals is more denial and deflection. She lives her whole life surrounded by people who lick her arse that's what she lives for. She couldn't cope with 24 hours at the Priory with no phone.
Anyway, I'm sure we will see progress in the next few months and I think Kieran should keep fighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If things get court ordered, she won’t be allowed to do this again as it would result in her being in serious trouble.
---

Yes I noticed 5 bottles there in the picture
Thank god someone else has said this! I've just said it again 🥴

Someone who lives virtually glued to the hairdresser's chair and has her nails done 25 times a day will not want prison!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.