Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever Kippers therapist is makes you wonder if they have actual qualifications. Shes probably got one of her besties giving her motivational quotes.
Like to no how she has a shrink on tap thought she was bankrupt them people cost money or is it another lie

Reactions: 18
Very true Dolly, I also don't understand why Kieran can't have a restraining order too after all her harassment and false allegations.
Just looked it up she got her 5 year restainig order on 3rd June 2019 so its due to expire this year if i was MP id be applying for a continuation considering how she behaved to KH accusing him.of all sorts i just dont for the life of me know how the Skank gets away with her bleeping outright lies

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Presume her mate Julie Coates salon. The woman she got evicted from the wedding to Alex. Julie slagged her off for years over that & KFP did the same about Julie. Now, thick as thieves again & Julie giving her freebies - WHY ? I would have told KFP to P off. :mad: If I had paid the sort ofprice's Julie charges, I wouldn't want to be in the salon with Harvey & KFP, that's for sure.

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-wedding-chaos-as-guests-233074

She was so paranoid about pictures leaking out that she ejected six guests – including her closest confidante Julie Coates – as they sat down in the church before the ceremony.3 Jul 2010

Feet like Coco the Clown - View attachment 2802586 View attachment 2802590
That's an awful thing to do. How embarrassing. No way would I forgive that

I didn’t ask you to divulge something about Harvey, but to clarify because you hinted at something. You didn’t say you weren’t sure but we’re vague but I assume that’s because of the harm level.

Back to the original point, does that mean you know for sure AFP was part of arrangements for her keeping the kids?
---

Please calm down folks, I didn’t doubt anyone and was explicit about that ! I just wanted to clear something up I wasn’t sure of.
Thank you people for the support! Sometimes it’s hard to ask innocent, well-meaning questions on this board because of past flying monkeys/doubters meaning the rest of us have to walk on eggshells.

Reactions: 34
Very true Dolly, I also don't understand why Kieran can't have a restraining order too after all her harassment and false allegations.
I have a theory and it,s only my opinion. It seems she tries to get something on all the men in her life either sexual drug related evidence of some kind of abuse or something that would cause a furore in the press. I think Peter escaped this as he was a celebrity in his own right at the time and knew how the tabloids and press coverage worked. The others I think were innocent of celebritydom and what it entails and with all her love bombing encouraged them to listen to her. She has had a long history of telling outlandish tales that are seemingly believed and published by the media. They have helped create this evil vile woman over the years by covtingbup an saying Oh it,s just Katie that,s who she is. From the very beginning she has treated people horribly but she was bringing in coin. Now the media and AFP are resting what they sow. And as an afterthought anyone on here who believes she is a caring loving mother, please leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She'll never face justice for her abhorrent behaviour towards her ex's, the kids & other people, or her drink driving, drug use, blatant lies etc... I think we have to hope that the BH & HMRC will be her downfall. Kieran gets the kids full time, she's not allowed unsupervised access, and he has some sort of restraining order against her, doesn't mention her or communicate, like Pete.
Kieran also to sue the arse off of WSCC & the social wanker Dim bleep Lynne to face charges.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just wondering if skank cancelled this fashion gala thing because Edna was going as her babysitter and kryten wasn't invited (clan grifter think he's a fame hungry twit just using skank for publicity), just seems words have been exchanged between clan grifter and skank and there's been a falling out (maybe kryten got the blame for skanks recent behaviour skank does like to throw her egg under the bus when she gets a rollicking off Amy the enabler about derailing the gravy train) so skank not wanting to let kryten off his lead and out on his own at weekend cancelled the fashion gala and is now taking kryten out on the piss again with Jessica just to keep him close and stop him escaping it'll also keep up the showmance bollocks for her thicko fan to fawn over the night out pictures of skank slobbering and doing the lifty leg pose all over the embarrassed kryten. 😉🤣
I think they cancelled her after last weekends foul mouth ramblings

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have a theory and it,s only my opinion. It seems she tries to get something on all the men in her life either sexual drug related evidence of some kind of abuse or something that would cause a furore in the press. I think Peter escaped this as he was a celebrity in his own right at the time and knew how the tabloids and press coverage worked. The others I think were innocent of celebritydom and what it entails and with all her love bombing encouraged them to listen to her. She has had a long history of telling outlandish tales that are seemingly believed and published by the media. They have helped create this evil vile woman over the years by covtingbup an saying Oh it,s just Katie that,s who she is. From the very beginning she has treated people horribly but she was bringing in coin. Now the media and AFP are resting what they sow. And as an afterthought anyone on here who believes she is a caring loving mother, please leave.
I totally believe this. She will be collecting 'evidence' as soon as she gets with any man. It might not be evidence of something illegal but it will be something she can twist and present as bad....like she did with Alex. These people like to get people to join in their bad behaviour, at least for a while so they can use it against them.
The abusive narc in my family encouraged my relative to steal from work, when he got sacked and had no money she belittled him. She used to steal too but her pregnancies and illness always used to get her off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cancel skank yes but why would the organisers cancel the event when there was a co host and all arrangements have been made, i think this gala bollocks was put together by some PR company, olive management and Edna to boost skank in the media but they cancelled it themselves due to skanks behaviour because they didn't want another weekend of negative publicity. No it was skanks enablers that pulled the plug and cancelled because they know she's off the reservation and out of control and more bad behaviour and publicity from another red carpet event will finish any hopes of her getting invited to anything.

Reactions: 30
I agree and to get a 5 year restraining order shows how serious her offence was does anybody know when it was issued and when its finished something else she keeps very quiet about and then has the bleeping cheek to moan about trolls i also remember her verbally online abusing Bianca Gascoine after she started seeing KB how on earth does she get away with everything im sick of her playing a victim shes a total abuser
It was granted on 2019 so will expire sometime this year. Poor Michelle must be dreading when it's up but hopefully if skanky tries anything again she will get another one slapped on her pronto!

Reactions: 29
Knew Skanky when she was he ..

---
I’ve never read the Jessica Alves thread before, I’ve only seen pictures of her in this thread - so it’s only now that I realise she was Rodrigo Alves. Genuinely didn’t realise that before. I remember them from celebrity big brother. They look so different.

• Sick
Just looked it up she got her 5 year restainig order on 3rd June 2019 so its due to expire this year if i was MP id be applying for a continuation considering how she behaved to KH accusing him.of all sorts i just dont for the life of me know how the Skank gets away with her bleeping outright lies
I imagine she will 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 58
They cancelled as one of the researchers misheard and booked Katie Price. They were told to book Katie Rice. Director: Child of Mine. Katie Rice is known for Child of Mine (2018), Dispatches (1987) and Stacey Dooley: Back on the Psych Ward (2021).

When the mistake was spotted they had no option but to cancel, especially when the request to have a small stage and microphone ready for Katie Price to sing Hannnooooooooooo I got chewwwwwwwww to her adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
hopefully once the kid situation is sorted then he’ll get one. Let’s face it she won’t be able to control herself and she’ll walk right into it
---
Should that not say sister from another filter 🙄🙄
oops I read that as litter. Must put me specs on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
De could get a continuous as kipper breached the order last year

Reactions: 16
She is lying ... dont believe that she is seeing a counsellor
she ain’t got the time to see a counselor, unless he went skiing with her
---
I totally believe this. She will be collecting 'evidence' as soon as she gets with any man. It might not be evidence of something illegal but it will be something she can twist and present as bad....like she did with Alex. These people like to get people to join in their bad behaviour, at least for a while so they can use it against them.
The abusive narc in my family encouraged my relative to steal from work, when he got sacked and had no money she belittled him. She used to steal too but her pregnancies and illness always used to get her off.
I agree, I also think she’s done the same with LYNNE RICKWOOD bent social wanker

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.