Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA really needs to do something about her constantly dragging his name up and being rude about him. Can't he get an injunction to stop her mentioning him? I know he did have some sort of court order but she clearly keeps ignoring it as she constantly has to mention him and blame him for her various poor life choices etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
PA really needs to do something about her constantly dragging his name up and being rude about him. Can't he get an injunction to stop her mentioning him? I know he did have some sort of court order but she clearly keeps ignoring it as she constantly has to mention him and blame him for her various poor life choices etc.
The more she does this she will drive J and P away

Reactions: 43
It would be expensive for him to take her back to court. Fining her is pointless & let’s face it she gets away with absolutely bleeping everything she would just get another telling off. He doesn’t ever publicly react, acknowledge or respond to the goading & this is the best way to handle her, don’t feed it, let it starve. It will eat her up that she can’t get his attention

• Heart
Reactions: 56
That story about the holidays- a dig at Michelle?
The Holiday Medic is Danny's wifes new 'business' and KP reposted - so I don't think it refers to MP

Ewww at the earlier story of her wearing a thong in the pool with Harvey and either Bunny or Jett

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen on the private podcast post on her Instagram where the surrogate is making comments about why they didn’t go ahead with the surrogacy? It’s one of the top comments!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

IMG_7681.jpeg

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twit 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

IMG_7680.jpeg

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was tit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

IMG_7706.jpeg

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

IMG_7687.jpeg

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

IMG_7685.jpeg

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

IMG_7689.jpeg

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

336134B3-5BF4-4E64-80F1-A3A17B185EF6.jpeg

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

IMG_7705.jpeg

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

0E1ABAD7-D0DB-4892-AA05-B70276A807AD.jpeg

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global twit Award, it was richly deserved.

8140F0A6-2426-4C40-B28A-B569880A0762.jpeg

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

IMG_7647.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
It would be expensive for him to take her back to court. Fining her is pointless & let’s face it she gets away with absolutely bleeping everything she would just get another telling off. He doesn’t ever publicly react, acknowledge or respond to the goading & this is the best way to handle her, don’t feed it, let it starve. It will eat her up that she can’t get his attention
I agree, he handles it so well. Far more effective to ignore her and just post another loving photo of him and his beautiful family having fun together.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You do want to ask these people who give her air time what the eff they see in her. Surely an internationally renowned food critic isn’t so desperately hard up for an audience she welcomes a renowned animal and child abuser onto her show? I don’t get it. Give your head a wobble Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What can I say? Oh except that I bleeping hate this thing more with every single passing day :mad:🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
TBH, injunctions are really expensive, probably better to ignore her until she crosses the line. She just damages the relationship with her older two by doing this.

Reactions: 30
Soooo recap of Madam’s latest excruciating antics, oh boy she’s out of control… @Pom Bear summed it up rather well….

View attachment 2798178

She popped over to Dublin for some awards thingy called the Gossies, accordingly a last minute addition to present an award. She was the colour of dark oak, a browner colour than me a woman of Indian descent, and to be honest browner than any of my Indian friends, yeah you’re not Indian Skank, twit 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten was with her, looking so gormless and lost, his permanent expression as it’s clear he’s totally out of his depth with her and it’s deffo a showmance, there’s absolutely no chemistry between them…

View attachment 2798181

At the awards ceremony she was drunk/high, the ❄ did flow, she was tit-faced, when presenting the award,nshe couldn’t read the script, kept slurring, was constantly swearing, pronouncing all the nominee names incorrectly, referred to Harvey for no reason, kept slurping and cackling at her own jokes, which weren’t funny and fell totally flat with the audience, embarrassing doesn’t come close to her performance. Was interviewed later, wiping her nose (❄❄❄❄❄) and threatening to sing, the offer wasn’t taken up.

View attachment 2798183

Strangely she did an impression of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a new look we all enjoyed….

View attachment 2798184

I so wanted the Red Tops to report on her outrageous behaviour in all its grisly detail, they didn’t disappoint….

View attachment 2798185

The following day she went to Black Forge Inn, owned by the fellow weapons-grade thunderc*nt that is Conor McGregor, thinks she’s a gangster now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gangster’s often end up in prison, here’s hoping Skank 🙏🏾

View attachment 2798186

A podcast was released with Grace Dent, in partnership with the Guardian who strangely are right up Skank’s arse these days, appears she has someone who likes her there, most bizarre. Anyway it was the usual bollox and lies, slagging off the previous men in her life, lied about working for many charities and competing on her horse at events, all fabrication but Grace Dent’s audience were loving it, I give up, these people, I never wanna meet them 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2798192

She then announced through a source, Edna or Jess (still not had the big OK magazine exclusive relationship bollox interview) that “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” 🤦🏽‍♀️….as we know this scene below ain’t ever happening…..

View attachment 2798194

So next up this week we have a strange event she’s meant to be hosting in Manchester, a fashion gala that is advertised as being held in the Manchester Art Gallery, or maybe in a local restaurant, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️Why she has been employed we have no idea, as she keeps proving she has zero ability to be a host, but on the plus side she’s bound to f*ck up badly, so another nail in the coffin that is her career, so that’s nice.

View attachment 2798196

Self indulgent moment…. Kylie was given a Global Icon Award at The Brits, I gave Skank a Global twit Award, it was richly deserved.

View attachment 2798197

I so hope I will be posting my new Kylie Gif a lot this week, Skank is spiralling, to me is clearly an addict now, she’s slowly but surely taking herself down, woo hoo we gotta love it 🎉😈

View attachment 2798198
As usual, another fantastic recap of the chaos that is KFP's life.

Just been reading SmilieKylie, that a Barbie doll has been made of your amazing Kylie, for International Women's day. She's beautiful.
1709711400727.png

Nearest KFP is to getting any accolade like that, is a Big Boobed blow up doll ! 🤣

1709711477349.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.