Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to appear blunt, but I really am struggling with this kids situation. Kieran had custody of those 2 kids. She F'd off to Thailand with them for 4-5 weeks, returned & refused him access (appears like a kidnap). Made unfounded allegation constantly about Kieran to SS & police. Nothing ever proved. Kieran has 'towed the line', not caused a fuss, but must have spent fortunes trying to get access back.
He is the kids father. Done nothing wrong where as KFP clearly has a drug issue & has for a few years. Tests have been positive. I still don't get WHY KH has to go through all this court stuff when HE HAD CUSTODY UNTIL SHE TOOK THEM.
It's not illegal to remove kids in vulnerable circumstances to give to the other parent. It's NOT illegal to have the parent look after the kids if the mother is constantly AWOL/not at home & the kids are left with anyone prepared to look after them. I know I'm looking very Black & White, but I really don't get what's happening, other than KFP is calling all the shot's and seem's to have more or less 100% custody although she's rarely with them & has criminal records, alcoholic & drug user. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He's trying to get long-term residency and a court order which says that. If he went and got the kids she could do this whole thing again a month or a year down the line. If he goes to court and presents everything she's done it will be on record and a long-term decision based on that. Yes it's tit that our court system takes so long but he is trying to do what's best for the kids long term. If I had one criticism of Kieran it would be that he gave Skank the benefit of the doubt a few years ago and believed she would honour a voluntary, non-court-ordered 50/50 arrangement.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The situation with the kids is - and will forever be - rather baffling as the SS and legal situation will not - and should not - be public knowledge.

SS are quicker to cut contact from Dad's than with Mum's on word of mouth or any reports and I speak from experience as someone who was asked just YESTERDAY for my daughters Dad to not have contact with my her due to the twisted words of some bitter ex of his. Allegations have consequences and the authorities (as useless as they are) will take said word of the one making them, regardless of evidence or fact, and take action until it is fully investigated.

KH hasn't thrown mud and hoped it would stick. She, queen of the seahags, on the other hand, has - specifically to do with contact with a minor, sexual deviance, etc.

I think we can all speak as outsiders on this situation that J&B have been utterly failed and when this meets a better resolution heads should roll. This is a bleeping dumpster fire of a 'woman' and "mother" dumpster firing for the whole world, public and media to see and yet... Nothing. No consequences.

Baffling to say the least.

Anyway, to all superstar women on here championing other women (minus one) happy international women's day! It's not easy to be a woman but we just keep getting better.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Exactly, @WillowTree21, and how come she could just take them back and keep them? There was no “building up contact” then so how come Kieran has to?
Buliding up contact is court-ordered after a lack of contact. It doesn't matter who's fault the lack of contact was, the courts want to build it back up slowly so the kids get used to it.
Skank never went through the courts to take them. Kieran is going through the courts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder how Edna's feeling about this fashion gala being cancelled poor wee frumpy dumpy beige bleep put her reputation on the line getting skank this gig all the promises she must have made bigging her skank sister up "shes reliable she won't let you down she won't cancel" only for skank to cancel when she got a better offer of going on the piss with Jessica Alves wonder where the plastic prats are going tonight. ❄❄❄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also why are the authorities taking the word of a degenerate, booze & drug swilling hole anyway? None of it makes sense!!
They're not necessarily taking her word. Court hearings take months. If Kieran says KP is an addict it has to be tested, it can take months, if Kieran alleges abuse, reports need to be done and it takes months. If KP doesn't turn up to a hearing, another hearing has to be scheduled.....etc etc. There are separate hearings for everything that goes on.... with weeks or months in-between. The final hearing where the judge sees all the evidence probably hasn't happened yet.

It's 8 months since Kieran's last police investigation was thrown out. Residency hearings can take 12 months at least. The fact Kieran now has regular contact with Bunny shows they're in the middle of the court process.

People seem to go back to square one if they don't see the court hearings. We're not going to see them but 'some contact' is an indication it's progressing.

These are the final stages of family court.....the Temporary order is likely to be where Kieran is now, with regular contact with the kids. This is just part of the process. The fact finding hearings can go on for weeks if allegations are complex. Each one of these stages has weeks or months inbetween. At the bottom it says the whole process can take 18 months.
This is what Kieran is going through.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 13.44.37.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 13.44.52.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The situation with the kids is - and will forever be - rather baffling as the SS and legal situation will not - and should not - be public knowledge.

SS are quicker to cut contact from Dad's than with Mum's on word of mouth or any reports and I speak from experience as someone who was asked just YESTERDAY for my daughters Dad to not have contact with my her due to the twisted words of some bitter ex of his. Allegations have consequences and the authorities (as useless as they are) will take said word of the one making them, regardless of evidence or fact, and take action until it is fully investigated.

KH hasn't thrown mud and hoped it would stick. She, queen of the seahags, on the other hand, has - specifically to do with contact with a minor, sexual deviance, etc.

I think we can all speak as outsiders on this situation that J&B have been utterly failed and when this meets a better resolution heads should roll. This is a bleeping dumpster fire of a 'woman' and "mother" dumpster firing for the whole world, public and media to see and yet... Nothing. No consequences.

Baffling to say the least.

Anyway, to all superstar women on here championing other women (minus one) happy international women's day! It's not easy to be a woman but we just keep getting better.
1709906046015.png

To all our lovelies on here -( not forgetting out Stan), he's one of us anyway - can cook better than I can too ❤

Not one of the above apply to KFP - apart from, the grifting, necessary contact she has with Frumpy Dumpling, which for now, suits her purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry to appear blunt, but I really am struggling with this kids situation. Kieran had custody of those 2 kids. She F'd off to Thailand with them for 4-5 weeks, returned & refused him access (appears like a kidnap). Made unfounded allegation constantly about Kieran to SS & police. Nothing ever proved. Kieran has 'towed the line', not caused a fuss, but must have spent fortunes trying to get access back.
He is the kids father. Done nothing wrong where as KFP clearly has a drug issue & has for a few years. Tests have been positive. I still don't get WHY KH has to go through all this court stuff when HE HAD CUSTODY UNTIL SHE TOOK THEM.
It's not illegal to remove kids in vulnerable circumstances to give to the other parent. It's NOT illegal to have the parent look after the kids if the mother is constantly AWOL/not at home & the kids are left with anyone prepared to look after them. I know I'm looking very Black & White, but I really don't get what's happening, other than KFP is calling all the shot's and seem's to have more or less 100% custody although she's rarely with them & has criminal records, alcoholic & drug user. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm the same @WillowTree21. I really can't understand why at this stage the courts even involved. She made accusations they were proved wrong. A corrupt SS was involved in the case. Why Kieran has to pay legal costs when Social Services have completely fucked up is beyond me.
She just TOOK the kids 15 Months ago, when they had previously been removed from her care. What the duck do social services think has changed. There's Evidence everywhere that she's worse now than ever.
I really, really don't understand how our justice system works. I have a friend who was on a similar situation regards accusations being made, but once they were proved unfounded he had access to his kids again, while carrying on with his legal fight as resisdent parent, or whatever the legal term is.
The whole thing pisses me right off 🤬🤬🤬🤬 its complete injustice
---

PRICE, KATIE
2300130141 / 34NA0710523Courtroom 0614:00
This is listed at Northampton Magistrates Court on 12 March.
She'll just be her usual no show

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I agree with you entirely! I know all the arguments about Kieran is doing the right thing, going down the legal route etc but given that she basically SNATCHED them from him why on earth would it not be right for him to snatch them back? HE is the one with legal custody which is as far as we know hasn't changed just because she took them so why should HE have to spend all this time and money to get them back? He should be able to take them and make HER have to go to court and spend HER money to get them back. After all at the end of all this and him doing the 'right thing' he could end up with only 50/50 custody which wouldn't really be satisfactory either given how she behaves with those kids.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.