Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Lego Boy wasn’t already enough of a tragic little bore
E4FB69ED-C8F6-4E30-BBAD-E6ADBC63BD22.jpeg
, he has a man clutch bag very similar to Stephen Bear’s. A couple of bag wankers then 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Atrocious! None of the other kids Bunny’s age will have any idea who Katie Price is as an author
Yet again its about her ffs also it shows her lack of imagination or effort as usual from her all Bs friends will be dressed in proper outfits and a reflection on the books her books are all shite what a witch she is

Reactions: 27
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Complete fantasy. As usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would be wary of that poster on The Mirror. They seem to take stuff from here and put their own spin on it to appear to have inside knowledge. Yesterday they said KP was in family court this week. DC confirmed that wasn't true.
A few days ago they said KP was stopped from posting photos of the kids.....well that isn't true, she posted Bunny in that stupid costume.
Tbf, not sticking up for the poster but telling KP she can’t do something and her then doing exactly that, is kinda par for the course
---
You can just hear poor Bunny can't you "Mummy I need to dress up as my favourite book"
"Well Bunny wouldn't you like to go as Mummy, wouldn't that be brilliant, I'd looove it if you did"
Heartless selfish lazy narc parenting 🤮🤮🤬🤬
plus you can guarantee that it was someone else putting the costume together, not KP but as usual nobody will call her out on it. I don’t get it, why does everyone around her fawn all over her 😡

Reactions: 19
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
So, as suspected, she is getting ZERO interest in a paid story from a red top or an appearance on anything mainstream TV wise about her fake relationship ... time to remind everyone of her made up 'life changing injuries' ... whatever the surgery was for it wasnt 'life changing' she isnt 'disabled' with 'one leg shorter that the other' ... it has however been used as an excuse NOT to employ her on DOI or Strictly (they didnt want her anyway, easy get out though) ... and relaunch her 'Youtube channel yet again ... fk off Kipper ....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, I'd agreed with that. In that last podcast that DC kindly disseminated for us, Skanky said that they're not official.... Sounds to me like the constant digs about him looking like her son/nephew must have really pissed her off...! She thinks he's young and virile whilst she's just a dried up husk...!

Can't help but laugh at his feet every time I see them, they look like he is a size 2 😂😂

• Haha
I really have the feeling that the 'I luv Lego' OK article has been shelved and will never see the light of day

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really have the feeling that the 'I luv Lego' OK article has been shelved and will never see the light of day
Definitely -testing the waters has shown them that no one believes in this 'relationship' and won't be convinced by a glossy magazine article.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?
Thank you Willow, such a refreshing cup of tea x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I’ve looked into this Nottingham entrepreneur thing she’s signed up to, whilst idly watching a film tonight 😁 It’s a small restaurant (From WebsiteWith seating for 75, dining at Cleaver & Wake is available by booking only) and tickets are just £55. There is a Live Band, a solo saxophonist, a burlesque performer, and a hoop dancer also appearing at the event, all have to be paid, and then there’s venue hire and food costs on top, there’s also an all black-smart dress code 😁 The woman running it friends with Katona…hmmmm🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 Skank must be being paid peanuts, why is she taking on such low paid things as this, again it’s really odd, and I haven’t even mentioned she is no authority on being an entrepreneur anyway, she’s clueless, her success over the years is down to others, Darth Jeyda and to a certain extent Edna and Jess are running the show for her now, Skank just does whatever they give her. Why is someone as lazy as Skank doing something like this for a few hundred quid, cos that’s all they can be paying her 🤔

View attachment 2800047
I think at this stage she would go to the opening of an envelope for a fiver, she is that desperate for attention! Don't forget any event like this that she attends will then attract attention from the red tops and she really is that desperate to convince herself she is still a huge star that she will do pretty much anything as long as it gets her into the papers afterwards, even behaving like a complete twit because she KNOWS that will generate even more interest! It's a pathetic way to live but that's skanky for you!

Reactions: 31
I think at this stage she would go to the opening of an envelope for a fiver, she is that desperate for attention! Don't forget any event like this that she attends will then attract attention from the red tops and she really is that desperate to convince herself she is still a huge star that she will do pretty much anything as long as it gets her into the papers afterwards, even behaving like a complete twit because she KNOWS that will generate even more interest! It's a pathetic way to live but that's skanky for you!
Oh please no! Not another night of her cavorting around looking like an exploding sausage in sheer stocking suit!🤮🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Load of shite as usual, spend quality time with the kids? She doesn't know the meaning of the word! She probably thinks that is them sitting in the salon while she gets her nails done!
---
To keep her name in the press and maintain some sort of a public profile... she is scraping the barrel desperately for work ... very few options now. The live podcast show tour will be a disaster, tickets won't sell, more will get cancelled than she actually does... just like the live shows whe did when she was still with Keiran ... just rinse and repeat of same old crap
---

Ahh .... so, AFP has finally fkd off and left Kipper to it then
Have all the plaster classes she had planned finished now, or did she cancel the rest of them? Seems like she only did a couple, and only one with P ( who thankfully then saw the light!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.