Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran’s been live on TT quite a lot lately since the hair transplant, he gets comments asking about what’s happening with the kids which he quite rightly doesn’t answer but he‘s been asked quite a lot if he sees his kids and has answered yes several times to that question. He then swiftly moves on to the next question about his PT work or whatever, so let’s hope this means he does have some contact also with Jett.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Well if KP has a new book n the pipeline I hope the HMRC and trustees are aware and get money from it
Plus talking about a new tv show but she has C4 doing a long awaited show been filming for years
Do we think she has had an advance on this if it’s proper publisher? maybe it’s a DIY Amazon job. Maybe the same writer as the book of lies ?

Reactions: 20
She is going in as KP when she went into the jungle on IAC. Her little brother Apollo is Peter Rabbit.
Wow - how narcissistic of KP to encourage! I'd say the teachers aren't too impressed

Reactions: 30
Absolute tit show among Harry Potter characters, The Gruffalo, Dora, Worst Witch etc etc you get Katie bleeping Price on world book day, i did see on the news yesterday about a school that wasn't dressing up just decorating a potato in character stan butler would love that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bunny youtube seems to be gone again, well only a few days until the next attempt I guess.

She looks so joyless

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s almost like that filter has made her look like KP does in all her pics ! Looking at the face alone, it’s almost identica! so awful
I am gobsmacked at her post about going dressed as her successful mother to school today🤢 she is either deluded or it’s her being completely smug and vindictive to get at KH who obv can’t be with her today and help her with a costume ….also what child needs to go to school advertising that KP is her mum! I mean all the kids and parents must google her and think omg !!
My daughter gone as willy Wonka 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.
Had an interesting call earlier & of course the 'mutilated one' was mentioned.
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Bloody hell this book day never ever had anything like that when I was at school,as most of you know I’m an old gal,I would probably gone as Lady Chatterly.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, I'd agreed with that. In that last podcast that DC kindly disseminated for us, Skanky said that they're not official.... Sounds to me like the constant digs about him looking like her son/nephew must have really pissed her off...! She thinks he's young and virile whilst she's just a dried up husk...!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

'Katie was quizzed on the sizzling romance by her sister Sophie'

Sizzling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Do we think she has had an advance on this if it’s proper publisher? maybe it’s a DIY Amazon job. Maybe the same writer as the book of lies ?
it will be about as real as the 'singles' she says she is releasing, or the constant 'filming for ch4'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well Mr PP has apparently made no bones about the fact that LegoBoy & KFP is a fake relationship. Was all cooked up by her promotor's, not sure who they are!

Think initially, she was texting JJ & getting a response, trying to make it seem someone was interested in her for Crawl's benefit (make him jealous). But it all backfired when the argument broke out in Liverpool apartment, which Crawl smashed a door etc & then Harvey kicked off, smashing the place up. She then knew she'd F'd up, but too late as far as Crawl concerned.
Seem's Crawl has been warned off too. from directly saying anything. Think we suspected so & I think possibly, so has Alex, I will try & find out more.
Can't see, no matter what either of them signed, it's worth the paper it's written on. She can't afford to sue either of them. But, I think with Crawl, there's stuff he doesn't want released about him. Alex, well, she's already destroyed him, what more could she do?
That be lackey Jess than whose put then together purely for promotion of her new agency

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s almost like that filter has made her look like KP does in all her pics ! Looking at the face alone, it’s almost identica! so awful
I am gobsmacked at her post about going dressed as her successful mother to school today🤢 she is either deluded or it’s her being completely smug and vindictive to get at KH who obv can’t be with her today and help her with a costume ….also what child needs to go to school advertising that KP is her mum! I mean all the kids and parents must google her and think omg !!
My daughter gone as willy Wonka 🥰
KP is banned from the school too after the MP incident in 2019. I reckon part of the incentive for sending Bunny dressed as her, was to spite the school and rub their noses in it! KP has made several comments on lives that were negative about the school - remember she said that Bunny was scolded for taking KP books into school for some project

So scummy using your daughter in this way

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

That's a lovely ☕! As suspected totally fakery! Carl probably has legions of skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want escaping, but if I were Alex I would go for the jugular - he has nothing else to lose and it just might open up the floodgates of hell for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Atrocious! None of the other kids Bunny’s age will have any idea who Katie Price is as an author
I picture you more as the amazing & lovely Angela Lansbury, in Bedknob's & Broomsticks. I hope you take that as a compliment Dolly, as it is meant that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Really appreciate your ☕, as always Willow 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm unfortunately firmly in the @SmillieKylie camp at the moment. The utter uselessness of SS's, seemingly doing duck all about the kids & the bleep that is Dim Lynne social wanker is not facing any charges or any consequences at this time is bleeping abhorrent.
I know @DC16 has the faith, but im not seeing it. Sorry.
Something truly awful will have to happen before they're removed.
It's not down to SS though, it has to go through court and that takes months unfortunately, even at the best of times.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.