Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

'Katie was quizzed on the sizzling romance by her sister Sophie'

Sizzling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---

it will be about as real as the 'singles' she says she is releasing, or the constant 'filming for ch4'
Sizzling like bacon fat 🥓
Thanks for the confirmation Willow that this bollocks is all a set-up and that it all backfired on the thing badly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
I can tell you 100% that picture is totally fake. Why is she showing this again FFS?
---
Sizzling like bacon fat 🥓
Thanks for the confirmation Willow that this bollocks is all a set-up and that it all backfired on the thing badly!
Thank loose lips Mr PP Fencing. Need's to think before he tell's people. AFP won't be happy :mad: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Kieran’s been live on TT quite a lot lately since the hair transplant, he gets comments asking about what’s happening with the kids which he quite rightly doesn’t answer but he‘s been asked quite a lot if he sees his kids and has answered yes several times to that question. He then swiftly moves on to the next question about his PT work or whatever, so let’s hope this means he does have some contact also with Jett.
If he does it means the court case is progressing. As Skank took the kids and tried to scare them into not seeing their dad, the courts would always try and reintroduce contact gradually. It's always done from a place of not upsetting the child, even if KP caused that upset in the first place. If Kieran has seen Jett briefly or had phone calls etc, then that is progress. The length of time it's all taken is down to KP. A judge can then look at how the contact has been for the kids and make a judgement on whether KP has been an utter turd in keeping the kids from Kieran.....which we know she has. It must be moving toward a final hearing soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It’s almost like that filter has made her look like KP does in all her pics ! Looking at the face alone, it’s almost identica! so awful
I am gobsmacked at her post about going dressed as her successful mother to school today🤢 she is either deluded or it’s her being completely smug and vindictive to get at KH who obv can’t be with her today and help her with a costume ….also what child needs to go to school advertising that KP is her mum! I mean all the kids and parents must google her and think omg !!
My daughter gone as willy Wonka 🥰
my grand daughters gone as Alice in Wonderland, other grand daughter Dorothy, suppose I’m missing a trick, should’ve sent her in pyjamas and she could be me right now
---
Comments from the mirror :unsure:
That last comment is ominous 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That's a lovely ☕! As suspected totally fakery! Carl probably has legions of skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want escaping, but if I were Alex I would go for the jugular - he has nothing else to lose and it just might open up the floodgates of hell for her!
I said this before. Alex has nothing to lose. She stopped him seeing his first daughter, she slated him for being a cross-dresser and a deviant but he's moved on. He did manage to sue her and has an injunction though. Maybe call it what it is ... 'a threat' rather than a warning shot.
It would be interesting to know what exactly was said to him and by whom as the words could count as a threat or harassment. Why do this family think they can act like the Mafia and threaten people?

I also wonder why Alex would announce he was going to talk in the first place? Maybe just do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bunny youtube seems to be gone again, well only a few days until the next attempt I guess.

She looks so joyless
Thank god…. well for now anyway like you say

She was begging for followers last night so she could reach the threshold to do a live! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I said this before. Alex has nothing to lose. She stopped him seeing his first daughter, she slated him for being a cross-dresser and a deviant but he's moved on. He did manage to sue her and has an injunction though. Maybe call it what it is ... 'a threat' rather than a warning shot.
It would be interesting to know what exactly was said to him and by whom as the words could count as a threat or harassment. Why do this family think they can act like the Mafia and threaten people?

I also wonder why Alex would announce he was going to talk in the first place? Maybe just do it?
Yes - in his position I wouldn't pre warn anyone, I would just do it. When it's out there, it's out there. She isn't going to sue because that would mean having to provide evidence against the claims which would open a whole can of worms.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can tell you 100% that picture is totally fake. Why is she showing this again FFS?
---

Thank loose lips Mr PP Fencing. Need's to think before he tell's people. AFP won't be happy :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Skank has deployed ALL the fakery today; Harvey, Bunty and now "Meee pooor bwowkern trotterz".

Jeez there must be something really BIG going to hit the deck very soon that needs serious defletion WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
When she models clothes for JYY, I really wonder who thinks that they look so good they must actually buy them!
She doesn't make any of the clothes look tempting. Her little twiglet legs and her top heavy torso just create a comic character which no-one can relate to. I know her brain dead followers probably purchase this stuff but I'm sure it's not attracting any sales from people that actually enjoy buying cheap clothes!
Sadly when she advertises on FB asking for comments on colours etc she gets hundreds of responses so the braindead are pretty engaged with her rip off schemes 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
my grand daughters gone as Alice in Wonderland, other grand daughter Dorothy, suppose I’m missing a trick, should’ve sent her in pyjamas and she could be me right now
---

That last comment is ominous 🤔
I would be wary of that poster on The Mirror. They seem to take stuff from here and put their own spin on it to appear to have inside knowledge. Yesterday they said KP was in family court this week. DC confirmed that wasn't true.
A few days ago they said KP was stopped from posting photos of the kids.....well that isn't true, she posted Bunny in that stupid costume.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s unreal isn’t it, I just wrote a rant about being so jaded with nothing being done about her appalling parenting and she sends B to school as herself, you can’t make it up, this is a new low, it’s unbelievable narcism 😔

My daughter chose her own outfit. She loves the books and TV shows about Dora the Explorer, so she’s gone as Dora. We made the outfit together, wish you all could see how adorable she looks (very proud mum today) but obviously I wouldn’t post a pic of her on here or any SM. I sent her off so happy, it was her idea, unlike Skank who has made B do this, no question. FFS Skank what do you have to do with World Book Day. Gee when will it stop, I’m even more jaded now 🤬
You can just hear poor Bunny can't you "Mummy I need to dress up as my favourite book"
"Well Bunny wouldn't you like to go as Mummy, wouldn't that be brilliant, I'd looove it if you did"
Heartless selfish lazy narc parenting 🤮🤮🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thats property values gone down the toilet with the arrival of Clan Grifter :)
---

Maybe the BH lot can get sum tikketts then ask her all those questions she won't reply to in Court?
---

I'm bemused thinking about what couture creation (from JYY) it'll turn up in bearing in mind the ensemble it showed up almost-wearing to the Dublin fiasco, with the "evening wear" dress code.
God knows what it'll wear to this farce!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Its almost as if the SS are waiting until something absolutely terrible happens inevitably then they'll be all "Lessons learned etc..................".
After the Lynne Rickwood Social Wanker episoides one might have thought they'd get their arses in gear FINALLY, yet it seems not when nothing has changed oiver the 16 months since skank stole those kids in cahoots with her tame Spcial Wanker. :mad: WHY?????
If she sold tickets to the BH hearing, I’d buy one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Skank has deployed ALL the fakery today; Harvey, Bunty and now "Meee pooor bwowkern trotterz".

Jeez there must be something really BIG going to hit the deck very soon that needs serious defletion WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes Rita, I am sure there is. Plus she's also apparently got the 1st driving court appearance on 12th (think there are 3 in total). They're really scraping the barrel though with the deflections. Poorly foot, wasn't that 3-4 years ago? Harvey, always a good one (Ice cream van photo to come). Then there will be the picture of all the kids together with her, maybe 5-6 years ago at least. Or drag out the Xmas one of all the family superimposed in it for good measure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.