Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably send Bunny as her next year as well if, heaven forbid, she's still with her. It's a win win for her. She's just using her daughter as a walking advertisement

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I think at this stage she would go to the opening of an envelope for a fiver, she is that desperate for attention! Don't forget any event like this that she attends will then attract attention from the red tops and she really is that desperate to convince herself she is still a huge star that she will do pretty much anything as long as it gets her into the papers afterwards, even behaving like a complete twit because she KNOWS that will generate even more interest! It's a pathetic way to live but that's skanky for you!
Kipper thinks that she is clever and knows how to play the media game because she has been doing it for so long ... BUT ... she pushed it too far with selling the #Slapgate story to the scum then pulling out (thats what ended her with all the redtops) ... as for TV, again, she went too far with the SA lies ... there is always a straw that breaks the camels back and she has destroyed her 'career' ... the doors that have closed wont open again, most of them are bolted shut ... not one of her 150 phones will be ringing with work offers ... she is chasing jobs, they arent coming to her

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You would think after the Lynne Rickwood bent social worker story came out ss would have rushed to get kids back with kh not covered it all up and let her look after the kids why no investigation it’s so wrong really worries me about the corruption and the fact that it’s allowed , rest of us don’t stand a chance it’s a closed shop 🤷
Or the other side of the coin is that SS don't want to admit to the mistakes they've made which returning them to KH would show!
---
I hope somebody has helped Bunny get dressed up for book day
She's probably gone as her mother, after all she's a famous author isn't she with another new book coming out soon!
---
❤
Well dear DC, I know you've listened to many, many podcasts lately, but quite honestly was there ANY truth's spouted in this one? Because in my book, this was all lie's & utter bullshit. She really is a compulsive liar. As I've said to you before, thank you SO much for listening & reporting back, but really you're going to end up in a mental home your self, if you listen to much more of the this utter crap.
She just speaks fluent bullshit. Trying to make out she's in such demand, filming, book, chat shows etc. Will ITV give her a slot - unlikely after the Ireland fiasco?
I can't put into words how much I despise her constant lying, so I'll just sum in up in a few captions..... Thank you again DC. ❤(y)

View attachment 2800411View attachment 2800412View attachment 2800413
View attachment 2800414
That's why she LOVES podcasts so much, nobody ever picks up on any of her lies ( except us of course) and she can just spout whatever old tit pops into her head at the time.
---
She is going in as KP when she went into the jungle on IAC. Her little brother Apollo is Peter Rabbit.
Haha I just posted that she would go as her mother!

Reactions: 20
Different salon for another hair wash appointment. Is buddy lou not good enough now shes cashing in on her friendship with lous new podcast oh wait she is with that Jessica creature
Skank Wearing another allone suit looks like she's in longjohns.
So kids are no interest now she is out

Interestingly sinkyboy is in London too today

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She hasn't beaten the system, the system has defended & protected her.
No matter how much she owrs, how many driving offences accrue or laws & restraining orders she breaches, she won't go to jail.
And the excuse will be she has 5 kids to look after & provide for.
Despite never being at home, 2 living with PA and H kept by the tax payer, not all enablers belong to the Price Clan, our Courts and SS are full of them and the legal system exists to punish the weak & protect the scum of society.
The kids shouldn't be a excuse though, 4 of them have fathers who either have custody of them or would happily take them, Harvey is basically cared for by the state anyway so it's not as though there are 5 kids who would suddenly need somewhere to go and someone to care for them. Harvey is a legal ADULT now anyway, although admittedly one with special needs, but in the eyes of the law he is an adult so shouldn't be counted as a kid any more!
---
Poor Bunny showing up at school like that, all the other kids will be laughing at her!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Different salon for another hair wash appointment. Is buddy lou not good enough now shes cashing in on her friendship with lous new podcast oh wait she is with that Jessica creature

According to his insta SB is in London today too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Comments like this is why I’ve moved out of my home at ginge and cringe and moved in full time on kipper land, I used to visit frequently and sometimes have a little vacation here. But im a fully dedicated crustie now, I think a new avatar is in order
So far I have managed to stay away from the ginge and cringe thread, I think if I started on there I would NEVER leave the house again! This one wastes more than enough of my time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

OMG.... That chest..... Chest of drawers, more like....

1709826396700.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
how stupid is she world book day the child is supposed to dress up as their favourite character from a book but i suppose it could have been worse she could have actually dressed her up as on of the tarts she writes(or the ghost writer writes) about

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She'll probably send Bunny as her next year as well if, heaven forbid, she's still with her. It's a win win for her. She's just using her daughter as a walking advertisement
Like everything else she does it for attention, she knows the red tops will pick it up, that's the main thing for her, to keep her name in the papers by any means.

Reactions: 21
Kipper thinks that she is clever and knows how to play the media game because she has been doing it for so long ... BUT ... she pushed it too far with selling the #Slapgate story to the scum then pulling out (thats what ended her with all the redtops) ... as for TV, again, she went too far with the SA lies ... there is always a straw that breaks the camels back and she has destroyed her 'career' ... the doors that have closed wont open again, most of them are bolted shut ... not one of her 150 phones will be ringing with work offers ... she is chasing jobs, they arent coming to her
Very True. She also never seems to understand that most of the 'product' she offered was her being young and having big hooters. Now she's a rough old mess with mishapen, bolt-on monstrosities, far less of the gawping public are interested. They want to read something and not have to projectile vomit their breakfast all over the papers. It's just reality, she's had her day in the spotlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You would think after the Lynne Rickwood bent social worker story came out ss would have rushed to get kids back with kh not covered it all up and let her look after the kids why no investigation it’s so wrong really worries me about the corruption and the fact that it’s allowed , rest of us don’t stand a chance it’s a closed shop 🤷
Or the other side of the coin is that SS don't want to admit to the mistakes they've made which returning them to KH would show!

They're probably lying low & dragging this out due to all the other families the Social Wanker destroyed demanding a reassessment - imagine how many other cases Lynne Rickwood Social Wanker interfered in who are demanding another case worker look into her judgements after what she did for the skank?
It doesn't help J&B of course but WSSS deserve all the shite they're rightfully getting

Reactions: 37
You would think a 'great mum of 5' would know by now that you go dressed as a CHARACTER not the author!
---

That last one is very interesting! Could be someone with some useful tea, if only they would come here!
They're not someone with tea. They used to slag off people on here who do know stuff. They said Kipper had court this week, DC has said that's wrong.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.