Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll claim my 10 skanky points please,, said yesterday the H train was a deflection so skank could dump the kids and duck off on a jolly today and if skanks in London on the piss she won't be going home she'll stay in London or krytens or some grotty hotel after she shacks up with sink boy or a one nighter she picks up in some pub/club to jump a train to Manchester for the fashion gala tomorrow, another 2-3 day me me me break from the kids SOME bleeping MOTHER YOU ARE SKANK AND duck YOUR ENABLING AND COMPLICIT FRUMPY DUMPY BEIGE bleep OF A SISTER YES I MEAN YOU EDNA YOU bleep. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Why on earth has she got moon boots on? Is it snowing in London today?
Oh they are now the footwear of choice since Blano - it bought loads of pairs!
I reckon she ought to wear a pair with some seksi sausage-skin ensemble to the fashun show............................................

• Haha
Reactions: 23
S

Since when has Barbie ever looked his rough eh?
And WTF is that thing in red?? Some sort of a scarecrow??
WTF apart from the Skank getting her poxy hair done yet again they both look like a pair of bleeping aliens 🤣🤣🤣🤣 filtered to duck and a joke does she think shes some kind of sex kitfen since shes been going out with Lego twit im hoping this weekend wont dissapoint with a drunken apperance in Manchester🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll claim my 10 skanky points please,, said yesterday the H train was a deflection so skank could dump the kids and duck off on a jolly today and if skanks in London on the piss she won't be going home she'll stay in London or krytens or some grotty hotel after she shacks up with sink boy or a one nighter she picks up in some pub/club to jump a train to Manchester for the fashion gala tomorrow, another 2-3 day me me me break from the kids SOME bleeping MOTHER YOU ARE SKANK AND duck YOUR ENABLING AND COMPLICIT FRUMPY DUMPY BEIGE bleep OF A SISTER YES I MEAN YOU EDNA YOU bleep. 😘
She truly is the most self absorbed narcissist ever usual pattern new egg and kids are paraded when she gets bad press and home truths her and the beige one podcast moaning about trolls ffs she the biggest troll around its been proven and court cases as well has she forgotten all about that its unbelievable she can ignore everything and think shes superior i bleeping hate the bleep😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
So SFP, what about your big sister slating loads of other women…
Emily Atack, Emily Andre, Michelle P, Jodie M, Jasmine Waltz, Loose Women, Kelly Brook and so on… pot/kettle. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
UM, putting carrots in your flower water , um …. Ummmmmm?
I suppose at least they aren’t beige.
She’ll be chopping those up for a Shepherd’s Pie tonight. Frumpy’s into recycling

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't think skanks been to Lou at lastudio for a few days, have they had a falling out and Lou's had words because she found out skank lied to her and it was skank that gave the baby pictures to OK and her permission to use them and Lou got told the truth by Ok and looked like a right fool for having a pop at OK mag 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46
D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Reactions: 17
The kids are supposed to dress up as a character from a book they have read/reading or that's currently in the setting. My neighbour (infant school teacher), always has different costumes for each day. This time she had Alice in Wonderland & then Tigger. She doesn't even change into them at school, walks out the house, all dressed up - brilliant.
My Godson went as a Dementor from Harry Potter & God daughter was a giraffe. Mum made the dementor costume & luckily, the giraffe costume they already had, as a onesie 🤣 I always made sure we had proper costumes for my 2, when they had to dress up. Worked full time, but would make outfits in advance, or occasionally buy a fancy dress outfit if short on time,. Hubby even made paper mache heads. He's made Gruffalo, Mr Blobby, Mr Potato head, to name a few🤣
Bunny going to school dressed in just combo trousers, a Red top & Oz hat - mimicking KFP - how arrogant & unbothered is she. What would we expect though, from a woman (I use word 'woman' loosely) who doesn't give a :poop: about her kids, just using them as accessories & weapons against their daddy. (n)😞
Christ, you’re good! Very often the first I knew about book day was when we arrived at school (in school uniform).
---
He is also not at school
Many nurseries also do world book day.

Reactions: 23
Let's hope he isn't going to be a plonker and going running back to the hag.
let him ... I miss laughing at him and his filters, his desperate attempts at zelebrity - Lego has done better than he ever has in that regard ... Lego has got boring really fast

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, KP is in London today, Crawl posted on his stories he's in London today 🤔 Crawl also had the messages on his story about dropping a pin and meeting up???

I hope to god that's not a hint that he's going to be meeting up with it.

• Haha
D'awwwww.... Diddums.... 'Lots of dramas' all of her own making.... My sympathy knows no bounds.....

...especially as Willow confirmed that PP let it slip that its all a sham.... Keep on digging, Skanky......
thats it then ... no OK exclusive ... its gone down the pan 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.