Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"but all the papers make up stowries abauht meeeeeeeeeeee....."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Shes a bleep even making world book bleeping day about her total narcissist poor Bunny what a vile mother she is 🤬🤬🤬🤬
---

Shes a bleep even making world book bleeping day about her total narcissist poor Bunny what a vile mother she is 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I understand how you feel @SmillieKylie ❤. It's almost impossible to keep the faith when you have no idea what's going on and if things are moving in KH's favour. The wheels are aren't just turning slowly, they're almost at full stop. I also don't understand how things didn't step up a little once the DL thing came to light, I naively thought that they would want to be seen to be doing the right thing and move things along a little to compensate. It's looks more likely that they have covered it up and are trying to sweep it under the carpet.
The only hope is now that her behaviour is progressively getting worse and the red tops are reporting on it - more pressure will come to bear on the powers that be to bring things to a conclusion. Unfortunately, I am guessing that the immense costs involved are also a fly in the ointment.
Her spite is beyond all reason now. I was hoping that with her wanting to spend time with her new egg, she would be more amenable to letting them go. It truly would be nice to see her getting her comeuppance at last instead of her constant two fingers at the system.
Hopefully the HMRC will be the ones to bring her down - soon.
---

Thank you for that @DC16 ❤
Kieran’s access shouldn’t depend on her behaviour. Regardless of what is going on with her he should have AT LEAST 50% aces. Don’t get me wrong, I want him to have full custody but while that is being decided I hope he is seeing
What a narc!! (Mother, not child)
has she ever written anything suitable for Bunny to read?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)

"Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast."

Boiled eggs? Imagine that ;) ;) ;) 🥚🥚🥚 Is that what she does to her eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The six videos she’s posted on YouTube this morning she’s wearing combat trousers and a red t shirt - don’t know if that’s supposed to be a costume 🤷‍♀️
Kipper said that Bunny-kins is going as 'IT' in the jungle!
PS/ On that podcast, Kipper reckons she likes to 'pay for herself as she's an independant woman' then goes on to complain that none of her partners would ever 'come home with a lovely bottle of perfume (eg) as a nice treat/surprise. bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Kipper said that Bunny-kins is going as 'IT' in the jungle!
PS/ On that podcast, Kipper reckons she likes to 'pay for herself as she's an independant woman' then goes on to complain that none of her partners would ever 'come home with a lovely bottle of perfume (eg) as a nice treat/surprise. bleep.
Well, the last 2 and the current one have been FAKE RELATIONSHIPS ... she has had flowers and balloons etc publically delivered as part of the just for show BS ... trouble is she eventually believes her own lies anyway, probably thinks they were/ are all real 'boyfriends'

Reactions: 21
D'awwwww..... She's a wunderful muvva.... (cough, splutter.....)

FFS The Scum, most of the time attacking her, really looking like they want to destroy her, them we keep getting utter garage like this, still running the bloody saintly mother lie, she hardly ever sees H, just uses him for deflection, or coin exploiting the poor lad. Skank’s working all her angles today, using B and H to keep the dumb believing she’s a wonderful person, honestly The Scum can f*ck off today 🤬 Grumpy Kylie is in the house, despite her horrendous behaviour lately, it’s just rinse/repeat at the mo, doing my head in.

I will say one positive thing though, and I dunno if people will agree with me, but I don’t think the fake relationship is working for her, the Red Tops are not really going with it, they call him ‘boyfriend’ as if it’s not real. The usual hardcore brain dead fans are buying it, saying “it good to see you so happy” blah, blah, blah, but I’m even seeng many of her fans turning on her, saying stop going out with young men and find someone decent to settle down with (as we know, never gonna happen) and finally Kryten doesn’t look like he’s putting much effort in, every appearance the bloke looks clueless and so not into her as a long-term relationship thing. There’s no chemistry between them at all. She ain’t fooling many, it’s not getting much traction at all, it’s looking like it wont last much longer already, can you imagine him with the kids, he’ll be totally unable to deal with any ‘Dad’ status, he’ll just be doing that gormless look he always has in photos and videos with them. Nah she’s gonna have to ditch him soon, it ain’t working Skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
FFS The Scum, most of the time attacking her, really looking like they want to destroy her, them we keep getting utter garage like this, still running the bloody saintly mother lie, she hardly ever sees H, just uses him for deflection, or coin exploiting the poor lad. Skank’s working all her angles today, using B and H to keep the dumb believing she’s a wonderful person, honestly The Scum can f*ck off today 🤬 Grumpy Kylie is in the house, despite her horrendous behaviour lately, it’s just rinse/repeat at the mo, doing my head in.

I will say one positive thing though, and I dunno if people will agree with me, but I don’t think the fake relationship is working for her, the Red Tops are not really going with it, they call him ‘boyfriend’ as if it’s not real. The usual hardcore brain dead fans are buying it, saying “it good to see you so happy” blah, blah, blah, but I’m even seeng many of her fans turning on her, saying stop going out with young men and find someone decent to settle down with (as we know, never gonna happen) and finally Kryten doesn’t look like he’s putting much effort in, every appearance the bloke looks clueless and so not into her as a long-term relationship thing. There’s no chemistry between them at all. She ain’t fooling many, it’s not getting much traction at all, it’s looking like it wont last much longer already, can you imagine him with the kids, he’ll be totally unable to deal with any ‘Dad’ status, he’ll just be doing that gormless look he always has in photos and videos with them. Nah she’s gonna have to ditch him soon, it ain’t working Skank.
100% with you. Can you imagine him with Harvey on a good day? No! Now try and imagine him with Harvey on a bad day. 🙀🫣😱😳😬X

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% with you. Can you imagine him with Harvey on a good day? No! Now try and imagine him with Harvey on a bad day. 🙀🫣😱😳😬X
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm unfortunately firmly in the @SmillieKylie camp at the moment. The utter uselessness of SS's, seemingly doing duck all about the kids & the bleep that is Dim Lynne social wanker is not facing any charges or any consequences at this time is bleeping abhorrent.
I know @DC16 has the faith, but im not seeing it. Sorry.
Something truly awful will have to happen before they're removed.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yes, I'd agreed with that. In that last podcast that DC kindly disseminated for us, Skanky said that they're not official.... Sounds to me like the constant digs about him looking like her son/nephew must have really pissed her off...! She thinks he's young and virile whilst she's just a dried up husk...!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Lego could dress as a frog ... thats definitely more his size than Big old barney ...
Maybe he’ll have to dress as a frog when Harvey is around. Just so H doesn’t try and throw him against the wall when he is in a temper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.