Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like new JYY pictures while Jeyda with her yesterday
Given that KFP is 5' 1" tall, those cheap looking trousers' would be cropped, just under my knee in length. They look really cheap, tacky material.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Thanks for enduring this recurring pile of sheet every week DC. Doesn't have time for self care? Is she taking the piss? She is always getting something done and that's just what we know about.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What about a book Bunny actually likes? What about her own likes and preferences. This woman is shocking how she is trying to push Bunny into being a version of her. This is new levels of right in your face! KP's books detail her adult exploits, slagging off her exes including Bunny's dad ⁉
It’s unreal isn’t it, I just wrote a rant about being so jaded with nothing being done about her appalling parenting and she sends B to school as herself, you can’t make it up, this is a new low, it’s unbelievable narcism 😔

My daughter chose her own outfit. She loves the books and TV shows about Dora the Explorer, so she’s gone as Dora. We made the outfit together, wish you all could see how adorable she looks (very proud mum today) but obviously I wouldn’t post a pic of her on here or any SM. I sent her off so happy, it was her idea, unlike Skank who has made B do this, no question. FFS Skank what do you have to do with World Book Day. Gee when will it stop, I’m even more jaded now 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Wow. I’ve never seen anyone make book day at their child’s school all about themself before. Just… wow.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
'Mum has written 54 books....??!!!' Oh good grief. Someone call her out on this...! THEY WERE ALL GHOSTWRITTEN..!!

1709807519934.png

Far from writing her own novels, Miss Price - better known as Jordan - instead reveals she merely thinks up the plot - leaving the complex task of conjuring up the golden prose to an assistant.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
'There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) ''

This from the podcast. Well good, I should think so. She has the driving offences, the original bankruptcy, debt to Alex, Family court, HMRC. Maybe Pete is suing her again as that was mentioned before when she called him and Kieran 'rats' at the panto.
All of it is drama to her though isn't it, something she's just caught up in by chance? No KP you created it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Think the house is still being done up. Got the impression it was 2 flat's originally & being made into 1 house. Mr PP in IOW, overseeing the work. Hope he hasn't got any fencing work, pinched off other local established companies. :mad: He's such an arrogant tosser, advertising for jobs, when established fencing firms on the island are struggling. No doubt AFP told him & encouraged him . She won't want him coming back to Sussex, doing work, in case he's temped to see his Ovingdean 'fancy woman' or any other opportunities he may have to dabble.

As you said Tracey, KFP really is scraping the barrel now, but trying to pretend on the podcasts that she's ultra busy. We see through the lie's & bullshit.
View attachment 2800448
I saw the white PP Fencing Flatbed yesterday morning, definitely and obviously wasn't PFP in it or driving it, so I am assuming that PP Fencing will still be going in Sussex too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She is going in as KP when she went into the jungle on IAC. Her little brother Apollo is Peter Rabbit.
Omg I just joked she will probably dress her as her 🤦🏼‍♀️ how is her in im a celebrity a book character ffs. How embarrassing and degrading for the poor little girl, no one will know who she is. What an absolute bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
First time I've looked at 🐰 and really noted the KFP resemblance 😔
KFP makes me sick 🤢

@SmillieKylie I'm totally with you, this situation for B&J is just to awful and so very sad. Whilst I hear your update @DC16 and that the children love KH.
I honestly can't see anything changing anytime soon. They should be with him 100% and it won't ever be that, there lives have been ruined by KFP and our shocking system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s unreal isn’t it, I just wrote a rant about being so jaded with nothing being done about her appalling parenting and she sends B to school as herself, you can’t make it up, this is a new low, it’s unbelievable narcism 😔

My daughter chose her own outfit. She loves the books and TV shows about Dora the Explorer, so she’s gone as Dora. We made the outfit together, wish you all could see how adorable she looks (very proud mum today) but obviously I wouldn’t post a pic of her on here or any SM. I sent her off so happy, it was her idea, unlike Skank who has made B do this, no question. FFS Skank what do you have to do with World Book Day. Gee when will it stop, I’m even more jaded now 🤬
The kids are supposed to dress up as a character from a book they have read/reading or that's currently in the setting. My neighbour (infant school teacher), always has different costumes for each day. This time she had Alice in Wonderland & then Tigger. She doesn't even change into them at school, walks out the house, all dressed up - brilliant.
My Godson went as a Dementor from Harry Potter & God daughter was a giraffe. Mum made the dementor costume & luckily, the giraffe costume they already had, as a onesie 🤣 I always made sure we had proper costumes for my 2, when they had to dress up. Worked full time, but would make outfits in advance, or occasionally buy a fancy dress outfit if short on time,. Hubby even made paper mache heads. He's made Gruffalo, Mr Blobby, Mr Potato head, to name a few🤣
Bunny going to school dressed in just combo trousers, a Red top & Oz hat - mimicking KFP - how arrogant & unbothered is she. What would we expect though, from a woman (I use word 'woman' loosely) who doesn't give a :poop: about her kids, just using them as accessories & weapons against their daddy. (n)😞

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The kids are supposed to dress up as a character from a book they have read/reading or that's currently in the setting. My neighbour (infant school teacher), always has different costumes for each day. This time she had Alice in Wonderland & then Tigger. She doesn't even change into them at school, walks out the house, all dressed up - brilliant.
My Godson went as a Dementor from Harry Potter & God daughter was a giraffe. Mum made the dementor costume & luckily, the giraffe costume they already had, as a onesie 🤣 I always made sure we had proper costumes for my 2, when they had to dress up. Worked full time, but would make outfits in advance, or occasionally buy a fancy dress outfit if short on time,. Hubby even made paper mache heads. He's made Gruffalo, Mr Blobby, Mr Potato head, to name a few🤣
Bunny going to school dressed in just combo trousers, a Red top & Oz hat - mimicking KFP - how arrogant & unbothered is she. What would we expect though, from a woman (I use word 'woman' loosely) who doesn't give a :poop: about her kids, just using them as accessories & weapons against their daddy. (n)😞
Sadly I wouldn't imagine poor Bunny is reading many books at home.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
They find a lot of dinosaur bones on the Isle of Wight. Iron Lung better not reman static for too long or she'll find herself excavated and in the local museum.....
Comments like this is why I’ve moved out of my home at ginge and cringe and moved in full time on kipper land, I used to visit frequently and sometimes have a little vacation here. But im a fully dedicated crustie now, I think a new avatar is in order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.