Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't spitting in people's faces & mouths a traveller thing?
More like a BDSM thing where the person doing the spitting is dominating and degrading the other person! It's a fetish for some people but of course then it would be done with consent, not like dirty perv price who demands people do it in public under pressure.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
yep I know a few people that drink in there, they aren’t the type you slag off lol.
Lets hope she gets a 'warm welcome' then - serves her right! She gives it out enough but she doesn't like taking it!

Reactions: 22
She has always been very sick, hiding it with her 'great muvva act' and blaming things on her 'crazy' jordin persona. Her obsession with men being deviants and constantly cheating, does seem like projection. She can't face what she really is herself!
You're spot on there! She projects her own ugliness on to who ever she is with, in the hope that she feels better afterwards. It's a bit like holding a hot coal and expecting it to burn the other person. I don't think there is any mirror magic enough to make her anyway decent in anyone's eyes.

Reactions: 29
You're spot on there! She projects her own ugliness on to who ever she is with, in the hope that she feels better afterwards. It's a bit like holding a hot coal and expecting it to burn the other person. I don't think there is any mirror magic enough to make her anyway decent in anyone's eyes.
Latest - Look at the boobs. Lopsided & one clearly much smaller than the other. I noted her feet. Either a shadow or they look dirty. And those awful toe nails...
1709111355705.png
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/26228049/bankrupt-katie-price-braless-jumpsuit/

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She always pushed boundaries to show how ‘out there’ she is sexually…remember embarrassing Pete with her ‘corpse’ role play she announced in an interview…the poor guy was beet red…same with Alex, she encouraged and pushed Roxanne into the public domain, Kieran she shoved his ‘Sex Addict’ tit out there…she encourages ‘out there’ sex to reel them in to show how wild and unique she is, then used it against them! She pushes it, forces it, calls them boring if they don’t play along, then attacks them using the very thing she’s encouraged! Publically earning money from spilling private information! She is sick!
I totally agree that's what she does. She pushes people and then uses it against them later to try and degrade and humiliate them, I think it's about control and her own perversion of humiliating people. That incident in one of her own books where she got a friend of hers to give her boyfriend a BJ, then went ballistic at them is really not normal. It's got elements of voyeurism, coercion and then extreme jealousy and rage. It's a very weird combination but reminds me of sexually motivated assaulters.
I didn't actually know about the corpse thing with Pete! I had suspected she did something like that with Carl. The doll fetish ( where women get huge lips and tits with surgery) does revolve around the women being used as inanimate objects, so sometimes the men like them to play dead or act like a poseable doll! If she told men it was her fetish, she could get them to partake and then later say they forced her. Great blackmail material!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Whenever you feel angry about KP ‘getting away with things’ just look at the facts, and realise how crappy her life is now. And miserable.
Back in the day, she was invited to red carpet events and premieres. Had access to and could afford the best MUAs, hairdressers and stylists. TV shows. Glossy spreads in OK! Magazine. Lots of high profile exposure for her latest venture, be it books or perfume.
Now she’s a hideous mangled mess. Ugly scribbled on, scarred body. Mutilated face with ridiculous eyebrows and lips resembling a smashed caterpillar. Nasty cheap extensions. Comedy tits. Vile clothes that set off sparks and look exactly like something you could nick at the Roman Road market. Even Kat Slater would baulk at them.
As for ‘work’ - PAs in chavvy nightclubs that book her, as they know full well she’s going to bgobby, obscene and vulgar. Point and laugh, like a Victorian freak show attraction. Having to flog loo roll and plastic can
cadolls….hated nd loathed by all…what a life.
Not to mention how ridiculous Phil and wonky Grant
She always puts her needs first. Priority at the minute is love bombing and reeling in kryton . Every time a new egg comes on the scene the kids are dumped for weeks on end. Only interested when they can be useful. I’m hoping KH is keeping note how much parenting she is actually doing & how often she’s been home since Christmas
Spot on i hope KH and SS are taking note and do something asap wonder when was the last time she actually put them first and when did she last see Harvey wonder how lego head will get on with Harvey and his mega outbursts lol

I totally agree that's what she does. She pushes people and then uses it against them later to try and degrade and humiliate them, I think it's about control and her own perversion of humiliating people. That incident in one of her own books where she got a friend of hers to give her boyfriend a BJ, then went ballistic at them is really not normal. It's got elements of voyeurism, coercion and then extreme jealousy and rage. It's a very weird combination but reminds me of sexually motivated assaulters.
I didn't actually know about the corpse thing with Pete! I had suspected she did something like that with Carl. The doll fetish ( where women get huge lips and tits with surgery) does revolve around the women being used as inanimate objects, so sometimes the men like them to play dead or act like a poseable doll! If she told men it was her fetish, she could get them to partake and then later say they forced her. Great blackmail material!
The doll just lying there not moving thing would be her idea, it would suit the lazy uninterested witch right down to the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This magician guy was at the nightclub on Saturday and posting pics of KP and Chloe (she looks so miserable!) and also this guy who I think is some prank YouTuber ??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She is so rude and arrogant the way she speaks to people. Wonder what JJ thinks of his ole slapper when she is drunk?
Her son Jr is nearly 19, how would she feel if he started dating an older woman of 38..don't think she ne so enthusiastic about it whatsoever
---
Some crackers of pics on archs fb page ...no filters ..skank looks horrendous..the club party goers were definitely better dressed than her and in a couple you see her know she looks ridiculous.
Poor chloe wrapped in this mayhem. Judging by the solo photo of chloe looks like she had enough of skank
Is that JJ behind Chloe on the right?

Reactions: 9
Yes, frankly I was disgusted with these presenters, zero research (especially with recent events). When I raised it on here a couple of weeks ago, Tattlers said it would be a puff piece and they were exactly right. A golden opportunity lost, agin
I thought it would be when the preview was calling her an inspiration etc. I hope your eyes have stopped rolling in your head now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you spit at police it's called assault. So encouraging people to spit at or in each others mouths is not only disgusting its against the law. Also caught on camera.!!! How much more evidence is needed to stop this piece of crap from degrading herself and others. Ha and they've paid for this monstrous behaviour...Unbelievable 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you spit at police it's called assault. So encouraging people to spit at or in each others mouths is not only disgusting its against the law. Also caught on camera.!!! How much more evidence is needed to stop this piece of crap from degrading herself and others. Ha and they've paid for this monstrous behaviour...Unbelievable 👀
She's always skirting close to the law it seems. She was encouraging other people to do it which means she hasn't done it herself, and it's a weird thing to do but is it assault which involves fear of violence( I mean in terms of the law.....in those particular circumstances). I totally agree it's out of order and not right.

We can all see how twisted she is but as usual, she's not going to get arrested for it.

She's always skirting close to the law it seems. She was encouraging other people to do it which means she hasn't done it herself, and it's a weird thing to do but is it assault which involves fear of violence( I mean in terms of the law.....in those particular circumstances). I totally agree it's out of order and not right.

We can all see how twisted she is but as usual, she's not going to get arrested for it.
Also makes you wonder what things skanks encouraged at her parties and what she has on CCTV, can imagine a few people to have fallen for the fetish things and not realised they are being filmed. That is until skank slips it into the conversation when she needs a good lawyer, alibi, money. 😎

Reactions: 27
Whatever else is happening, she is clearly on the decline and her world is imploding fast. She can ignore the courts as much as she likes, but the law will keep coming for her. All this pathetic acting out is owning fuelling ammunition against her. A lion is silent just before it strikes - and the silence is deafening right now. Something is happening and she won't know what has hit her.
On a more positive note - I hope Bunny has had further visits with KH and Jett at least talking to him on the phone. With her out gallivanting with her toyboy, she is not there to give them grief or grill them about their dad.
Let's hope this silence truly is golden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.