Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the 'fear' of any Tattlers being at a personal appearance might stop her from doing them.
Doibtfuo but we can live in hope

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That was supposed to say
Doubt it be we can live in hope!

not a clue what my phone decided to do there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it is, it's not something I've come across before. I don't really care what people get up to in their own homes, but encouraging behaviour like that in public is disgusting. We've all lost years of our lives to a pandemic, it's infuriating that some people have apparently learned jack tit about how disease spreads during that time.
Listen I'm in depths of some viral bronchial monster that has swept across Europe as a whole. My head is so full of snot that I rattle, I've a cough that can be heard for miles and this dirty witch is encouraging idiots to spit in each other's mouths?
Well perhaps I should spit in her gob and she can have some of it too?
As it is both OH and I have it - he brought it home and I accused him of feigning it with Man Flu - but unfortunately its an absolute bastard because just when you think you are over the worst back it comes with another attack. We have used FIVE kitchen rolls in a week, its been that bad!!
So yeah, way to go skanky! You carry on encouraging people to adopt your disgusting manners and spread God know what about the country as a means of fulfilling your depraved, filthy kinks - you carry on luv!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Listen I'm in depths of some viral bronchial monster that has swept across Europe as a whole. My head is so full of snot that I rattle, I've a cough that can be heard for miles and this dirty witch is encouraging idiots to spit in each other's mouths?
As it is both OH and I have it - he brought it home and I accused him of feigning it with Man Flu - but unfortunately its an absolute bastard because just when you think you are over the worst back it comes with another attack. We have used FIVE kitchen rolls in a week, its been that bad!!
So yeah, way to go skanky! You carry on encouraging people to adopt your disgusting manners and spread God know what about the country as a means of fulfilling your depraved, filthy kinks - you carry on luv!
I'm so sorry to hear that you are both so poorly. I hope it passes soon and you feel better. It does make me mad that she seems to have such a robust immune system knowing what she gets up to! This flu monster needs to do us all a favour and knock at her door for one and refuse to leave! Much love to you both - feel better soon❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her son Jr is nearly 19, how would she feel if he started dating an older woman of 38..don't think she ne so enthusiastic about it whatsoever
---
Some crackers of pics on archs fb page ...no filters ..skank looks horrendous..the club party goers were definitely better dressed than her and in a couple you see her know she looks ridiculous.
Poor chloe wrapped in this mayhem. Judging by the solo photo of chloe looks like she had enough of skank
We already know she does'nt like any of J's girlfriends because thats what finally caused him to finish contact with her, when she called his girlfriend all sorts of dreadful things. (The sort of names that actually only apply to herself)
What she should remember is that just like she can go out trawling silly little boys, supposing some predatory old boiler like herself sets her radar upon J and he ends up being made an absolute fool of like Legohead and all the rest have been? What will she have to say about that eh?

Reactions: 30
Remember when SB was pushing her in a wheelchair when she 'broke her feet, while waiting for a lift skanky looked up at him lovingly and he spat on her?
So perhaps the filthy old hag does look on gobbing on yer belovéd as symbol of affection (or infection)?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Other local Southend tattlers might be able to confirm but the cards post looks like the Sarah Moore pub in Leigh to me. Also I think he’s doing a sink boy and trying to be clever and cryptic. I think the cards post is him saying they are playing their cards close to their chest ahead of the ok mag reveal probably.

• Haha
Other local Southend tattlers might be able to confirm but the cards post looks like the Sarah Moore pub in Leigh to me. Also I think he’s doing a sink boy and trying to be clever and cryptic. I think the cards post is him saying they are playing their cards close to their chest ahead of the ok mag reveal probably.
This is right by his sister salon and 1 min from irmas it’s a quiet chain type pub for locals she will upset the cart if she starts in there 🙈😂

Reactions: 27
Same. I caught it from my daughter. Two weeks on I’m still coughing like a Victorian with consumption. Daughter went to chemist as her throat and ears were so sore. Since there was no infection there was nothing they could give her. Said it was a virus everyone in our village seems to have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is right by his sister salon and 1 min from irmas it’s a quiet chain type pub for locals she will upset the cart if she starts in there 🙈😂
yep I know a few people that drink in there, they aren’t the type you slag off lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we be expecting the Sarah Moore Riots when it shows it's ugly mush in there?? Imagine her goading old Fred sitting in the corner with his Guinness, tempting him with the 20 Gallon Twins, luring him closer then gobbing in his face covering him with part-chewed salt 'n vinegar crisps and bits of McDonalds that have been lodged in her Turkey Teef since Monday? :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I was reading about Alex’s case yesterday. I didn’t know she had accused him of the same thing she accused Kieran of. Who does that?
One thing I do know is that narcissists often accuse others of things they are guilty of themselves. I’m beginning to think she is far more screwed up than anyone realised.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Hoping you & OH are feeling better very soon. Sounds like an awful time. Bet you're still caring for your animal's though, in spite of being poorly🥰
You are so right about the spitting. Not only disgusting, but the germs that could be spread. I am sure, years ago when HIV/AIDS was rife, it could be passed on with saliva. Drunks were spitting at police & saying they had AIDS. Shocking. Not something anyone would encourage.:sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am not sure this is real y know! I haven’t once seen them at each others houses! Why meet in a pub and play cards? Makes no sense! Not been Funny but when people are in the early stages of a relationship (especially after going on holiday with someone) , playing cards in a pub is not what most people would choose to do on a date!
She probably wants it all to be seen though....and being out means she doesn't have any kids to pay attention to. I think she's putting loads of effort into love-bombing the Nu Lego Eggo.

Reactions: 20
Good luck skank getting phones banned at your next sleazy PA. Most people (especially me!) cant live without their phones. Especially when going out.

Youlll never know where we will be next eh skank? 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was reading about Alex’s case yesterday. I didn’t know she had accused him of the same thing she accused Kieran of. Who does that?
One thing I do know is that narcissists often accuse others of things they are guilty of themselves. I’m beginning to think she is far more screwed up than anyone realised.
She has always been very sick, hiding it with her 'great muvva act' and blaming things on her 'crazy' jordin persona. Her obsession with men being deviants and constantly cheating, does seem like projection. She can't face what she really is herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.