Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrJayneDay

Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 122

TG37

Good morning all. I have been lurking on this thread for ages but have never had the courage to post before. Hopefully I have done this right .Spotted this comment on the club's insta post from last night. This would tie in with the poster who thought they heard Harvey in the hotel room & the driving post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

DC16

VIP Member
if a bloke got on stage and said the things she did, they would be slaughtered in the press, and worse. So, come on all you red tops, get a hold of this and show her for what she really is…… I dare you!
Watch this space 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

MrJayneDay

OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
1000018573.jpg

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

1000018592.jpg

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
1000018596.jpg

Some good shadows on this one!
1000018601.jpg

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...
1000018620.jpg

Ain't got a caption for this one.
1000018623.jpg

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
1000018626.jpg

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
1000018629.jpg

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
1000018634.jpg

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
1000018642.jpg

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
1000018647.jpg

Maybe contemplating life choices
1000018649.jpg

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
1000018654.jpg

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
1000018656.jpg

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
1000018658.jpg

And she's off...
1000018659.jpg

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Latest...here it is!

"The star, who was thought to have stopped drinking alcohol...." 🤣
We have our very own @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay to thank for this story!

YOU ARE BOTH TATTLE HEROES 🥇🥇🥇🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 84

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-02-26-21-32-44-40_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9 (1).jpg
Pete trying to get an understanding of what it is like to be pregnant, but is instead he's channelling his inner Grant and Phil 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
This seems like a hint that she can't take Harvey to clubs anymore, she's been stopped. I think it was 2 years ago now, she last had him in a club?
My sister has a son with special needs like Harvey! He is a sweetheart 💕 he is 30 years old. Every year I pick him up and he spends a whole week or so with me (I live in a rural village). It is hard but rewarding work. I have an allotment and a couple of old horses which he loves.
My nephew loves the week he has with me and my family. My sons/daughter makes a big fuss over him. My daughter takes him to york on the train which he loves. My sons take him out to play darts :)eek:) in the local pub, and have a meal/shandy. He loves it.
He would not like a loud nightclub! We go for a midnight stroll through the woods, with head torches 🔦 he really loves this!. The whole family of nutters do this! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Cazza72

Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.
Wow, I can't believe you've joined us Krusties for your good lady JaynieDay. Now that's what I call love! You star! ⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

JaynieDay

VIP Member
@JaynieDay - I think I speak on behalf of many of the krusty ladies (and Stan) when I say that Mr Jaynie is now our hero.

Two of my favourite songs ruined. @JaynieDay i think we are all a bit in love with your husband. I will stress the following disclaimers 1.this is in a non tampon pulling way as we don’t love him as much as we love you 2. we follow the girl code 3. We are not toe pointing models of 30 years who look 22 4. I want to see a @MrJayneDay and @Stan Butler bromance grow (no sinks required)

thank you for taking one for the krusties team #couplesgoal
Thank you, and thank you all - MrJaynie is blown away by all the lovely comments. He is a treasure (even IG I don’t tell him often enough, he is my hero and treasure too). I am a very lucky Jaynie. I don’t mind sharing him in a non tampon pulling way 😉🤣 I’m not the jealous type - I know I’m loved, I know I’m lucky enough to have married a good, decent man whose heart is true. Poor Skanky, I feel sorry for her in this regard, she never feels secure in her relationships, Pete adored her and she couldn’t appreciate what she had. She kept having to look for more eggs to try and silence her insecurities and internal inadequacies. I’ve never felt that, I am enough as I am.

I will keep encouraging MrJaynie to post and join in as he has a wicked sense of humour as you can possibly tell from his posts.

JJ is tiny in person! He could hide behind Skank and you would miss him. His little man bag never leaves his side, but is that because he is a newly diagnosed T1 diabetic? He probably has a blood sugar monitor, insulin and needles as well as a sugary snack/drink in case he needs a sugar boost. I won’t mock him for that. Being with madam could be dangerous for his diabetes considering her diet and that he doesn’t seem to have a very strong character. He looks like he couldn’t stand up for himself against her, particularly when you take his recent TT live where he said he couldn’t talk about their “relationship”. He comes across as a pushover, or is it just purely that he is that desperate for fame and attention? I can’t stand desperate wannabes, they make me feel 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
As we ’excitedly’ wait for the OK magazine exclusive about Skank and Kryten, I asked AI ChatGBT to write one for us. I gave it some prompts, as you can probably tell 😁 Let’s see how close ChatGBT is to the OK magazine version…..

IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

buttheyneverblindme8

JJ, February 2024: "They say things happen for a reason... the unexpected happened. Fate. Ticks every box. You are a real gentleman."

Carl Woods, July/October 2020: "I believe in fate and I met him for a reason. I can only thank his parents for bringing up a total gentleman. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box."

Kris Boyson, June/July 2018: "All I can say is that Kris Boyson ticks these boxes" (a caption to a quote she put on Instagram). "Kris Boyson is the real gentleman who puts a smile on my face every day."

Literally rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

mrspig99

VIP Member
Hi Krusties, I lied earlier, sorry. MissJaynie wasn’t ill - it was misdirection for the Skank and her minions! I was thinking about what happened at the Court and didn’t want to give her an excuse to cancel.

So … I saw Skank in the flesh, hmm she was trying to be interesting but she fell flat. There was a lot of booing, plus a lot of people were at the club without knowing she was due to appear. I got chatting to a few people in line and in the smoking area, many of whom had attended the club without any awareness that madam was due to appear.

Here’s a basic rundown of the evening’s events. Skank was late appearing at the club. She showed up at around12.08, I was in the smoking area and MrJaynie started taking photos and videos. I will add them tomorrow as I am drunk posting sorry. I had a great night,
OMG well done you! Great to see some in the wild unfiltered photos and get some honest feedback on how she was received! Can't wait for your videos and report tomorrow!

• Heart
Latest...here it is!

"The star, who was thought to have stopped drinking alcohol...." 🤣
Ohh @MrJayneDay you have been quoted. Your internet famous
“The person sharing the video, commented: “She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.”

• Haha
  • Heart