Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard on the grapevine Stella McCartney has designed the dress for the upcoming wedding of skank and kryten. ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20240131-194524.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
from a police website And Wiki, This has totally baffled and disgusts me. Spitting is filthy. And how on earth would spitting in someoneโ€™s face show how experienced they were. Sheโ€™s mental. None of those on stage did it and thatโ€™s when she walked off, it fell flat. WTF must JJ think, I noticed him sneak off the stage at the end of that chaos. The only positive it gives Kieron more evidence of how deranged she is. JJ may think this is fun and heโ€™s getting column inches but he has no idea. Wonder if his Mums seen the video.
You have to question what type of person even thinks like this let alone encourages people to do it as part of a game ๐Ÿคฎ
---
That was supposed to say
Doubt it be we can live in hope!

not a clue what my phone decided to do there
lol, I knew what you meant x

Reactions: 17
Then she's in with a chance.

If Jada wants to sell this stuff why doesn't she get a pretty model, someone younger who the buyers could relate to?
Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell. Why on earth has she not had those boobs redone?!?! I just do not get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.
I expect that if there is going to be a reality show 'The Andres' as mentioned in an earlier post Princess will be involved (and promoted) and will have been warned off any publicity which will spoil the cosy Andre family image. i.e. no contact with KP

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.