Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also makes you wonder what things skanks encouraged at her parties and what she has on CCTV, can imagine a few people to have fallen for the fetish things and not realised they are being filmed. That is until skank slips it into the conversation when she needs a good lawyer, alibi, money. 😎
Exactly. Alex said in an interview she had filmed him without his knowledge. She is a voyeur and she uses it to blackmail people. I wouldn't be surprised if she has footage of Carl and others.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm getting the same vibes. I think they are paying a game. I'm not convinced it's real
I watched the MAFS reunion and really surprise JJ didn’t appear because he would have got way more publicity and exposure from that than what he got in a Welsh nightclub ! Just like with CW it seems he is under some kind of spell to give up on his own agenda and follow her around ! He is is really stupid or actually really clever and has a goal of his own !
Who the duck is he
He is 2m followers ! No idea who he is !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also makes you wonder what things skanks encouraged at her parties and what she has on CCTV, can imagine a few people to have fallen for the fetish things and not realised they are being filmed. That is until skank slips it into the conversation when she needs a good lawyer, alibi, money. 😎
Cowell and Morgan come to mind

Reactions: 18
Shame really it’s next door to the now shut police station and carpark could maybe have caught her driving 🙈
although generally speaking the police in the past have never caught up with her when she's been out on a jolly minus a licence - not even if she'd driven over their foot then spat in their faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad that as a animal lover and animal rescuer Jodie Marsh appears to have ignored the offer of an OF collaboration with the well known animal abuser that is KP.

If she had gone ahead with it, I'm sure this would have had a very negative impact on Fripps Farm and the support and donations received from the animal loving public.
The animal hoarding loving Mush doesn’t need to collaborate with Skank to have a negative impact on Auschfripps, she manages that all by herself by using your donations to fund her beauty treatments, tattoos and crappy home decor

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad I don't have an Edna/ Sophie Price for a sister, and Amy Price for a Mother.
If I behaved like Katie Price, or brought my kids up like Katie Price, thankfully I know that my sister and mother would step in and do whatever was needed to be done to stop this.
Should it be they took my kids, had me sectioned.
I know they would do the right thing no matter how hard it would be for them.
There is Zero excuse for Katie Price and her enabling family. I don't care what disorder you want to give her. Her and EVERYONE around her and her family are responsible aa enablers
And just to add to the pack, Kris Boyson and Carl Woods have a lot to answer for, since they BOTH have covered up her actions. Especially Carl Woods, he's been with her the longest out of any thick male.
If anything happens or has happened to J and B, I hope they can bleeping sleep at night.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I needed to get this off my chest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Same. I caught it from my daughter. Two weeks on I’m still coughing like a Victorian with consumption. Daughter went to chemist as her throat and ears were so sore. Since there was no infection there was nothing they could give her. Said it was a virus everyone in our village seems to have.
Same here. Hubby told me today to go and get checked out for TB lol. I've had it on and off since December.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm glad I don't have an Edna/ Sophie Price for a sister, and Amy Price for a Mother.
If I behaved like Katie Price, or brought my kids up like Katie Price, thankfully I know that my sister and mother would step in and do whatever was needed to be done to stop this.
Should it be they took my kids, had me sectioned.
I know they would do the right thing no matter how hard it would be for them.
There is Zero excuse for Katie Price and her enabling family. I don't care what disorder you want to give her. Her and EVERYONE around her and her family are responsible aa enablers.
All the thing's Enablers in Clan Grifter are equally responsible for every single one of the horrors those children have endured with their birth-giver because regardless of it being their daughter/sister/whatever, their allegiances ought to have been with seeing the kids were happy and safe. Clearly keeping the Clan Grifter Gravy Train in operation takes a greater precedence than the well-being and sanity of two vulnerable children who were stolen from their Dad in a happy,, loving family environment and dropped into a cesspit where they never know who'll be with them from one day to the next.
Clan Grifter are ALL responsible for the damage done to the kids 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OOOOOHHHHH is this the latest style from JYY? Nylon sack trouser ensembles with wonky hems with plastic flip flops
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Paris Fashun Week will be quaking in their REAL Chanel sliders

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG! She looks utterly ridiculous! What on earth is she doing. Thoses poses are so awkward but the on the second one, those boobs look like they have been stuck on!😂😱
---
OOOOOHHHHH is this the latest style from JYY? Nylon sack trouser ensembles with wonky hems with plastic flip flops
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Paris Fashun Week will be quaking in their REAL Chanel sliders
[/QUOTE
Funniest pic I have seen in a long time!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
This came up in my feed, never seen her on tik tok before as I don’t use it , but who on earth wants to buy something this way ?
also doesn’t it look like she has had her teeth done or whitened ?? Im sure they look extra white and extra straight? I know it could be filtered or contrast to her orange fake tan , but definitely looks like recent new teeth work done !
Oh just noticed the nail colour different to the pub photo last night … so one of these isn’t in the correct date order !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This came up in my feed, never seen her on tik tok before as I don’t use it , but who on earth wants to buy something this way ?
also doesn’t it look like she has had her teeth done or whitened ?? Im sure they look extra white and extra straight? I know it could be filtered or contrast to her orange fake tan , but definitely looks like recent new teeth work done !
the only mother I can think of thats worthy of one of them is Rose west
---
The shoes
😆
four sizes too big

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.