Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Kipper; if you and/or clan are reading here and see your market-quality crap being modelled, you must know she needs to get those mis-matched knockers sorted asap!
I think she can no longer get them fixed for free, and those that do charge have told her they are no longer salvageable. Hence why she has taken to all these tattoos, bbls and lip fills as a different addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A few new photos that I haven't seen being published on Wales Online.... and I love this one...

Looks like she's about to wrestle that DJ's gear out of his hands and do her own set....! Either that or she's about to eat him... I'm not quite sure....
1709127335934.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh this gave me a laugh this morning.....

They're wonky wonky very very wonky.... They're very wonky.... (To be sung to the tune of the tasty tasty advert Kellogs Bran Flakes....)
View attachment 2785114

View attachment 2785110
I'm guessing that the wonky tit issue cannot be rectified. Otherwise she would be straight on the plane to Turkey. Weird, she doesn't wear a bra to even them up

Reactions: 23
Ooooo.... I like this bit.....

Joined by Chloe Ferry, Price's attempt to engage the audience with a provocative game, paired with her failed singing performance, led to a chaotic scene that necessitated security intervention.

1709127952587.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, that's got to be one of the worst poses that I've seen. Why does she never stand up straight? Absolutely hideous sticking tits n bum out like that, incredible that she thinks that's a good look. Why would JJ (or any man) go anywhere near her, even for much needed publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whenever you feel angry about KP ‘getting away with things’ just look at the facts, and realise how crappy her life is now. And miserable.
Back in the day, she was invited to red carpet events and premieres. Had access to and could afford the best MUAs, hairdressers and stylists. TV shows. Glossy spreads in OK! Magazine. Lots of high profile exposure for her latest venture, be it books or perfume.
Now she’s a hideous mangled mess. Ugly scribbled on, scarred body. Mutilated face with ridiculous eyebrows and lips resembling a smashed caterpillar. Nasty cheap extensions. Comedy tits. Vile clothes that set off sparks and look exactly like something you could nick at the Roman Road market. Even Kat Slater would baulk at them.
As for ‘work’ - PAs in chavvy nightclubs that book her, as they know full well she’s going to be gobby, obscene and vulgar. Point and laugh, like a Victorian freak show attraction. Having to flog loo roll and plastic dolls….hated and loathed by all…what a life.
I’m from a village nearby beginning with K 😊
Can't think of a village beginning with K unless it starts with KI?

Reactions: 6
Latest - Look at the boobs. Lopsided & one clearly much smaller than the other. I noted her feet. Either a shadow or they look dirty. And those awful toe nails...View attachment 2784799 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/26228049/bankrupt-katie-price-braless-jumpsuit/
The Sun are definitely trolling her, did you notice the story directly below hers? She will go mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Then she's in with a chance.

If Jada wants to sell this stuff why doesn't she get a pretty model, someone younger who the buyers could relate to?
Isn't that why she has Chloe too? Although to be honest what young person would be seen dead in these clothes? They are more into the PLT look that Princess is modeling for. I think Jeyda uses skanky because only the brain dead older women who think it will make them look young again will buy this crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Ellie (Lift) has had an eyebrow transplant :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A few new photos that I haven't seen being published on Wales Online.... and I love this one...

Looks like she's about to wrestle that DJ's gear out of his hands and do her own set....! Either that or she's about to eat him... I'm not quite sure....
View attachment 2785229

New beau ! Fake as hell. Playing Gin rummy - wow, what a date . This is a publicity stunt.
1709129674517.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.