Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t true, but a tiny part of me hoped it was as she knows she’s going to end up in HMP New Hall - women’s prison on the outskirts of Wakefield 🙏
I saw that the other day. That prison is only a few miles from me

Reactions: 15
Mr JaynieDay is famous. Woooohooo! 😄

.....'
After attempting to sing, but struggling to remember any words, Katie decided to pull fans up on stage.

She then proceeded to pair them off with each other – while demanding to know about their sex lives.

At one point she called out a lad for looking nervous, asking him: “Are you a virgin?”

She then badgered a 19-year-old to pair up with a 38-year-old woman, questioning: “Have you ever been with an older woman before.”

Katie then tries to get them to play a game, starting with them ‘spitting’ in each other’s mouths.

''

Getting the relevant info in there!
Her son Jr is nearly 19, how would she feel if he started dating an older woman of 38..don't think she ne so enthusiastic about it whatsoever
---
Some crackers of pics on archs fb page ...no filters ..skank looks horrendous..the club party goers were definitely better dressed than her and in a couple you see her know she looks ridiculous.
Poor chloe wrapped in this mayhem. Judging by the solo photo of chloe looks like she had enough of skank

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just a little reminder....
ALEX, CARL & FATHER'S FOR JUSTICE!
There are children and animals suffering here under her, "care"
You can help save them🙏🙏
Say your truths to the authorities and media ASAP please!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@JaynieDay the spitting thing - did anyone actually do it?
It looked like one “couple” were considering it, but I had to look away and just hold my phone up at that point. I have a phobia of spitting, and it also makes me queasy, so there was no way I was watching anyone attempt that tit 🏃🏻‍♀️🚽🤮🤮🤮. I’m sorry but I’m not that dedicated 😉

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments, chronic fatigue and fibro are kicking my arse for Saturday, so I’ve been sleeping most of the time since. It was worth it, I was really excited to share it with you all it. I’ve loved reading your comments, and Skank had no idea I was there (that’s because I’m such a happy drunk). Sober Jaynie really wanted to tell Skank her Tattle name 🤭, drunk Jaynie just smiled and laughed her way through madam’s “performance”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Loads of photos of her have just appeared on the club’s FB page, please someone takes the kids off her NOW and let her drink and party herself into the ground, as she’s gonna continue this behaviour. Appears she may be out with Kryten tonight, who knows, if so who’s driving her 🤔 I think she’s really lost it now, and she‘s getting worse. What is it going to take to show how dangerous (I really believe she’s a danger to B & J) and out of control she is 🤷🏽‍♀️

State of her, gee I can’t wait for the next court dates, I can’t believe this old drunk/high has-been will escape justice for much longer 🙏🏾…..

View attachment 2784405
Imagine the state of her skin under all that foundation. Must be so patchy due to the abuse it gets on sunbeds, no protection etc and that top lip 😲 why has it almost been sliced in half?? Wtf!
---
Her whole life its been how she looks. Now Karma has come around very quick, with the help of herself in destroying them. She's going to be dreadful looking in a few year's.
A few years??? I've seen better preserved Egyptian mummies :D she must stink as I don't think all of those open wounds from all the plastic surgery could have healed properly 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohh @MrJayneDay you have been quoted. Your internet famous
“The person sharing the video, commented: “She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.”
Just read the Sun quote to MrJaynie, he replied “Wow, I’m published”, it’s far too early in the morning to be laughing this hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
from a police website And Wiki, This has totally baffled and disgusts me. Spitting is filthy. And how on earth would spitting in someone’s face show how experienced they were. She’s mental. None of those on stage did it and that’s when she walked off, it fell flat. WTF must JJ think, I noticed him sneak off the stage at the end of that chaos. The only positive it gives Kieron more evidence of how deranged she is. JJ may think this is fun and he’s getting column inches but he has no idea. Wonder if his Mums seen the video.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Just a little reminder....
ALEX, CARL & FATHER'S FOR JUSTICE!
There are children and animals suffering here under her, "care"
You can help save them🙏🙏
Say your truths to the authorities and media ASAP please!
Does anyone know why they have ALL gone quiet?

Reactions: 14
I'm so glad that as a animal lover and animal rescuer Jodie Marsh appears to have ignored the offer of an OF collaboration with the well known animal abuser that is KP.

If she had gone ahead with it, I'm sure this would have had a very negative impact on Fripps Farm and the support and donations received from the animal loving public.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To @JaynieDay and @MrJayneDay - What you have done is genius because not only have you exposed her, but she can see now that she can never be sure where Tattlers may be. 👀

Unlike the majority of the press, and her colleagues, “friends” (aka drug dealers) and exs she bullies, we won’t be gagged!

She needs to seriously modify her behaviour because taking Jaynie Days lead, any of us may pop up at other future events.

We won’t talk about it beforehand, but will make sure we get the proof then share it with everyone! 🕵
No wonder she hate's the Tattle site. Redtops are getting most of their info from here. Although they are picking & choosing what to print. Mr & Mrs @JanieDay did an amazing job getting all that footage - who needs journalists? They should be paid for that info 😀 Next, KFP will be insisting that NO phone's are allowed at any event she attends! As quite rightly said, anyone could be at these :poop: shows.
But the main thing is, really her perverted behaviour needs to be stopped. She's a dangerous loose cannon. Why anyone would want & pay for this deformed liability, to promote their venue's, just baffles me😡🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 52
so, you are filming a rubbish online advert for this lot then ... probably for their own website and to stick on Twattok ... 'new exciting project' my arse 😂 😂 😂 😂
Filming said "advert" on her "fone" no doubt - weeely profeshunawl innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a disgrace! Out all day Friday bleeping about on a train. Out with Lego boy again on Saturday getting hair, nails done AGAIN. Then the tit show in Neath on Saturday night. Hungover Sunday most likely. Shoot most of Monday. And now tonight she’s miles away at the pub with her fake toy boy who can’t even look at her. Priorities are totally wrong.
But she can't legally drive, so how is she getting about so much? Is LegoBoy her latest chauffeur ? Found another mug to step in where Crawl left off?
It's just sickening that she has all these 'lackie's' at her back & call. The BENT ex social worker. Cleaners, etc. And all the constant 'self care' visit's to salon's. She is still sticking 2 fingers up at her creditors & bankruptcy officials. Due to be made bankrupt again & not made any effort to draw her horns in. In fact, she's arrogantly spending like a lottery winner STILL. She really doesn't give a duck about anyone or anything. And this ugly bloke, must be off his rocker. No way, in any shape or form is this mutilated creature a catch. It really does have to be a fake relationship, all for publicity.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m feeling pissed off with her today, but that made me laugh out loud. Thank you. Oh yes that skiing on her arse 😂

Think it needs playing again, sense most of us are even more disgusted with her after Neath (though I believe The Sun are going to use it against her very soon 😉) and now another podcast twit is up her arse again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Still we have this, this is her skiing, we need to remember, despite the brain dead fans bigging her up, this is who she is, an incompetent useless idiot, zero talent for anything other than being a constant twit, my daughter can ski at 10 years old, this is Skank’s level, yes I feel better viewing this again 😂

View attachment 2783543
So it goes "sking" and spends the time on the piste sitting on it's arse because it cannot remain upright;
I guess its understandable when you have the 20 gallon twins bolted on the front of it - thats bound to make one unstable let alone on that slippy stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Wow 😮 She Openly Ticks every box
She's Hannibal Lecter's sister!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not sure this is real y know! I haven’t once seen them at each others houses! Why meet in a pub and play cards? Makes no sense! Not been Funny but when people are in the early stages of a relationship (especially after going on holiday with someone) , playing cards in a pub is not what most people would choose to do on a date!
I'm getting the same vibes. I think they are paying a game. I'm not convinced it's real

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.