Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The fucking things you do when your bored shitless,,, just opened a bag of giant wotsits and looking at them thought i wonder,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20240223_161515_428~2.jpg
IMG_20240223_161911_006~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Mmc

Chatty Member
asked JJ do any of his family remember Jordan, he said my grandad 😂😂
---
She won’t like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
So an acquaintance of mine was in Bankso last week and I asked if she happend to see KP......

She did briefly and described her as look far more terrifying in real life and with a face that looks as though it's been stuck in a wind tunnel 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Ps do you know any info on the Cole situation and what the voice notes he sent him were about?
I don’t but if I find out I will let you guys know of course. He was scouted for MAFS, the producers said we can’t find you a match for what you want which is why he was given someone who wasn’t his type. Then the producers said you can stay on the show if he and Ella partnered up together which of course he did because … ‘fame’. He complained to his mates about her behaviour and how disgusting she was in public. They use to go to Box Park and she’d be offering up threesomes. His mates had to convince him he doesn’t actually like who Ella is, just her looks. IMO it’s just going to be the same scenario all over again with KP because if he didn’t like Ella for being disgusting in public, we all know KP is on another level

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Sunday Girl

Thanks for new thread 👋 boss thread title @WillowTree21 😁 love it
and on we tattle…
a little ditty in celebration of the continuing, hilarious, embarrassing downfall of manky skank

Just a rancid old slag from Brighton
Everyone’s had her she’s a right one
She’s out on the lash
Flashing her gash
And shagging some knobhead called Kryton

Karma, she’s been watching and waiting
Krusties are debating and hating
Sinky got the hump
In vegas looking for trump
You’ve started now stop hesitating!

im sorry I can’t help myself sometimes 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh who can put her on there doing pointy-toe-pouty-face in that lovely blue sausage skin ensemblé! Woo hoo!
I can't - I'm rubbish at tech!
She’s having a big 💩 by the bins, not even in the bins, dirty cow….sorry for posting such a graphic pic, I cant be held responsible for her actions Dolly….

37059DC2-B317-4E53-821B-1FFB47915F32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Partners had the absolute delight of being sat near Katie price on the fucking avanti train in first class, vaping away with her dirty feet on the table

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
In that case I will talk for him…

Yeah he’s shagged her (and for those who watch MAFS, I don’t know if it’s already out there but he did shag Ella too which is why she might be a bit beaten about KP)

She’s also said to him she wants more kids… plural!

And for final confirmation he has met J & B

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

DC16

VIP Member
Podcast run down 32 mins, ads 5 minutes. Recorded day before she went skiing.
SFP was late as she was in meetings.
She's in the hairdressers doing the pod, she's getting extensions re-done (so they only lasted about a week!) and had her nails done in the morning, then doing her TT shop.
She's not lazy, even working while having hair done :rolleyes:
SFP asks what she's been doing during half term, says roller blading with kids, then goes on to slag Brighton Pier off, as she took kids and met hairdresser Lou there, she got her ride tickets, but Lou didn't as ticket office then closed, so they couldn't go on all the rides. Went at 5.30pm. Moaning about how it was freezing. So that evening was ruined.
SFP asks about the quotes she keeps putting up on Insta...all positive she says, she a warrior behind the scenes.
Yes, she's still vaping.
Her mum says her lips are like a pig's snout.
Then a 5 minutes discussion on them having their periods, she's about to come on, so has her super tampax ready.
I bad review on Apple re the pod and her eating/vaping. If she wants to eat or vape, she will.
A bit about SFP's allotment.
Mentioned when she's with the horses.
She can't pronounce wheelbarrow.
Valentine's day, she only got that packet of sweets from Lou, got nothing else, SFP asked if JJ got her anything, said he's not her boyfriend, why has no one sent her anything, if she can get murder letters through the post and stuff like that, why not fucking flowers, or a pair of shoes and a handbag, or a spa weekend.
Spent £50 on Bunny to get stuff for her boyfriend. Says she drains her. Calls her a smart arse.
She's now OBSESSED with moonboots, bought so many in different colours. Loves wearing tracksuits, loves to be comfy. Name dropped Dwight Yorke when she was with him about going into some shop, she loves combat pants too.
SFP asks if she wants to clear up any rumours: Goes on about JJ is just a friend who is a man, they don't say stuff when she is pictured with a woman. Apparently has got a journalist she's known for years going on the pod (Wonder if this will be like all the other guests they have said are going on, but never have materialised) Journalists don't check nothing. (I do actually partly agree with this!)
Her daily routine is different, this morning she got up, fed dogs and cat, sorted kids, made boiled eggs and soldiers, took Bunny with her to get nails done, sunbed, went in a shop, now getting hair extensions re-done, TT shop later, then skiing tomorrow.
She constantly checks stuff on her phone. Phone Harvey twice a day, he's always sending pictures and videos. She's always messaging kids. Amy is always having a go at her.
Last night Princess made pancakes then she cooked Fish fingers, chips and nuggets, they all sit round the table and take the piss out of each other, then bed at 8pm ready for Love Island, all the kids want to sit on her bed, she can't move, they are all on their phones.
Lots of background noise from the hairdressers.
A bit about psychic readings.
She's at her happiest with family and animals, being at home, horses too, she loves chaos, never gets any calm.
A bit about Jodie Marsh and her farm, media says they have a problem, wants to do an OF's shoot with her.
On the beg for presents for her birthday.
Viewer question about fillers and botox, she doesn't care about the stick, rises above it.

So nothing about the hidden pink car-Wallis the horse-or being engaged and pregnant to JJ, yet...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s having a big 💩 by the bins, not even in the bins, dirty cow….sorry for posting such a graphic pic, I cant be held responsible for her actions Dolly….

View attachment 2771010
Ooooh just realised I put Dolly in my reply, sorry @Rita Chevrolet , you were the one that requested the bins 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

In my defence, I was distracted, I had just managed to secure 4 tickets to see Kylie at Hyde Park, I’m taking my daughter to her first Kylie gig 💖 with Mr SK and my best friend, you can see the smile on my face from Neath 😁 I was a bit grumpy at the beginning of the week, she was annoying me, no longer, haha Skank I'm winning you’re so not, with your fake Lego-headed BF doing your bidding. I’m so happy 😁

I’m taking this as a sign Skank’s going down, good things are happening for me not her 😁 Have to say the bill came in at just under £600 for 4 tickets, I bought priority area ones in the end, outrageous, but you can’t put a price on my love for the pint-sized pop princess that is Kylie…..What a Day 🥳🤩

Edit…a fiver to see Skank in Neath, £150 to see Kylie in Hyde Park….ooooh mind the gap Skank 😂

55A57BA7-A5D3-4827-88BE-150986A01DA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
1708464743787.png
Gotta love Claire!! One in the eye for Katie!! Ageing gracefully. Thought for a moment she'd tagged "Pricey" there. :)

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie also has a new puppet, it comes with attachable parts including turkey teeth and little man bag 😃😄 x...

Resizer_17085418287821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Speaking with a friend last night the subject of skank came up ,they said she’s a rough old dog ( insult to dogs) anyways she was picked up in a taxi from a well known gentleman’s club they waited in the taxi for her she took ages coming out so they put the meter on. It cost her £40 to go a couple of roads , she was told the amount she had to pay and she said no I ain’t paying that’s down to the club, they responded no love it’s down to you so cough up or I will drive round the corner to the police station her response was do you know who I am and they said don’t give a shite who you are are you paying or are we going to the police station she opened her bag and threw a load of money at them much more than the fare, they said she was a common as muck this was early 2000.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
Anyone looked at her latest IG post advertising the 💩 podcast, there are currently only 44 comments after 24 hours, and most are attacking her, she’s vaping in the video and she’s getting a lot of grief about that. Gee she’s so hated now, it really is over, every appearance is drowned in criticism, the brain dead fans are still there but few in number compared to how disliked she is.

View attachment 2770837

The Kryten nonsense is gonna wind people up further, few will believe it, we know it’s fake, confirmed last night by himself on his TT live, “Oh I can’t talk about it, I’ll get in trouble” 🤦🏽‍♀️ Madam is running the show, madam is looking for as much coin as she can get out of her lies, this guy is just a tool for her to get her that coin, and he is happy to go along with it to raise his profile. Gee we thought SB was bad, a very weak man behind the bravado, but this guy will take it to another level, if indeed it lasts much longer. I can see it blowing up in their faces very soon, it will be so obvious it’s a sham quite quickly methinks, he is already being restricted by her in his SM output/comments, how much will he tolerate, it will get a lot worse for him, madam’s demands are never ending.

Let’s see if he goes to Neath, who will drive her, can he even drive, has he got a car, will he want to give up his weekend for her to continue the fakery 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh I’m so hoping she has a podcast tomorrow, the lying and deflection will be on another level, I’ll give this one a listen for the LOLS over Edna and her chatting more bollox than usual 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if she says on the podcast that Wallis has NOT been taken.
I feel like she is trying to make out the press are liars and people are just feeding them stories to make money off of her. Also, so that people start to disbelieve what is being reported on her, so she can continue to use the 'I never lie' narrative and when more stuff is reported on her, she will again say it's lies. All her smoke and mirrors to try and mask what is really going down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Maybe Only fans isn't the best for him after all, since been with Katie his little willy has shrunk even more, to the point he can't even find it 🤔😄😄 x

Resizer_17084492707341.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70