Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing said about the other horse that was supposed to be taken by bailiffs
I think it looked like a younger horse so maybe worth money

Reactions: 15
Filmed an ad in the hairdressers, can’t even get her wording right, says it has 2.7 users…not sure what the ad is, as she doesn’t say and no link🤷🏻‍♀️ brilliant Katie, just first class 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Does this face look as if it houses a brain that has more serious thoughts than choosing which one of his mums handbags to borrow to go with his outfit
Sorry not sorry but he looks like a dopey prick. And that frigging bag is the dumbest thing I've seen in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I just add that those boots really are the most ghastly things I've seen in a long time, really NAFF, but add them in with the rest of it.................................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not that I liked the wellingtons it wore with the black sausage skin either
Those ridiculous shire horse feet style boots were borrowed from Chloe 🤣
IMG_5184.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Happy Birthday MrsOh, enjoy the Kylie wine 💖

Indeed gigs now are so expensive I have to say, not just the ticket price but including hotel (I usually get last train back to Brighton, but taking my little‘un this time, it’s a long day anyway, so I’ll have a hotel close to Hyde Park for her) and add on travel, drinks and food, it‘s a very costly day out, but I love Hyde park gigs, I try to go to one every year, and let’s face it I ain’t missing Kylie there 😁 I’m out tonight meeting my friend to celebrate us getting tickets, more expense 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Back to Skank, she’s looking so smug on her latest IG stories, I really think she is so deluded now she thinks she’s back, top of her game, with all the bollox about Kryten she is feeling smug, but sorry dear, you have nothing but serious 💩 heading your way. So need to have that smug face wiped soon, and I believe that day is near. Whatever, she’s not annoying me today, despite the smugness, I got Kylie tickets, FU Skank and your smugness, the Price ain’t winning, you are going to Neath and they are charging £5 to see you, oh that’s so your level now 👊🏾😁
Kipper has very little tv time now ... possibly only local occasionally or online like GBNews... almost zero mainstream... ant contract she has with ch4 or 5 is timing out and won't be renewed... maybe she can sell the odd story to OK but no 12month or longer contact in place now or ever again ... she is a big noise as an 'influencer' on instasham et al based on past successes and followers (many bots) BUT she is aging out of that ... she is working hard (lazy bint, but hard for her) to make a go of tackytok and the podcast that won't last ... a pathetic, embarrassing looking fake showmance with a cringey looking low level tv reality bloke is the best she can manage now ... the only way is down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I also think this. How is it any different to having lots of sex with the same guy?
Just spat my drink out 🤣
It isn’t unless you have a lot of partners, WHILE insisting each is bigger than the last 🤣🤣🤣 Lego man may only be teeny in height but he must have the girth of a barrel 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's starting to look like this woman who always pops up if you search for 'bad plastic surgery'. Kipper in 3 or 4 years 😆

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 18.46.28.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 18.46.21.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Happy Birthday MrsOh, enjoy the Kylie wine 💖

Indeed gigs now are so expensive I have to say, not just the ticket price but including hotel (I usually get last train back to Brighton, but taking my little‘un this time, it’s a long day anyway, so I’ll have a hotel close to Hyde Park for her) and add on travel, drinks and food, it‘s a very costly day out, but I love Hyde park gigs, I try to go to one every year, and let’s face it I ain’t missing Kylie there 😁 I’m out tonight meeting my friend to celebrate us getting tickets, more expense 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Back to Skank, she’s looking so smug on her latest IG stories, I really think she is so deluded now she thinks she’s back, top of her game, with all the bollox about Kryten she is feeling smug, but sorry dear, you have nothing but serious 💩 heading your way. So need to have that smug face wiped soon, and I believe that day is near. Whatever, she’s not annoying me today, despite the smugness, I got Kylie tickets, FU Skank and your smugness, the Price ain’t winning, you are going to Neath and they are charging £5 to see you, oh that’s so your level now 👊🏾😁
So glad to hear you got your tickets @SmillieKylie I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with your daughter! I love going to concerts with my daughter too and fortunately we have similar tastes in music for the most part! For those we don't ( Jonas Brothers, yuck!) she goes with her husband and vice versa. I just went to see the Eagles with my hubby last week and they were fab. Yes it will be an expensive day out for you but it's once in a blue moon, it's not as though you are doing it every week so spoil yourself and enjoy every minute! You deserve it for being such a great mum! ( Unlike skanky that is!)

• Heart
Kipper has very little tv time now ... possibly only local occasionally or online like GBNews... almost zero mainstream... ant contract she has with ch4 or 5 is timing out and won't be renewed... maybe she can sell the odd story to OK but no 12month or longer contact in place now or ever again ... she is a big noise as an 'influencer' on instasham et al based on past successes and followers (many bots) BUT she is aging out of that ... she is working hard (lazy bint, but hard for her) to make a go of tackytok and the podcast that won't last ... a pathetic, embarrassing looking fake showmance with a cringey looking low level tv reality bloke is the best she can manage now ... the only way is down
Any company that gets her to do an ad for them in IG based on her number of followers just needs to take a closer look at her posts and how many actual likes they get! She supposedly has 2.6M followers, yet most of her posts only get between 1000-5000 likes, so that's not a very high level of engagement from her supposed 2.6M 'fans' is it? Only time she gets more is when she posts photos of the kids and then she may get as many as 26,000 likes. Some of her posts get less than a 1000 likes!

I wonder how many idiots will click on whatever “app” she’s advertising. So dodgy! As if anyone is going to make money.

Reactions: 27
Really hope B and J are OK whilst all this tit is happening around them. Worry about them and what they’re experiencing at “home” 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.