Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i missing something,,, Lou has the hump with OK mag for printing a picture of her child,, but that picture came from skanks social media and Lou gave skank permission to take and post the pictures, now as skank and Lou both have accounts open for anyone to view nothing illegal was done by OK using the pictures. So shouldn't Lou have the hump with skank and Sophie the source for using her child for publicity and selling the baby story to OK mag linking it to kryten and skanks desire for kids with him and giving permission to OK to use the pictures. 🤔
KP has 2.5 million followers (well on paper anyway) so she was fine for her to post it on her account that is public ! But complaining to ok mag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
KP has 2.5 million followers (well on paper anyway) so she was fine for her to post it on her account that is public ! But complaining to ok mag 😂
Yet Lou is happy to use and exploit H, Jett and Bunny in her salon and posting it all over LAstudio social media for publicity and advertising. 😉

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Keep your kids off socials unless it is private.

I work in TMT and cyber and if your kids are on an open page they are, without a shadow of a doubt, on the dark Web. Hence why Kippers pics are bleeping dangerous of B, J and H especially.

I have closed all socials and erased what I can of my kid from the Internet.
THIS 100% people just don't understand the dangers at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep. I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I wish I had lips like a baboon's arse.

"People with fillers they embrace our look, it’s normally the ones who are quite plain Janes who are against it, but if they had the opportunity they probably would.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Loo was mainly peeved about the baby number 6 and (un) Natural Mother headlines that made it look like she was the Skanky's baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

"People with fillers they embrace our look, it’s normally the ones who are quite plain Janes who are against it, but if they had the opportunity they probably would.

I cannot bear to look at her mouth since she did this ... it actually knocks me sick ... what a deluded bint !

In other news ...ickle lego boy finds steroids ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question Katie, if you are so happy with your surgery, lips, lashes, fillers, hair, teeth etc, Why do you filter yourself that much you become a brown smudge??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Whereas if she was attending with “the mother” it’d be pointy chin doing it. That makeup that was done on P for Edna’s wedding was abysmal. If that was my daughter I would’ve told her to wash it off and start again
I agree. That would of absolutely been the right thing to do. It was way over the top. I'd of been filing if I was Edna. Her face when she saw what poor Harvey was wearing. No thought went into it whatsoever

Reactions: 17

Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. 😆 She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about £100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper! :sick:

KP Baboon Lips.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Have you ever been blessed enough to see stephen bears winky ?? This is so like It I had to check what thread I was on. Well done JJ. This is your legacy online. Mocked and mistaken for a felon. Am sure she is well worth it 😂😂🐽
Oh yes the Yakult corn dog creature!! 🌽😂😁🤣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lego is the bestest bloke ever ... he is da wun ... the biggest todger ever ... puts me in my place ... I would never have to work again if i didnt want to because he is sooo rich ... he has got me a lego house, a new pink rr (definitely NOT the one I hid wiv Cole) and he has bought me a horse called Wallis (not the same one i have bin hiding, just looks like it is) ... my family love him and can't wait for us to have a baybay ... in fact my sister is gunna move in wiv us to help and stuff .... we are already filmin a series all about livin in a lego house and having a baybay for imaginary channel 45000
Absolutely howling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. 😆 She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about £100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper! :sick:

View attachment 2773813
Dear God. Has she necrosis ? Looks like my dogs Minnie when she’s on heat. Said it before but money well spent you fecking fool

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stephen Bear lookalike. To chinfinity and beyond! 😂
Such a hideous waste of skin 🤮🤮
---
Jomo me babe,we don’t know that Bunny hasn’t said anything,I reckon she has,probably not realising it,but let’s face it she ‘knows’ her mother is well known cos cuntface ( we know what kiddies are like bragging) would have told her😞No doubting that.I reckon school loads of tit on her I really do.Loads of it.
God I really hope that's not happening poor little girl 😢
---
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?
I reckon it's your bog standard run-of-the-mill COKE paranoia 🤯🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It might be quiet right now but we've got her appearance at The Arch, Neath, with Georgia on Saturday night.... and we can only guess at what she'll be wearing... (thinks: please please please be a cat suit....) Anyhoo, at least she can expect a lively audience....

1708635600177.png
1708635649091.png

Fingers is already there:
1708635721431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.