Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
Some cancers are also detected via blood tests 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Legohead is excited on been a passenger on the train for the first time as his normally drives his own 😄 x ..

Resizer_17087111832431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wondered if they could have found it when putting the breathing equipment in for his operation
---
Kipper territory
Quite possible. My dad had it and was a non-smoker, however, my mum is a heavy smoker for past 65 years. He survived it thankfully 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not just her face stuff of horrors but Her hands are showing her age too ...wrinkly crinkly.. ..
Kryten must be missing having his mummy if he's with skank

Interesting to see Jr commenting on his mums latest post suddenly 🤔
Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's got his password and posted it herself.
Bit unusual to call your mother gorgeous, beautiful is more commonly used in my experience 🤔

Reactions: 30
Partners had the absolute delight of being sat near Katie price on the bleeping avanti train in first class, vaping away with her dirty feet on the table

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Partners had the absolute delight of being sat near Katie price on the bleeping avanti train in first class, vaping away with her dirty feet on the table
I once text the crappy say it see it shite number as a guy was vaping on my LNER train and a lady sat opposite him was pregnant and asked him to stop and he said no ... It worked as the fuzz got on at Newark and hauled him off - I felt like such a smug grass 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
I see Chloe is using the same nipple covers as KFP. Except, of course, these ones are covering actual nipples 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Daily Mirror have got the article now. Don't she look luvley...!

View attachment 2775712

The 18 comments on that article have been hidden. Wonder what they said? A few home truths I expect. According to regular posters there they are always getting comments deleted.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.