Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That surprises me with footballers (having once married one of that species). I didn't think they'd be bothered about something as petty as having awful skin considering they'd shag anything with a pulse. :ROFLMAO:

When skank finally carks it it heard that Hermés are after her pelt to make lukshurry 'andbags.............................
He could have been gay, I always suspected, and if I’m right that’s probably why 🫢😆 or maybe he would shag her with a paper bag over her head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Neath in South Wales
Would of helped if I'd put my glasses on and read the poster properly.

No wrong club, same Name...

Neath isn't all that far from me, about a hour.
😵💫🤦‍♀️🙈

I might go block or blow up the bridge 😅😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is in USA ... but ... the same things are starting to happen here ... about time the use of these fillers were regulated ... it will stop, like the old 'diet dr' who was popular in the 90s prescribing amphetamine tablets after a 5 min chat in a beauty salon

Oh god I went to one of them. My house was never so clean. I lasted less than a week. I couldn’t sleep and was exhausted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So on this weeks podcast KP will say cannot talk about JJ but get the OK mag for info
The pricey is back (well in court soon)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hang on, the right he looks like he works out but on the left he looks like a twink but my main issue Quite frankly he's an utter utter cunting twit, he knows full well he's only in it for clout & had he had a shred of bleeping decency he'd have told her it's too soon after Carl & see how they get on because God forbid their abhorrent excuse for a mother sure as tit won't. #KuntingKryten
Well if he went to MM to meet kids, God help him. Welcoming committee, AFP, handing him a revised copy of an NDA, saying 'SIGN THERE'. Stepping over cat/dog tit. Nowhere for him to sit down, other than what appears to be a small sofa (look's like bailiffs took everything else). Pile's of rubbish in & outside the house. Ordeal by fire, for LegoBoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Not forgetting the usual he had poster of her when he was a teenager on his wall....
So if that's the case why the eff would you want to shag The Old and Raddled Version of Jordan anyway? The thing bears no resemblance whatsoever to the 1990s one does it, pus the personality of it is more Hitler than anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So an acquaintance of mine was in Bankso last week and I asked if she happend to see KP......

She did briefly and described her as look far more terrifying in real life and with a face that looks as though it's been stuck in a wind tunnel 🤭
I wish your friend a very speedy recovery - what a fright that must have been! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she mentioned that JJ has the biggest penis she's ever seen yet?, that's usually her port next of call. We'll soon see the duck wit straddling lampposts, the todger always gets bigger with each dick she dates so she must be dealing with 50 inches by now.
It’s ok , I’m pretty sure she can take it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He could have been gay, I always suspected, and if I’m right that’s probably why 🫢😆 or maybe he would shag her with a paper bag over her head 😆
Any gay man could shag Skank from behind as her bum, hips and shoulders are 100% male.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone looked at her latest IG post advertising the 💩 podcast, there are currently only 44 comments after 24 hours, and most are attacking her, she’s vaping in the video and she’s getting a lot of grief about that. Gee she’s so hated now, it really is over, every appearance is drowned in criticism, the brain dead fans are still there but few in number compared to how disliked she is.

IMG_6734.jpeg

The Kryten nonsense is gonna wind people up further, few will believe it, we know it’s fake, confirmed last night by himself on his TT live, “Oh I can’t talk about it, I’ll get in trouble” 🤦🏽‍♀️ Madam is running the show, madam is looking for as much coin as she can get out of her lies, this guy is just a tool for her to get her that coin, and he is happy to go along with it to raise his profile. Gee we thought SB was bad, a very weak man behind the bravado, but this guy will take it to another level, if indeed it lasts much longer. I can see it blowing up in their faces very soon, it will be so obvious it’s a sham quite quickly methinks, he is already being restricted by her in his SM output/comments, how much will he tolerate, it will get a lot worse for him, madam’s demands are never ending.

Let’s see if he goes to Neath, who will drive her, can he even drive, has he got a car, will he want to give up his weekend for her to continue the fakery 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh I’m so hoping she has a podcast tomorrow, the lying and deflection will be on another level, I’ll give this one a listen for the LOLS over Edna and her chatting more bollox than usual 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Has she mentioned that JJ has the biggest penis she's ever seen yet?, that's usually her port next of call. We'll soon see the duck wit straddling lampposts, the todger always gets bigger with each dick she dates so she must be dealing with 50 inches by now.
I think we can all agree that actually he IS a Gigantic Dick! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Anyone looked at her latest IG post advertising the 💩 podcast, there are currently only 44 comments after 24 hours, and most are attacking her, she’s vaping in the video and she’s getting a lot of grief about that. Gee she’s so hated now, it really is over, every appearance is drowned in criticism, the brain dead fans are still there but few in number compared to how disliked she is.

View attachment 2770837

The Kryten nonsense is gonna wind people up further, few will believe it, we know it’s fake, confirmed last night by himself on his TT live, “Oh I can’t talk about it, I’ll get in trouble” 🤦🏽‍♀️ Madam is running the show, madam is looking for as much coin as she can get out of her lies, this guy is just a tool for her to get her that coin, and he is happy to go along with it to raise his profile. Gee we thought SB was bad, a very weak man behind the bravado, but this guy will take it to another level, if indeed it lasts much longer. I can see it blowing up in their faces very soon, it will be so obvious it’s a sham quite quickly methinks, he is already being restricted by her in his SM output/comments, how much will he tolerate, it will get a lot worse for him, madam’s demands are never ending.

Let’s see if he goes to Neath, who will drive her, can he even drive, has he got a car, will he want to give up his weekend for her to continue the fakery 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh I’m so hoping she has a podcast tomorrow, the lying and deflection will be on another level, I’ll give this one a listen for the LOLS over Edna and her chatting more bollox than usual 😂
He can take her to Neef on his skateboard can't he??
1708513693478.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2770837

I wouldn't be surprised if she says on the podcast that Wallis has NOT been taken.
I feel like she is trying to make out the press are liars and people are just feeding them stories to make money off of her. Also, so that people start to disbelieve what is being reported on her, so she can continue to use the 'I never lie' narrative and when more stuff is reported on her, she will again say it's lies. All her smoke and mirrors to try and mask what is really going down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.