Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how krytens handling his new found infamy and the news he's going to be a daddy,,🤣 bet the poor bastard is afraid to answer his phone when mummy calls and hasn't slept in days because he's frightened skank syphons off a few millilitres of baby gravy. 🤣🤣🤣
He is loving it @Stan Butler ... this media coverage is what he signed up for
---
JJ is live back on the beg on TT
Money on him saying him and Kipper 'are just having fun' and 'we are not exclusive' ... as in 'I haven't shagged her and I won't, its just a con for clicks and views'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He is loving it @Stan Butler ... this media coverage is what he signed up for
---

Money on him saying him and Kipper 'are just having fun' and 'we are not exclusive' ... as in 'I haven't shagged her and I won't, its just a con for clicks and views'

He just said he’s not single, he also said he can’t talk about anything cos he will get in big trouble.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
He just said he’s not single, he also said he can’t talk about anything cos he will get in big trouble.
So he's signed an out of date photocopied NDA that she has no funds to attempt to contest. She will get the readies from selling the pictures and he will get a nasty little itch in his scrotum and lips after he visits the herpes clinic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Looks like krytens already under orders from skank and the clan and had his dignity, morals, self esteem and bollocks removed and it's only been 3 days since the big sham showmance reveal. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I reckon JJS will start doing onlyfans when attention slides. He’s the type. I predict by the summer.

What is it with these twats? They are not interesting or talented and live off their parents. Dickheads.
He can use his little man bag as part of the video 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17084592613521.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Oh she is on a wind up now ... she sees media interest in Carl's return of the pink RR and is after more media interest
---

Because Ella is involved in the whole showmance for clicks arrangement ... there is not much interest in Kipper or lego ... its all set up to drum that up
---

Answer to Q2 is easy ... Kipper is not invited
It was filmed months ago

Reactions: 12
Can't talk about anything because he will be in big trouble? Got herself a willing down trodden cuck then.

What a silly little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Don’t throw things at me but she did look half decent back then (I know lots of make up and airbrushing … but at least her nose and lips were in the right place, eyebrows weren’t complete slugs and no warty lumps everywhere)
I agree, she looked great there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In that case I will talk for him…

Yeah he’s shagged her (and for those who watch MAFS, I don’t know if it’s already out there but he did shag Ella too which is why she might be a bit beaten about KP)

She’s also said to him she wants more kids… plural!

And for final confirmation he has met J & B

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Maybe Only fans isn't the best for him after all, since been with Katie his little willy has shrunk even more, to the point he can't even find it 🤔😄😄 x

Resizer_17084492707341.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
So kryten will get into trouble if he talks about it...
Meaning
I've just outed my new girlfriend skank as a coercive and controlling bully. ✌🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Skank was supposed to be doing the Arch nightclub by herself, tickets were £5 and couldn't sell so they've had to rope in Chloe ferry to bump sales. 🤣
Screenshot_20240220-203139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.