Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping things you do when your bored shitless,,, just opened a bag of giant wotsits and looking at them thought i wonder,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20240223_161515_428~2.jpg
IMG_20240223_161911_006~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
She's been signing her Jordan autograph since she was 17, that's for 30 years she said.
She is really tit at maths too, that would make her 47
It seems she can't remember her signature either...!

1708707032261.png
1708707058024.png

1708707088273.png
1708707109953.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought an earlier pic of her lips was one of our lovely Poms creations. But no it’s a real pic, it’s horrifying. Why didn’t the idiot doing this tell her “No you can't have that it will look awful?" Or does she have to keep them pumped up like that because they are so stretched?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's been signing her Jordan autograph since she was 17, that's for 30 years she said.
She is really tit at maths too, that would make her 47
She’s tit at everything DC. That’s why this ‘business woman’ is still bankrupt. Jeez, she looks shocking. Surprised the mirror’s don’t crack when she looks in them. No joking apart, she really is a mutilated mess. Can’t see how that face is ever going to be fixed. Must be awful when the caked on makeup is removed . Really turns my stomach. Haven’t heard her, but assume she’s high❄❄❄ AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought an earlier pic of her lips was one of our lovely Poms creations. But no it’s a real pic, it’s horrifying. Why didn’t the idiot doing this tell her “No you can't have that it will look awful?" Or does she have to keep them pumped up like that because they are so stretched?😂
Daily Mirror have got the article now. Don't she look luvley...!

1708708559611.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_1829.png

Shame she doesn’t spend quality time with them. All deflection of being a tit mum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
D'awwww.... Well thank goodness that's all sorted then.... Very flattering photo of Ella included too.... (cough...)

And now, Ella chatted to Mirror Online about her experience on the show as well as her relationship with JJ. She shut down rumours of a nasty feud and told us that she has 'no problems' with Katie - who recently reached out to her about the relationship. She exclusively told The Mirror: "To be fair, Katie has reached out to me I've never said that publicly before.
"I mean, me and her are good, like I've got no problems with her and I’ve always been a fan of hers." Ella added that she wants 'the best' for her ex-partner and her pal. "I don't know what's going on," the star continued. "All I want them to do is happy so as long as they're both happy, I want the best for them. I hope whatever happens, you know, works out for them. And I wish them the best."

(What's he doing with that stick in his right hand..?)
1708708939023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Scum have noticed the belly, she’s not pregnant, but she’s gonna have IVF for more babies, so not just the one 🤦🏽‍♀️

Oi Oi Kryten watch it, madam is putting it out there, lucky for you, she has no viable eggs, though you will now probably have herpes if you’ve kissed those lips 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Here in the US these things are VERY strictly regulated! You have to be licensed to do ANY type of beauty treatments, even hairdressers have to be licensed. You have to take a State exam to get your license and then display it prominently on the premises. So hairdressers, nail techs, aestheticians, massage therapists etc all have to be licensed. If you move to a different state you have to start over and get licensed again and it can take up to 18 months to get your license.
When I was a student I worked in a bar with a girl who was doing hair and beauty at college. Her ambition was to work on cruise ships. Anyway she did that and ended up getting a green card in the 90’s. There was a shortage of appropriately qualified hairdressers when she applied. Her college qualifications gave her loads of points. An american on the cruise ship tipped her off. Last I heard she had her own salon in San Diego and the big California house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seeing as Katie is on the train here's an old pic of her and Boris Johnson drinking on a train getting caught by the lockdown police..lol quite a few mistakes on that pic but thought I share it again 😄😘 xx...

Resizer_16421682588310.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.