Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking with a friend last night the subject of skank came up ,they said she’s a rough old dog ( insult to dogs) anyways she was picked up in a taxi from a well known gentleman’s club they waited in the taxi for her she took ages coming out so they put the meter on. It cost her £40 to go a couple of roads , she was told the amount she had to pay and she said no I ain’t paying that’s down to the club, they responded no love it’s down to you so cough up or I will drive round the corner to the police station her response was do you know who I am and they said don’t give a shite who you are are you paying or are we going to the police station she opened her bag and threw a load of money at them much more than the fare, they said she was a common as muck this was early 2000.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well she said Leandro was the biggest ever & he gave her cystitis as he was so big. Wish she's make her mind up. Does she like a big COCK or not?
I'm surprised she can feel anything with the number of penises she's accommodated over the years. Can imagine her vagina's so big that shaving it is technically "Deforestation"
I think she love's to tell the latest bed mate, he has a big penis to 'love bomb' them & make them feel 'Billy Big tit's'. It's all part of her game. She's like a Black Widow spider, luring her prey. And the latest dopey bollocks BOY, looks gullible to fall for it.

View attachment 2771097

She’s vile but I can never understand why there’s this pervasive conversation around women having a baggy vag from having lots of different penises.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How exactly are you making your money Kipper???
View attachment 2771116
I think at this point, IF JJ has made the big mistake of sleeping with KFP he will need testing for STD's. Not the cleanest of people to start with and puts herself around if the price is right ( pun not intended!). He has no idea 'where' she has been and with how many. I think his mum needs to have a few words in his ear.:sick:

Reactions: 30
I think at this point, IF JJ has made the big mistake of sleeping with KFP he will need testing for STD's. Not the cleanest of people to start with and puts herself around if the price is right ( pun not intended!). He has no idea 'where' she has been and with how many. I think his mum needs to have a few words in his ear.:sick:
He truly does. There’s all these things like hepatitis etc. I can’t believe someone as promiscuous as her, never uses protection.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s having a big 💩 by the bins, not even in the bins, dirty cow….sorry for posting such a graphic pic, I cant be held responsible for her actions Dolly….

View attachment 2771010
Ooooh just realised I put Dolly in my reply, sorry @Rita Chevrolet , you were the one that requested the bins 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

In my defence, I was distracted, I had just managed to secure 4 tickets to see Kylie at Hyde Park, I’m taking my daughter to her first Kylie gig 💖 with Mr SK and my best friend, you can see the smile on my face from Neath 😁 I was a bit grumpy at the beginning of the week, she was annoying me, no longer, haha Skank I'm winning you’re so not, with your fake Lego-headed BF doing your bidding. I’m so happy 😁

I’m taking this as a sign Skank’s going down, good things are happening for me not her 😁 Have to say the bill came in at just under £600 for 4 tickets, I bought priority area ones in the end, outrageous, but you can’t put a price on my love for the pint-sized pop princess that is Kylie…..What a Day 🥳🤩

Edit…a fiver to see Skank in Neath, £150 to see Kylie in Hyde Park….ooooh mind the gap Skank 😂

55A57BA7-A5D3-4827-88BE-150986A01DA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Ooooh just realised I put Dolly in my reply, sorry @Rita Chevrolet , you were the one that requested the bins 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

In my defence, I was distracted, I had just managed to secure 4 tickets to see Kylie at Hyde Park, I’m taking my daughter to her first Kylie gig 💖 with Mr SK and my best friend, you can see the smile on my face from Neath 😁 I was a bit grumpy at the beginning of the week, she was annoying me, no longer, haha Skank I'm winning you’re so not, with your fake Lego-headed BF doing your bidding. I’m so happy 😁

I’m taking this as a sign Skank’s going down, good things are happening for me not her 😁 Have to say the bill came in at just under £600 for 4 tickets, I bought priority area ones in the end, outrageous, but you can’t put a price on my love for the pint-sized pop princess that is Kylie…..What a Day 🥳🤩

Edit…a fiver to see Skank in Neath, £150 to see Kylie in Hyde Park….ooooh mind the gap Skank 😂

View attachment 2771164
Yay! Happy for you @SmillieKylie!😄 Something wonderful to look forward to makes all the difference doesn't it? Don't suppose the skank would ever think of taking Bunny or Jett to something like that - especially now that she is engorging on a new egg:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think he's too young for that!
If he had any sense he would be very careful going anywhere near Skanky. If he is T1 diabetic they are very prone to picking up infections, and because of poor immune systems they linger, and hard to recover from.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He truly does. There’s all these things like hepatitis etc. I can’t believe someone as promiscuous as her, never uses protection.
It's not only careless on her part but extremely selfish. I only hope he is using something for his own sake. If it wasn't for her age, she'd be pregnant again in no time and there starts his prison sentence tied to her for life.

Reactions: 27
That embittered old husk has got no chance of producing Number 6!
Not a cat in hells chance thankfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s vile but I can never understand why there’s this pervasive conversation around women having a baggy vag from having lots of different penises.
Yes I must agree I don't like the shaming around the appearance of our fannys. Mine looks like a venus fly trap and I've only had the pleasure of 2 men in my entire life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Would of helped if I'd put my glasses on and read the poster properly.

No wrong club, same Name...

Neath isn't all that far from me, about a hour.
😵💫🤦‍♀️🙈

I might go block or blow up the bridge 😅😂🙈
Please do! We don’t want her here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I also think this. How is it any different to having lots of sex with the same guy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it quite bizarre that a man would be so desperate for infamy fame, he would align himself to a woman like Price. Doesn’t he realise that - no matter what he says or does in the future, he will always be known as ‘former boyfriend of’. He must believe it’s worth it, but it’s frightening what some people are prepared to do for money.
Does this face look as if it houses a brain that has more serious thoughts than choosing which one of his mums handbags to borrow to go with his outfit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.