Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I must agree I don't like the shaming around the appearance of our fannys. Mine looks like a venus fly trap and I've only had the pleasure of 2 men in my entire life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wonder how men would feel if we said the more women you have the smaller your penis goes? Works both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly - if she does lose custody of the children - will she just 'buy' some more and let the whole circus start all over again?
Not gonna happen Jomo, I believe she has no viable eggs anymore, she will not want a child that is not biologically hers, she cannot adopt, same reason, and she would fail the adoption criteria anyway. She will never have baby 6, that game, and it is a game to her, is over, and what a relief that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wonder how men would feel if we said the more women you have the smaller your penis goes? Works both ways.
I think most of us posters are having a giraffe at that old skankbag,ots of us know so much of her nasty history taking the piss out of men.Se dislike her for it.She’s a dried up old bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
KFP started it. My first memory of her is of her shouting at some audience member that they must a bucket vag. On the Graham Norton show in the late 90s I think.

takes one to know one!

anyway, I’m sure no one actually thinks that of everyone. Just of her and ridiculous amount of The Ones. Especially as they’ve all been the biggest ever so by now it must be stretched beyond belief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seen as the threads topic of the moment is about big fannys wonder where and what sink boys up to🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It will have to push the Nokia out the way....

View attachment 2771337

Will be churning the holiday pap pictures out for the next 3 weeks :rolleyes:
---
Seen as the threads topic of the moment is about big fannys wonder where and what sink boys up to🤔
He's back in the UK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ooooh just realised I put Dolly in my reply, sorry @Rita Chevrolet , you were the one that requested the bins 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

In my defence, I was distracted, I had just managed to secure 4 tickets to see Kylie at Hyde Park, I’m taking my daughter to her first Kylie gig 💖 with Mr SK and my best friend, you can see the smile on my face from Neath 😁 I was a bit grumpy at the beginning of the week, she was annoying me, no longer, haha Skank I'm winning you’re so not, with your fake Lego-headed BF doing your bidding. I’m so happy 😁

I’m taking this as a sign Skank’s going down, good things are happening for me not her 😁 Have to say the bill came in at just under £600 for 4 tickets, I bought priority area ones in the end, outrageous, but you can’t put a price on my love for the pint-sized pop princess that is Kylie…..What a Day 🥳🤩

Edit…a fiver to see Skank in Neath, £150 to see Kylie in Hyde Park….ooooh mind the gap Skank 😂

View attachment 2771164
I would love to go!! But alas I haven't got the funds, so instead I'll drink my Kylie wine tonight that my husband got me for my birthday today.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has been said already but I dip in and out of this thread for the goss…

I had a Mirror article just come up on my Facebook feed about how she wants baby number 6 with Legohead, had a quick scroll through the comments and could not see one comment in her favour (and there were a lot). Not even the #bekind brigade can be bothered with her.

She is definitely on her way out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Will be churning the holiday pap pictures out for the next 3 weeks :rolleyes:
---

He's back in the UK
Usual old script to follow too...he looks like he's being held hostage ..she's already putting him in his place just in these photos alone...soon he be isolated from everything and she claim they are so in love and spin the we know each others passwords sharing line...total trust etc

Reactions: 23
I think you are all being mean, credit where credits due but skank has an amazing talent for making whatever clothes she wears look like a sack of tit, shapeless tops & baggy crotches on whatever outfit, thats not easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ophelia is gagging to be her next surrogate.
Wow I’ve seen some of her comments, she must spend the whole day online defending her ! Also she does the same on Lauren Goodman posts re. Carl walker 😂 I’m thinking she may be employed by their agencies as some kind of online champion and gets paid per comment she makes in their defense !

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.