Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she says on the podcast that Wallis has NOT been taken.
I feel like she is trying to make out the press are liars and people are just feeding them stories to make money off of her. Also, so that people start to disbelieve what is being reported on her, so she can continue to use the 'I never lie' narrative and when more stuff is reported on her, she will again say it's lies. All her smoke and mirrors to try and mask what is really going down.
Gaslighting the general population :sneaky: she's worse than the government

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has she mentioned that JJ has the biggest penis she's ever seen yet?, that's usually her port next of call. We'll soon see the duck wit straddling lampposts, the todger always gets bigger with each dick she dates so she must be dealing with 50 inches by now.
Yes, she’s confirmed, he is 50 inches 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh who can put her on there doing pointy-toe-pouty-face in that lovely blue sausage skin ensemblé! Woo hoo!
I can't - I'm rubbish at tech!
She’s having a big 💩 by the bins, not even in the bins, dirty cow….sorry for posting such a graphic pic, I cant be held responsible for her actions Dolly….

37059DC2-B317-4E53-821B-1FFB47915F32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She’s having a big 💩 by the bins, not even in the bins, dirty cow….sorry for posting such a graphic pic, I cant be held responsible for her actions Dolly….

View attachment 2771010
Can I just add that those boots really are the most ghastly things I've seen in a long time, really NAFF, but add them in with the rest of it.................................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not that I liked the wellingtons it wore with the black sausage skin either

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bunn, y Cu, ddles is back in the Daily Fail comments section. This person must be on a piss take surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well if he went to MM to meet kids, God help him. Welcoming committee, AFP, handing him a revised copy of an NDA, saying 'SIGN THERE'. Stepping over cat/dog tit. Nowhere for him to sit down, other than what appears to be a small sofa (look's like bailiffs took everything else). Pile's of rubbish in & outside the house. Ordeal by fire, for LegoBoy.
I watched his TT where he was umm... selling clothes. I think he's umm... with the wrong sister 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh who can put her on there doing pointy-toe-pouty-face in that lovely blue sausage skin ensemblé! Woo hoo!
I can't - I'm rubbish at tech!
She needs to be in the bin, the midden that she is. With Crawl, KH and AR sitting on top of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it quite bizarre that a man would be so desperate for infamy fame, he would align himself to a woman like Price. Doesn’t he realise that - no matter what he says or does in the future, he will always be known as ‘former boyfriend of’. He must believe it’s worth it, but it’s frightening what some people are prepared to do for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes, she’s confirmed, he is 50 inches 🕵️‍♂️
Well she said Leandro was the biggest ever & he gave her cystitis as he was so big. Wish she's make her mind up. Does she like a big COCK or not?
I'm surprised she can feel anything with the number of penises she's accommodated over the years. Can imagine her vagina's so big that shaving it is technically "Deforestation"
I think she love's to tell the latest bed mate, he has a big penis to 'love bomb' them & make them feel 'Billy Big tit's'. It's all part of her game. She's like a Black Widow spider, luring her prey. And the latest dopey bollocks BOY, looks gullible to fall for it.

1708520184259.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.