Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts too how is she paying them? It’s been alluded she’s been borrowing money and SB had been paying bills
This is what she's good at, stringing people along and scamming. It probably works because many of them want to be associated with someone well-known. She's probably been telling them she's got some big deal in the pipeline and will be rich and can pay them then. She's like one of those Nigerian Prince scammers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe she posted it, this is a 45yo woman, who’s been on numerous ski trips and this is all she can do, as I said, my 10yo kid can do the basics and a lot more. I can hardly believe that video is real and the fact she posted it, Skank the world aren’t laughing with you, we’re laughing at you, what a constant twit she is 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Have to say though, you right, it’s very funny, and I think I’ll be laughing about it for a very long time, this could be a new classic, FFS, she‘s so 💩 at everything she does 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wonder how long ago this was

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wonder how long ago tis was
hmm, funny that it’s listed under “latest works”??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well there are some clues on their Facebook page :)

Reactions: 15
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2765093
She is differently abled since her bwoken feet. She is shining a light on how permanently disabled people with acquired life long disabilities can still do whatever abled bodied people can, with adjustments.
---
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair 😂
Wheelchair and air boots - higher higher rated PIP for our paraolympian hopeful

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she certainly still had the pink Beetle last year. Said it wasn’t worth anything. Also what happened to the static caravan she purchased from the I’m a Celeb winnings? Supposedly purchased for families with poorly children to go & have a break. I only ever heard of her mother & her friends using it. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
March 2011 by the looks

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Well she certainly still had the pink Beetle last year. Said it wasn’t worth anything. Also what happened to the static caravan she purchased from the I’m a Celeb winnings? Supposedly purchased for families with poorly children to go & have a break. I only ever heard of her mother & her friends using it. 😡
What was the car that she had wrapped in a purple shade I think last year?

Reactions: 11
Oh dear though we need bleeping ☕Lots of it,it’s been like a come down after SB’s posts.Oh tit I just want to see the vile bleep done with her disappearing bleeping false tears,she’s never cried over anything in her life never the vile false titted,arse,lips,eyebrowed ugly bleep.Off you bleeping go mateypie.bleep meet your maker.👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've got to the part in the last thread 🧵 where Coles dumped Katie's pink range rover in the house next door 😀😄😄😘 xxx.

It be even better if he dumped it in her swimming pool 😄😄 x...

Resizer_17082650338293.jpg

Resizer_17082650240901.jpg

Looooool 😅😅 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.