Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not even got her skis on her feet, she's just SITTING on them! The resorts I ski at don't allow sledding on the slopes for one very good reason, you have no control and are a danger to people who are actually skiing! Proof yet again that she doesn't give a shiny tit about anyone else! Yes she is hopeless, my granddaughters are 5 and 7 and can ski better than her, as can my 3 year old grandson who has just had his first ski lesson!
Yeah,but yeah mrsp,this is a cheapo place,all for pissheads etc,no way like the beautiful Alps etc.It’s a cunts haven.Skankys heaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she's remembered about her sore feet and might have disability allowance taken off her. Next court appearance back in the wheelchair 😂
Although in the last few years I have had surgeries on both my feet and broken my ankle, and ski boots don't bother them at all. They are very stiff outside but usually nice and padded inside, so in some ways it's like wearing a very comfortable cast on your feet!

Reactions: 18
Exactly right Helena no bleeping way was I gonna mentions things etc.can’t be bothered.Although I do like reading that Fred,it’s hilarious at times especially about filthbagcunt Gregg ugly bleep perv Wallace.🤣
I can't watch anything with him in it, put him in a roll neck jumper and he looks like a circumcised bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The entitlement coming out this is staggering. What a stupid person.
It's disgusting. Someone with her driving record shouldn't even be driving. She has some nerves boasting about getting new cars and getting her licence back. Anyone with that driving record should be ashamed, but not her. She's not going to change her behaviour so should just give up the keys IMO.

Reactions: 35
It's disgusting. Someone with her driving record shouldn't even be driving. She has some nerves boasting about getting new cars and getting her licence back. Anyone with that driving record should be ashamed, but not her. She's not going to change her behaviour so should just give up the keys IMO.
It’s what that fab judge told her,worse driver she’s ever known but she can’t do anything as judge already had made decision.she told her she should be jailed.

Reactions: 30
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2765093
I reckon this was recorded to take the piss out of her and she’s posted it not even realising. The song that she’s picked… that’s definitely not how you do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's not even got her skis on her feet, she's just SITTING on them! The resorts I ski at don't allow sledding on the slopes for one very good reason, you have no control and are a danger to people who are actually skiing! Proof yet again that she doesn't give a shiny tit about anyone else! Yes she is hopeless, my granddaughters are 5 and 7 and can ski better than her, as can my 3 year old grandson who has just had his first ski lesson!
Yes, I thought it looked dangerous, she’s going in a straight line with no way to stop or avoid people. Of course she doesn’t give a tit about safety etc, she’s the Pwicey 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34
It’s what that fab judge told her,worse driver she’s ever known but she can’t do anything as judge already had made decision.she told her she should be jailed.
Also a disgrace that SFP was trying to defend her driving again. Is she not worried about the safety of her niece and nephew if in the car with KP? I certainly would be.
Same with AFP and PP, I'd be terrified if my grandchildren were in a car with someone with that driving record. They just don't seem to care do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
And this is why the brain dead fans defend her, same entitled attitudes 🤬
Because they are all Thicko cunts,she doesn’t know an intelligent life,never has never will,she’s so thick,no education likes killing birds etc,if she can do that she has killed other animals believe you me,she killed poor darling Blade and others.God I could kill her and chop her cunty body up and feed it to the sea.duck off cruel bleep.God I wished it was years ago,when you’d be dragged out…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
I think that is Junior on that pic! Just want to add that I love the time around Valentine's Day in Kippers' world. From gold-plated 10k roses to a Quality Street and love heart sweet, oh how the mighty have fallen! There's always the stench of desperation from Kipper for one-upmanship, notwithstanding it's Sink Boys birthday around this time, and Caroline Flacks' suicide :( Beat that KP, the Priory awaits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that is Junior on that pic! Just want to add that I love the time around Valentine's Day in Kippers' world. From gold-plated 10k roses to a Quality Street and love heart sweet, oh how the mighty have fallen! There's always the stench of desperation from Kipper for one-upmanship, notwithstanding it's Sink Boys birthday around this time, and Caroline Flacks' suicide :( Beat that KP, the Priory awaits.
I really don’t think she’d get away with the MH now,not how she’s been acting and what’s she’s doung hiding assets etc,owed loads of dosh to tax office etc,she’s fucked I think..Lady in orange,not red.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.