Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly i dont think she can blody ski its all about posing funny shes put this up but hardly anything else from her trip
She really can slip under the radar now because she is of no interest to the paps as not worth it to them.
So apart from ready paid and staged backgrid type ones, unless she takes pics or allows her entourage to, or the odd deluded fan, her movements go unrecorded.

Reactions: 34
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2765093
Hahaha bleeping state of it, looks a complete twit going down on her arse, that's the most embarrassing thing ever hahaha made my Sunday that.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And as if by magic, look at KP’s IG story now after what’s been said on the last few posts on here. A video of her going down the ski slope on her arse, not even attempting it 😂 someone else is videoing her, possibly JJ?
Being cocky now SB has deleted his insta. Let's hope he is getting his black and white troof ready for the redtops ✌

Reactions: 33
WTAF? She's sitting ON her skis. Where are the bindings? Up her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Says spending time with her close ones on that photo she's posted.
So she's away with people who work for her, people she owes money to and a near stranger man - these are her close ones. Not family not children 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Hahaha bleeping state of it, looks a complete twit going down on her arse, that's the most embarrassing thing ever hahaha made my Sunday that.
I can’t believe she posted it, this is a 45yo woman, who’s been on numerous ski trips and this is all she can do, as I said, my 10yo kid can do the basics and a lot more. I can hardly believe that video is real and the fact she posted it, Skank the world aren’t laughing with you, we’re laughing at you, what a constant twit she is 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Have to say though, you right, it’s very funny, and I think I’ll be laughing about it for a very long time, this could be a new classic, FFS, she‘s so 💩 at everything she does 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand how someone in bankruptcy can have so much paid hired help. If it is so she can work and make payments to them, then okay but as she has no intention of paying anything it should be stopped.

Reactions: 34
Jesus knew skiing this is new. Obviously she can't be seen skiing on her broken feet can she?

She is an utter head.
---
Ahh bastard auto correct KNEE skiing not knew

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll probably claim her poor bwoken twotters were playing up and the media and the trolls are cruel to pick on her. I think she'll ignore this latest money scandal and Carl's claims. They'll pretend it hasn't happened. KP and her braindead fans will probably all be ignoring it and congratulating her on what a good muvva she is until the day she goes to trial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand how someone in bankruptcy can have so much paid hired help. If it is so she can work and make payments to them, then okay but as she has no intention of paying anything it should be stopped.
My thoughts too how is she paying them? It’s been alluded she’s been borrowing money and SB had been paying bills

Reactions: 26
She'll probably claim her poor bwoken twotters were playing up and the media and the trolls are cruel to pick on her. I think she'll ignore this latest money scandal and Carl's claims. They'll pretend it hasn't happened. KP and her braindead fans will probably all be ignoring it and congratulating her on what a good muvva she is until the day she goes to trial.
Ice cream van, my world, my babies pictures incoming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So yet again a sking holiday without actually doing any sking,, at least the bleep managed to remember the ads for the ski hire and her beautiful retro 90's ski outfit. bleeping joke skank going down the beginners/baby slopes on a kids plastic sledge with a pair of ski poles, can imagine everyone in a fit of giggles and taking the piss. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ice cream van, my world, my babies pictures incoming
It must annoy her so much she cannot get new photos equivalent to those. Jr makes sure he is always out. Those pics will become less an less useful to her as they prove how long ago it was that she had them with her altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.