Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 in a row for @shizzler 👌
Had to slightly adjust for the swears and the size 😁
1000021229.jpg

Well as carl would say...the tit hit the fan yesterday for KP!!
We started the day pissed off that the now double bankruptee was skiing with JJ and some cling ons during half term while the kids are left at home with the corrupt social worker and whatever family members bother to drop in
1000021227.jpg

THEN Carl got brave....
Out celebrating his birthday in LasVegas, the skanky one (obviously not content on her budget ski holiday with her latest moron) messaged Carl a birthday kiss, and what followed was pure chaos 🤣🤣
1000021224.jpg
1000021181.jpg
1000021182.jpg
1000021183.jpg
1000021184.jpg

The Sun were on it in record time.....suspiciously fast 🧐 sending out a drone to confirm that yes the fugly pink RR had indeed been dumped on the drive
1000021225.jpg

The clan must have had a long night last night attempting to clear up skankys latest mess...oh well karma
Oh and P.S
kierons hair transplant has been confirmed to be free so let's leave that one now x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
nd I recall @cloudchaser saying SB was telling her to cooperate with the trustees. But in saying that he still did as she asked and hid the RR. I recall the poll at the start on one of the threads asking why he was with her. Only 2 people said he loved her . I was one of those. I didn’t come to the conclusion because of how he was around her it was because as much as I tried to work out why he was there, nothing made any sense. They say love is blind, I also think it’s deaf dumb and stupid, which explains why he believed all her lies , closed his ears to the emotional abuse , and said nothing as she likely just kept saying without her he was nothing .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
nd I recall @cloudchaser saying SB was telling her to cooperate with the trustees. But in saying that he still did as she asked and hid the RR. I recall the poll at the start on one of the threads asking why he was with her. Only 2 people said he loved her . I was one of those. I didn’t come to the conclusion because of how he was around her it was because as much as I tried to work out why he was there, nothing made any sense. They say love is blind, I also think it’s deaf dumb and stupid, which explains why he believed all her lies , closed his ears to the emotional abuse , and said nothing as she likely just kept saying without her he was nothing .
I agree with you, i think he did love her.
I also agree with others who have pointed out that MP and KH seem to be on good terms with him. That's always been odd in itself really. So there must be some good in him that we don't see. I must admit I struggled with him the night of the alleged bust up with him and Kate, but now I'm even more unsure of how that went down. I can't imagine MP and KH accepting him as much as they have done if they felt he was a danger to the kids in any way. I reckon there's alot we don't know, and I reckon KPs behaviour behind closed doors is probably more shocking than any of us would believe.
She will end up like Stephen Bear, cocky even after a stint in prison. Still believing she's got it, still believing the press will want to make money off her, still believing all the tit in her own head and her own narrative- its usually how it plays out with people like KP and SB. Raging narcissists with family enablers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think quite possibly he arranged to get the car delivered & the drone was used to confirm to him the job was done. Also helps him 'sell' the story ( assuming he was paid)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know for sure but---
We are reasonably certain all her Exs have non disclosure agreements in place.
Just maybe CW is being investigated as a side issue to the BH which if he fails disclose relevant information may make him liable for criminal charges, hence all NDAs are off the table and he’s getting his story out on the day of the BH.

I don’t know this to be the case but I would risk a 50p bet at Ladbrokes

I agree absolutely with Stan's post, re CW taunting Harvey, this is shameful. CW is a bully of the worst kind and below contempt.

Reactions: 37
They say love is blind, I also think it’s deaf dumb and stupid, which explains why he believed all her lies , closed his ears to the emotional abuse , and said nothing as she likely just kept saying without her he was nothing .
I think in this case love also has no sense of smell 🐟🐟🐟🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder what SB has lined-up for today then?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skanky won't give a tit about any of this though because basically she only cares about herself and making sure that MEEEEEEEEEEEE is Ok irrespective of anybody else. She left the kids back at The Hovel with PFP and the poisonous old gorgon to face this latest furore, but just imagine the rage coursing through AFP when she realises that in fact she had not frightened SB into keeping his gob shut after that summit meeting last month! He's only gone and defied her inneee!
Secretly I'd bet PFP is thinking "Go on my son!" with every single Troof he's hurled at the skank, no doubt wishing he'd not allowed himself to be drawn into this shitshow by his trouser zip all those years ago and thus be part of the most hated collective since the Moonies - Clan Grifter!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder what SB has lined-up for today then?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skanky won't give a tit about any of this though because basically she only cares about herself and making sure that MEEEEEEEEEEEE is Ok irrespective of anybody else. She left the kids back at The Hovel with PFP and the poisonous old gorgon to face this latest furore, but just imagine the rage coursing through AFP when she realises that in fact she had not frightened SB into keeping his gob shut after that summit meeting last month! He's only gone and defied her inneee!
Secretly I'd bet PFP is thinking "Go on my son!" with every single Troof he's hurled at the skank, no doubt wishing he'd not allowed himself to be drawn into this shitshow by his trouser zip all those years ago and thus be part of the most hated collective since the Moonies - Clan Grifter!
I don't know if you saw Pom's pics on the last thread but I did apologise to you as now I realise that you'll never look at your mower again in the same way. I advise hosing it down first just to get this pic out of your head...!

1708165272735.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As anyone considered that SB used a drone to that that photo of the pink car and sold that to the press prior to him making his announcement?
@DC16 has all but confirmed no, but I believe on the picture the credit was commissioned by The Sun, so it definitely seems like he may have tipped them off ahead of time and they then commissioned a drone to get the photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree. The manipulation wouldn't work so well unless she got him to love her, that's what love bombings all about. She will have made a huge effort in the first 3/4 months to be the person he wanted. Then she probably started the manipulation, being abusive then playing the victim such as 'i was raped / abused / traumatised by other men....then when that doesn't work as well out comes the blackmail ( I'll go to police, tell people you hit me) and suicide threats.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I reckon Mr PP moved the car to the neighbours whilst arranging to somehow hide it, not thinking someone would send a drone over and spot it on next doors driveway 😂 I don’t think SB would have said ‘it’s on her drive’ if he hadn’t left it on her drive. I think it’s been moved since SB (or fingers, or one of his other dodgy mates) leaving it on the drive.

• Heart
I reckon Mr PP moved the car to the neighbours whilst arranging to somehow hide it, not thinking someone would send a drone over and spot it on next doors driveway 😂 I don’t think SB would have said ‘it’s on her drive’ if he hadn’t left it on her drive. I think it’s been moved since SB (or fingers, or one of his other dodgy mates) leaving it on the drive.
What we need is whoever delivered it to the crappy Shack to say "I left it right in front of her house -not nextdoor!" then everybody will know Clan Grifter shifted it to hide it away :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree with you, i think he did love her.
I also agree with others who have pointed out that MP and KH seem to be on good terms with him. That's always been odd in itself really. So there must be some good in him that we don't see. I must admit I struggled with him the night of the alleged bust up with him and Kate, but now I'm even more unsure of how that went down. I can't imagine MP and KH accepting him as much as they have done if they felt he was a danger to the kids in any way. I reckon there's alot we don't know, and I reckon KPs behaviour behind closed doors is probably more shocking than any of us would believe.
She will end up like Stephen Bear, cocky even after a stint in prison. Still believing she's got it, still believing the press will want to make money off her, still believing all the tit in her own head and her own narrative- its usually how it plays out with people like KP and SB. Raging narcissists with family enablers.
If she kicked off on Slapgate night, threatened to drive whilst off her face, he could have tried to restrain her or even stop her hitting him. All she had to do was say 'he hit me' and he gets arrested. Police generally arrest the man as they are physically bigger and more often a threat. I've always thought it was her who went nuts....she says she did similar things when with other men such as Leandro. Going crazy after an argument and running out from their hotel and hiding all night under bushes because she was off her face.
Even AFP confirmed Carl 'pushed' KP. A push if someone's being aggressive is likely self defence. Self defence is the only real defence for an assault in legal terms.....which is why he wasn't prosecuted for that imo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If she kicked off on Slapgate night, threatened to drive whilst off her face, he could have tried to restrain her or even stop her hitting him. All she had to do was say 'he hit me' and he gets arrested. Police generally arrest the man as they are physically bigger and more often a threat. I've always thought it was her who went nuts....she says she did similar things when with other men such as Leandro. Going crazy after an argument and running out from their hotel and hiding all night under bushes because she was off her face.
Even AFP confirmed Carl 'pushed' KP. A push if someone's being aggressive is likely self defence. Self defence is the only real defence for an assault in legal terms.....which is why he wasn't prosecuted for that imo.
Wow, this makes sense Helena. I think you've hit the nail on the head. The more you look at things that have happened, and we all see how much she lies/ manipulates the truth, it's pretty clear who the problem is and has always been.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.